Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB (42919 Views)

Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki / The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times / "I Can't Congratulate Fayemi, He Did Not Defeat Me, He Defeated Eleka" - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by YelloweWest: 7:41am On Aug 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Those igbos are migrants and will be pushed out when the time comes, it happened in 1967
cry cry cry
Do you Northerns want peace??

Igbos will be pushed out?? What about their investments in the north??

I weep for Nigeria... no justice no peace no progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by 2016v2017: 7:41am On Aug 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Na today? Say something else
you lack sense of reasoning
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2017
YelloweWest:

cry cry cry

Forget the northerners, igbos would be pushed off PH like before
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2017
2016v2017:

Yes sir but when is the day fixed for referendum?
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2017
YelloweWest:

cry cry cry

I forgot to remind you that you are a Somali Jew
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by YelloweWest: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2017
Yyeske:
I forgot to remind you that you are a Somali Jew
I'm not Igbo. Not even close so the joke is on u.
I'm only stating the facts.

U call them non Nigerians yet u are afraid to let them go.
You people cannot have a simple argument because your ideology holds no water.
You people know u are dead wrong.
There is calls for restructuring and referendum all over. These calls will not be swept under the carpet.
Nigeria does not belong to the north alone and if the north don't find a way to sustain themselves, there is nothing other tribes can do about it.

Nigeria does not own the igbo race. If they don't want to be part of the nation they should be allowed to leave via self determination.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by orisa37: 8:28am On Aug 25, 2017
SHSRs!!!
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2017
2016v2017:

Thanks for seeing that. Next time, don't waste your precious time educating a zombie who's not proud of his tribe
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by orisa37: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2017
One Rat chasing Buhari out of the State House!!!
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2017
YelloweWest:

I'm not Igbo. Not even close so the joke is on u.
I'm only stating the facts.

U call them non Nigerians yet u are afraid to let them go.
You people cannot have a simple argument because your ideology holds no water.
You people know u are dead wrong.
There is calls for restructuring and referendum all over. These calls will not be swept under the carpet.
Nigeria does not belong to the north alone and if the north don't find a way to sustain themselves, there is nothing other tribes can do about it.

Nigeria does not own the igbo race. If they don't want to be part of the nation they should be allowed to leave via self determination.
Continue deceiving yasef
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Apoztl3(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Not possible for now because the instruments to get it peacefully is not on ground as we speak except you risk a war which I believe you don't want
I see. But when you say "instruments", what exactly do you mean?
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2017
refreshrate:

You're emotions are running without the benefit of intellect.

This was how you people encouraged him running to Chatham house when he was asked to come for presidential debate.

No certificate you said nepa bill was sufficient.

Well jokes on you now.

Is your life any better than it was before you elected the despot?

Keep ruining your destiny with your own hands and be claiming crap no more in value than what comes out of the part of your anatomy where the sun don't shine.

Sometimes I wonder if it's not diabolical how God gives you people brains but you choose not to use it.

Dweeb.
U keep it dirty, u reminds me P*gs always do.
Next!
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by burkingx(f): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2017
Indestructible:
shut d Bleep up and go get a lyf

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by GoldNiagara(m): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2017
Now Kanu wants to trying intellectualism when brawn and violence has failed, Just like ipods on nairaland behave, once you corner them, they will jump to another narratives. Can Kanu even survive a minute of arguments without insulting. Biko Kanu Ponuzo
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by jpphilips(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2017
You will be defeated with both Mpama!!
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by LifeofEFCC: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
anykey:
Game of thrones
hi dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election / All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.