Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB (42915 Views)

Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki / The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times / "I Can't Congratulate Fayemi, He Did Not Defeat Me, He Defeated Eleka" - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by talk2emma: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
I support NK

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
You mean superior abusing or insulting........pig brain

2 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
No son! You were happily exhausting your threshold while running your mouth like a collapsed dam, begging for guns and bombs to engage the Nigeria government. The few wise who could have helped engaged the Nigeria government in a peaceful tête-à-tête conversation but unluckily found themselves amongst thousands of fo*ls, were not only verbally torn apart but also physically manhandled.
Those around you were and are evidently empty headed. They speadily forgot the Bible quote that says "come let's reason together" though, you were not expected to be in the know of this, being a Judaism faithful.
The country's arsenal is getting fatter daily, in preparedness for both external and internal aggressors. Who ever threatens our peace should be decisively death with in accordance to the law of the land.
I encourage the government to do the needful in the fullness of time.

2 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
How can an illiterate, old, incompetent, and clueless Buhari argue with you. You wanna stifle the life outta him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by refreshrate: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
GenBuhari:
Buhari's words - words for word : "Naturally constituencies for example that gave me 97% cannot in all honesty be treated on some issues with constituencies that gave me 5 %, I think that is political reality."

This just a case of Buhari telling the truth.

He said "on some issues"

So naturally if he is going to make appointments who is going to get his ears? naturally the people from his political party closest to him and who are also likely the people that tried most to get him elected .

Do you expect him to not reward those that helped in get elected and that are around him in search of finding individuals he can trust amongst constituencies where his party members only managed to secure 5% of the votes?

He is being castigated for simply spelling out political realities.

Tell me a president that did not make more appointments from the pool of people in his party that secured him the most votes.

Interestingly PMB never mentioned any constituencies by name although the journalist he was responding to mentioned the Niger Delta.

So those taking offence must know that they never voted for him so that makes them political opponents which in turn negates the sincerity of the offence they have taken.

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless,
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me
Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me

When taxes are being used to treat his punk @ss & maintain his weak @ss does it also come from only regions that voted his sorry existence?

Dude get real & stop encouraging stewpidity

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by refreshrate: 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
No son! You were happily exhausting your threshold while running your mouth like a collapsed dam, begging for guns and bombs to engage the Nigeria government. The few wise who could have helped engaged the Nigeria government in a peaceful tête-à-tête conversation but unluckily found themselves amongst thousands of fo*ls, were not only verbally turn apart but also physically manhandled.
Those around you were and are evidently empty headed. They speadily forgot the Bible quote that says "come let's reason together" though, you were not expected to be in the know of this, being a Judaism faithful.
The country's arsenal is getting fatter daily, in preparedness for both external and internal aggressors. Who ever threatens our peace should be decisively death with in accordance to the law of the land.

You're emotions are running without the benefit of intellect.

This was how you people encouraged him running to Chatham house when he was asked to come for presidential debate.

No certificate you said nepa bill was sufficient.

Well jokes on you now.

Is your life any better than it was before you elected the despot?

Keep ruining your destiny with your own hands and be claiming crap no more in value than what comes out of the part of your anatomy where the sun don't shine.

Sometimes I wonder if it's not diabolical how God gives you people brains but you choose not to use it.

Dweeb.

3 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Superdjflowls: 12:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Na una go use mouth kill this man. Biko.. Buhari v seen what his sight can't see forever. If u dont blv every other things please blv that
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by edupedia: 3:07am On Aug 25, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Super story.. Is he begging?....after making noise all over the country.....i thought he was ready for anything...he should kip kwayet!!!!

....what argument has the cow sef?...what political philosophy?...what level of nation-building thought has he advanced to be defeated?...a noisemaker who never thinks deeply about his pronouncement think others should debate with him at his gutter level?....u better go pack those your IPOB useless slippers for your trip back to Kuje....the idiot does not even know that the DSS are part of those surrounding him, waving that useless flag while monitoring and reporting his movement....for all we know the head if his "Biafra Security Service" might even be a DSS operative....awon olodo.

