Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB (42917 Views)

Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki / The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times / "I Can't Congratulate Fayemi, He Did Not Defeat Me, He Defeated Eleka" - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by mebad(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Now he believes violence is not the answer..... when he was busy beating the drums of war he did not pause to think of deliberating .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Narldon: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2017

Waiting for Lai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by obamabinladen(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Super story.. Is he begging?....after making noise all over the country.....i though he was ready for anything...he should kip kwayet!!!!

He said that your president is a dolt.

Deal with it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
I thought cownu was prepared for war after collecting donations from his gullible followers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Deltagiant: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu should know Buhari cant do better than AK 47. Even at that, he and his have been defeated psychologically with the triumph of the human spirit as exemplified by the youths of the Eastern region.

I have told Ojukwu's son to stay away from this debate because he is not relevant. Eastern Nigerians ordered his father at Enugu to prosecute the civil war. Just as they have now asked Nnamdi Kanu to lead them in the quest for referendum. The millions of people flocking to Kanu's evangelism is a testament to this clear MANDATE.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by oyienootieno: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is Nairaland, a forum owned by a Nigerian. Please let topic that include that goat go to another place abeg. We are progressive here and not street miscreants.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Hanabian: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by konfused: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
NK is beginning to sound logical and I love that.

One Nigerian proponents should present a superior argument why Nigeria should remain thee same with no discernible development from 1960 till date

6 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by kahaled1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Biafra all the way

7 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by otasjulius(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
This guy is smart I like him

11 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Gucciboss: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wow!
This is very good
Have they fixed the date for the debate?
It has been long I watched intellectual WWE grin

Modified: oboy see crowd on this thread oo
Kanu and the president, I no come know who popular pass sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Dasgoro: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Who voted in this Buhari? What were the reasons they gave ?

5 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by anykey: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Game of thrones
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Omeokachie: 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
To a carpenter every problem is a nail that has hammer as its solution.

To Buhari (a soldier) every problem can only be solved by cocking and shooting a gun.

This only goes to show how shallow he is as a problem solver, and why he has so far proven to be a visionless leader judging by all his utterances.

4 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by LalaSnakeLala(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari's military mindset will never allow him to debate with a mere "dear citizen" of his. Kanu will wait till thy kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by agitator: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Vutseck:
So this man want a superior argument from quota system beneficiaries....kikikikiki

Me too dey wonder ohhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by kenex4ever(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
brainpulse:
An irresponsible tout that has never had a tangible job throughout his life.
U know he is clearly finer than you can ever be.

2 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Kutis2030(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
black November loading
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by kingthreatz: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sorry the General is too big to be arguing with some albinhoe hate monger

3 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by burkingx(f): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
obamabinladen:
Buhari that boycotted the last presidential debate due to his inability to reason and respond well.

2 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by free2ryhme: 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
Joejonah:
He is bold he is courageous, He is a fighter.. He is Fearless.

and what are you ?

his keyboard warrior abi undecided

4 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by idu1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
The president is not in any competition with you a$$hole.

4 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Mexyz(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is an open challenge to our president, let's keep our fingers crossed to see the response from our president.

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by burkingx(f): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Omeokachie:

To Buhari (a soldier) every problem can only be solved by cocking and shooting a gun.

This only goes to show how shallow he is as a problem solver, and why he has so far proven to be a visionless leader judging by all his utterances.

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by permit(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Gucciboss:
Wow!
This very good
Have they fixed the date for the debate
grin
Gucciboss:
Wow!
This very good
u have a point bro

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by vertueptime: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Is he not coming to lagos and kaduna for rally?

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by burkingx(f): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
Omeokachie:

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by permit(m): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
Gucciboss:
Wow!
This is very good

grin
Gucciboss:
Wow!
This is very good

i think u havd a point bro
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Meritocracy: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari said he spoke to Ojukwu the initiator of Biafra agitation, he's telling you that you're too small to stand him for any arguments.

3 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by oluwaahmed: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sme1 dat cld not even read without d aid of a paper for a 5 minutes broadcast, cme and debate you. Lmfao. Ow a con3 of 50 million graduates allowed a stark 2 rule dem still baffles me.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorocha Riding Bicycle This Morning, Followed By His Security Team / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.