Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB (42931 Views)

Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki / The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times / "I Can't Congratulate Fayemi, He Did Not Defeat Me, He Defeated Eleka" - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by tunlade02: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
The coward is indirectly singing a song of repentance.

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by babajero(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
234ng44uk:
Please who is Nnamdi Kanu? I asked Google Assistant this question, she says he's an "Activist". Who does that for a living?
All the activists I know of, from Malcolm X to Mandela or Fela all got a job.
what is Bihari's job?
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by orisa37: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fight for the SE or Igboland's Independence and stop being a Rat in the State-House seceding with all the food in the store.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by win2kwire: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
Well Ojukwu's Oxford university degree did not stop him running away and leaving his people to die for his foolishness!
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by emekachinyere45: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nnamdi kanu the great

2 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by deji17: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
If it were to be that easy. Igbos from their leadership to the on and offline urchins are irrational people. If Cownu tells them that he is the President of the United State, they will believe him. Their level of delusion is that bad.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by naturebase: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Vutseck:

are you a norther ?

Obviously, quota system will limit you with intellectual capacity

reasons you always results to violence

look at happenings in the north, it's all about bombings, killings day in day out

even with small small issues that can be resolved around the table ooo

Bombing every so often in Borno state and rarely other parts of north east I agree. However killing day in day out guy you are wrong.. Abeg just scroll down to the bottom of the homepage on NL and you will see.. Stop categorizing the north like its just one state. Its a shame how you can call someone out for their intellectual capacity yet proceed to show how intellectually challenged Youactually are .. Please Get Sense (PGS)

Thanks
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Eze2000(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
The federal government should give kanu 50 million naira and a plot of land in Abuja and watch him abandon biafra agitations. Kanu has a price, he can be bought. He's already sounding tired and defeated in his recent speeches. Giving him money will make him patriotic to Nigeria. Then we can move ahead and face our dear country Nigeria and ensure biafra will never come sad

A pity you are not old enough to realise that KANU is Dr. Nelson Mandela vs white South African government all over again.

Did u know that prison destroyed Mandela's health? look at KANU well, he's already older than he actually is.

These type of men won't ever take money and go hide away. They live for glory in eyes of the masses.

Mark my words, KANU will willingly go to jail again for the freedom of Biafra and eventually. he will die one of the greatest men in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Kazim88: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari has the finances to hire the best brains to defend One Nigeria. ..

It would be an Epic battle...
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by banjorin89(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
Humble yourself with inferiority of your begging before you are buratalized.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Really this agitation is not clear to me. How many Igbos are in support?

My neighbour is Igbo we were discusing the issue of Biafra one day and he too is in support but I was suprised when on the same spot he said when Nigeria splits he is going nowhere. I looked him in the face and I was like "something is wrong with you" You want Biafra but you wont leave the west when you finally get it. He even asked what am I going to do? I grew up here and I lived all my life here. grin
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
I disagree. That is Osinbajo mandate from imperialist sponsors. Buhari was poisoned because he would not follow imperialist dictates.
thoth:
Well… … Buhari's mandate is to destroy Nigeria not to promote democracy and this is a very crucial point that IPOB must accept.

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, rusher14, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me
Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
"Nnamdi" Kanu should listen to hi own advice.

He has forgone all avenue to carry out his agitation within existing democratic structures.

Choosing the path of confrontation and intiimidaton.

If he wants to engage with arguments then he needs to form a political party and get lawmakers putting IPOB arguments forward.

His words don't match his actions.
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, rusher14, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24
Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by victorvezx(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
YelloweWest:

It doesn't sound like he is begging.

He actually sounds like the bigger person.

A pen is greater than a gun...
It's just useless. U think someone like Kanu will admit defeat even when defeated with superior argument? Lol, what will he tell his people that he have obviously deceived? What about the over 200 people that have died for his selfish course? U think he will back down even when defeated with superior argument? Think again. Kanu can't back down no matter what, even if he loose the argument because he will be killed by his own people if he tries it, unlike Ojukwu, he won't have anywhere to hide, they will find him. So it's a waste of time debating someone like him
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by YelloweWest: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
victorvezx:

It's just useless. U think someone like Kanu will admit defeat even when defeated with superior argument? Lol, what will he tell his people that he have obviously deceived? What about the over 200 people that have died for his selfish course? U think he will back down even when defeated with superior argument? Think again. Kanu can't back down no matter what, even if he loose the argument because he will be killed by his own people if he tries it, unlike Ojukwu, he won't have anywhere to hide, they will find him. So it's a waste of time debating someone like him
Is it Kanu that killed the people that died?
Na wa o.
Buhari should put up his own argument first.
As much as I support the unity of Nigeria, the Igbos have a right to self determination.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Vutseck:

are you a norther ?