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 3:42am On Aug 25, 2017
YelloweWest:

Buhari should tell igbos why they can't have self determination.
Joe igbokwe represents no one.
Kanu share ls the belief of most igbos
Kanu's belief and ideology is not that of the majority of Igbos, he's just gallivanting in the new status you placed him.
If truly that Ndigbo believe in his silly ideology, why are we not seeing millions coming back to the SE?
Remember they were chased out in 1967.
I don't pray for a repeat episode anyway.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 3:47am On Aug 25, 2017
victorvezx:

There is nothing to prove that the majority of igbos want Biafra, I am sure the youthful ignorant touts Kanu lead don't speak for the Igbo tribe.
Dont mind him, he wants his Biafra forced on everyone including the Idoma, Igalas, Ijaws, Efiks, Ibibio, Urhobos, Itshekiris and other groups that have rejected Biafra
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 3:48am On Aug 25, 2017
Kazim88:

Only a referendum would settle the matter once and for all...
Let the people vote to stay or leave...
make it 70% vote (instead of the standard 50%)
I.e if at least 70% wants biafra... then we negotiate the terms
Who asked for the referendum aside IPOB and Nnamdi kanu?
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 3:51am On Aug 25, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
No son! You were happily exhausting your threshold while running your mouth like a collapsed dam, begging for guns and bombs to engage the Nigeria government. The few wise who could have helped engaged the Nigeria government in a peaceful tête-à-tête conversation but unluckily found themselves amongst thousands of fo*ls, were not only verbally turn apart but also physically manhandled.
You spoke well, unfortunately I'm right in the hotbed, Nkpor in Onitsha
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by prophetfire: 4:06am On Aug 25, 2017
brainpulse:
An irresponsible tout that has never had a tangible job throughout his life.
you and ur buhari you represent are dumb. that is why you resort to violence and violent threats instead of intellectual engagements.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by BAILMONEY: 4:12am On Aug 25, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Super story.. Is he begging?....after making noise all over the country.....i thought he was ready for anything...he should kip kwayet!!!!

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by okerekeikpo: 4:40am On Aug 25, 2017
dannytoe:
Look's like kanu forgot that buhari is a retired military General................ So expect less.
retired general my ass

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by okerekeikpo: 4:42am On Aug 25, 2017
What does Buhari know? Can he face Nnamdi Kanu? Ofcos he cant, Buhari is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by attackgat: 5:25am On Aug 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Kanu's belief and ideology is not that of the majority of Igbos, he's just gallivanting in the new status you placed him.
If truly that Ndigbo believe in his silly ideology, why are we not seeing millions coming back to the SE?

You people keep regurgitating tbis nonsense that if Igbos werw serious about Biafra, they would be streaming back home. Ehen Ojukwu told his people to return home in 1967 and Igbos streamed back home, what did you Nigerians do? Did you let Igbos have Biafra? You Nigerian fought to bring Igbos back into Biafra.

Igbos know that going home is what will make Nigeria grant them Biafra so going back home has nothing to do with anything.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by attackgat: 5:44am On Aug 25, 2017
victorvezx:

And Nigeria has the right to defend its territorial integrity by any means necessary. Why not tell Kanu to debate Joe igbokwe first, his fellow Igbo. It would only make sense if he debated with his fellow igbos who oppose Biafra first, then he can take on Buhari or Hausa Fulani people later. Why is Kanu afraid of debating with him even when Joe igbokwe answered the call of Kanu for a debate?

The intergrity of Nigeria is decided by the indigenous people who who populate Nigeria. If those people or some of those people decide that they do not want their ancestral lands to be part of Nigeria any more then Nigeria has no territorial intergrity any more. The people owned the land long before there was anything called Nigeria.