Obviously, quota system will limit you with intellectual capacity

reasons you always results to violence

look at happenings in the north, it's all about bombings, killings day in day out

even with small small issues that can be resolved around the table ooo
People from the NUT and the WASTE should bury their heads in shame!!!!!!!
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
completeyr:

Exactly my thought... The old man @ d top have no time for them. He is done with them in his speech ; The Unity of Nigeria is Not Negotiable

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians...
your sayin God bless nigeria but God punishin us
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by thoth: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
IPOB has been non violent and has remained so, i won't say the same for Nigerians though.
mebad:
Now he believes violence is not the answer..... when he was busy beating the drums of war he did not pause to think of deliberating .
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Meritocracy:
Buhari said he spoke to Ojukwu the initiator of Biafra agitation, he's telling you that you're too small to stand him for any arguments.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you think Biafra is about Ojukwu or Kanu?

Nigeria is just full of many dumb fücks who have nix inkling of their chequered history.

I laugh at people like you cos y'all don't even understand what its all about.

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by edusenator: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari is a dictator and that he will remain
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
YelloweWest:

Is it Kanu that killed the people that died?
Na wa o.
Buhari should put up his own argument first.
As much as I support the unity of Nigeria, the Igbos have a right to self determination.
Tell Nnamdi kanu to go debate with Joe Igbokwe first, our president has no time for low lifers like him and has said he'd deal with him and his miscreants if they try crap next time.
Don't think my president is joking on this one, time for arrant nonsense is gone and Nnamdi kanu knows it

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
edusenator:
Buhari is a dictator and that he will remain
We love him that way if Nnamdi kanu can be tamed
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you think Biafra is about Ojukwu or Kanu?

Nigeria is just full of many dumb fücks who have nix inkling of their chequered history.

I laugh at people like you cos y'all don't even understand what its all about.
Go get that Biafra so we all can rest
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Kazim88: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
One Nigeria
Nnamdi Kanu vs FGN (SAN, best legal mind)
1 X 2. :: (1.02 - 22 - 45)
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Apoztl3(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
The federal government should give kanu 50 million naira and a plot of land in Abuja and watch him abandon biafra agitations. Kanu has a price, he can be bought. He's already sounding tired and defeated in his recent speeches. Giving him money will make him patriotic to Nigeria. Then we can move ahead and face our dear country Nigeria and ensure biafra will never come sad
Why don't u want "Biafra" to be actualized sir, if I may ask?
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
thoth:
IPOB has been non violent and has remained so, i won't say the same for Nigerians though.
Non violent but harassing a sitting governor in Anambra, abuses and insults anyone with a different ideology to theirs, is that what you call peacefull
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by thoth: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sorry, but i subscribe to the idea that Mr Kanu is right, Buhari is not a leader, an impulsive maniac who easily resorts to violence, a dictator who enjoys glorifying his own effigy. His Rash decisions has brought this country to this divided state and that's something you refuse to accept.
GenBuhari:
"Nnamdi" Kanu should listen to hi own advice.

He has forgone all avenue to carry out his agitation within existing democratic structures.

Choosing the path of confrontation and intiimidaton.

If he wants to engage with arguments then he needs to form a political party and get lawmakers putting IPOB arguments forward.

His words don't match his actions.

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Apoztl3:

Why don't u want "Biafra" to be actualized sir, if I may ask?
Not possible for now because the instruments to get it peacefully is not on ground as we speak except you risk a war which I believe you don't want
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Milestones: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
WHEN THEY TALK TO YOU, YOU DONT LISTEN SO YOU DESERVE AK47 & YOU SHALL GET IT SOON & NOTHING GO HAPPEN THERE AFTER!!!!
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
How do you know they have remained non-violent? Have your personally attended all their rallies.

There are different types of violence,
1. violence of intimidation - declare no work days without any type of consultation and authorisation with a menacing implied threat to violent enforcement.

2. Violence of blocking bridges to stop people from going about their business.

3. Violence of declaring " No elections in Anambra " again without any type of consultation and authorisation with a menacing implied threat to violent enforcement.

4. Violence of words insulting and abusing other tribes , the country and the president

5. Violence of deliberately provoking the security forces by setting up an illegal and unconstitutional "police force"
thoth:

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless,

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by thoth: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
the people took it upon themselves to call out the Governor's inadequacies, he's been extraordinary bad a leader and they have the right to protest his re-election, that's the nuances of a Democratic society, you can't expect them to be allowed one to oNe audience with the governor who only meets with people he wants to meet and not his constituents, do the masses made use of the civil opportunities open to them, seeing that as harassment shows the frigidity of the so called governor who claims to subscribe to the idea of democracy, it happen to Trump, it happened to Obama, also many times with George Bush, i don't see them killing anyone for that.
Yyeske:
Non violent but harassing a sitting governor in Anambra, abuses and insults anyone with a different ideology to theirs, is that what you call peacefull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public / No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari / Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.