As for debating Kanu, I think Kanu needs to debate a non Igbo. Kanu has already proved his support amongst his fellow Igbos through the massive crowed that comes to his rallies as well as the sit at home order that was massively complied with. Kanu does not need to debate a fellow Igbo like Joe Igbokwe. Joe Igbokwe should first go to Igbo land and hold "one Nigeria" rallies lets see the numbers that come out for him before he can debate Kanu.

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by YelloweWest: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Yyeske:
I'm not Igbo. I live in PH where igbos are many and I can tell u that the overwhelming majority of Igbos want biafra.
Denying that will just cause problems for Nigeria. It's like saying the Ijaws no longer want resource control.
Let's face our reality. Only then can we source for solutions and move forward.
Take the civil war for instance. The FG has successfully erased the memory of that war thinking they were harming the Igbos.
I thing if the war was made to be remembered by the new generation of igbos, they will not be clamoring for biafra!
Let's not make same old mistakes by trying to deny facts...

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by 2016v2017: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by 2016v2017: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
zombie without brain

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by 2016v2017: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2017
Joejonah:
He is bold he is courageous, He is a fighter.. He is Fearless.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by 2016v2017: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2017
Balkan:
Nwachineke!

See why Kanu call Nigeria a zoo.
Catalonians are fighting for freedom, Spain has not for one day killed the agitators or arrest them.
Nigeria, buhari is planning another genocide on the people of God.

Remenber Plague of frog that God used on Pharaoh,
God is usin rat in the case of Buhari

We are getting to the last plague. I dont want to say what it is.

Pharaoh Must yield at the final plague

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2017
attackgat:

You people keep regurgitating tbis nonsense that if Igbos werw serious about Biafra, they would be streaming back home. Ehen Ojukwu told his people to return home in 1967 and Igbos streamed back home, what did you Nigerians do? Did you let Igbos have Biafra? You Nigerian fought to bring Igbos back into Biafra.

Igbos know that going home is what will make Nigeria grant them Biafra so going back home has nothing to do with anything.
Stories for gods, go get the Biafra as Ojukwu got it
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by 2016v2017: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2017
obamabinladen:
Buhari that boycotted the last presidential debate due to his inability to reason and respond well.

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by 2016v2017: 7:35am On Aug 25, 2017
brainpulse:
An irresponsible tout that has never had a tangible job throughout his life.
zombie
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 7:36am On Aug 25, 2017
YelloweWest:

I'm not Igbo. I live in PH where igbos are many and I can tell u that the overwhelming majority of Igbos want biafra.
Denying that will just cause problems for Nigeria. It's like saying the Ijaws no longer want resource control.
Let's face our reality. Only then can we source for solutions and move forward.
Take the civil war for instance. The FG has successfully erased the memory of that war thinking they were harming the Igbos.
I thing if the war was made to be remembered by the new generation of igbos, they will not be clamoring for biafra!
Let's not make same old mistakes by trying to deny facts...
Those igbos are migrants and will be pushed out when the time comes, it happened in 1967
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by 2016v2017: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2017
MediumStout:
The federal government should give kanu 50 million naira and a plot of land in Abuja and watch him abandon biafra agitations. Kanu has a price, he can be bought. He's already sounding tired and defeated in his recent speeches. Giving him money will make him patriotic to Nigeria. Then we can move ahead and face our dear country Nigeria and ensure biafra will never come sad
refined zombie

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by 2016v2017: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Those igbos are migrants and will be pushed out when the time comes, it happened in 1967
sorry zombie.

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2017
2016v2017:
sorry zombie.
Na today? Say something else
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by 2016v2017: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2017
mrvitalis:
My guy is now afraid

Honestly you have no argument

You have so far not been able to prove Nigeria will be better divided and unify ...

If you know debate well mr kanu its own you to prove you have a better plan

So far I have seen now ...just empty talk of paradise in Biafra without facts to back them up

I am 100% sure Buhari will not respond to this he has a way of ignoring fools .....you can ask fayose
Only him argues with him self all the time

zombie spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Rejected Jonathan’s Offer Of Interim VP – Tinubu / APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election / Federal Capital Cows: Cattle, motorists finding space on Abuja road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.