Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB (42914 Views)

Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki / The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times / "I Can't Congratulate Fayemi, He Did Not Defeat Me, He Defeated Eleka" - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Jesusloveyou: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
So is insult your superior ideas
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by magoo10(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nnamdi KANU has been peaceful in his demands therefore deserves commendation, he is fearless and cannot be chased away by rats.

7 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by maklelemakukula(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Super story.. Is he begging?....after making noise all over the country.....i though he was ready for anything...he should kip kwayet!!!!
he is making sense, but if that"s how you define begging, then,by all means, HE IS BEGGING

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Ladyjumong(f): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
superior arguement kwa ?
Shebi dz kanu wan butter d digrace wey PMB don already heap on us ni
he better stop it if na joke ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by maklelemakukula(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by mozonto(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
only the intelligent people will reason with this KANU,this guy is really too much for my liking.
bubu cant stand this young man.i wish him good luck in his struggle

7 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Xkalaban(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lol, the debate wldn't be a fair match if it were to hold at all. It wld be a technical knockout for the leader of the "phiffle" cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by completeyr(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
mrvitalis:
My guy is now afraid

Honestly you have no argument

You have so far not been able to prove Nigeria will be better divided and unify ...

If you know debate well mr kanu its own you to prove you have a better plan

So far I have seen now ...just empty talk of paradise in Biafra without facts to back them up

I am 100% sure Buhari will not respond to this he has a way of ignoring fools .....you can ask fayose
Only him argues with him self all the time

Exactly my thought... The old man @ d top have no time for them. He is done with them in his speech ; The Unity of Nigeria is Not Negotiable

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians...
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Christgalaxy(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
The federal government should give kanu 50 million naira and a plot of land in Abuja and watch him abandon biafra agitations. Kanu has a price, he can be bought. He's already sounding tired and defeated in his recent speeches. Giving him money will make him patriotic to Nigeria. Then we can move ahead and face our dear country Nigeria and ensure biafra will never come sad
[s]
MediumStout:
The federal government should give kanu 50 million naira and a plot of land in Abuja and watch him abandon biafra agitations. Kanu has a price, he can be bought. He's already sounding tired and defeated in his recent speeches. Giving him money will make him patriotic to Nigeria. Then we can move ahead and face our dear country Nigeria and ensure biafra will never come sad
[/s]
MediumStout:
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by FIDELISFIDECENT: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
mozonto:
only the intelligent people will reason with this KANU,this guy is really too much for my liking.
bubu cant stand this young man.i wish him good luck in his struggle

That is the absolute truth.

4 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Apipia: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Joejonah:
He is bold he is courageous, He is a fighter.. He is Fearless.
Why didn't he took the challenge from Joe Igbokwe,? Who said such debate be held on BBC.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by brownhawk: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
ever since buhari returned, kanu has be advocating diplomacy than his usual vulgarity and threat when the grammatic pastor was still in charge. kanu hold on tight. cos the storm of responsibility is coming and I'm sure u can smell it already. buhari vs mighty kanu. part 2

has anyone heard from massob and bim
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by mozonto(m): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
see the huge traffic in this post,every body really love this young man because of his courage and fearless attitude both the AFONJA and the ZOMBIES.always rushing to know his latest news

4 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Rimimafia: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is just the typical way the black man behaves.

This same man wept when he was denied bail.

Now he stands here and makes so much noise while also displaying contempt of the court.

I wonder why he is a free man.

He should be locked up in Sobibor where he belongs.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by discman2k2(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:

TRULY YOU'RE A POOR & WRETCHED FELLOW.

I BET UVE NEVA SEEN N500, 000.00 all ya life in one piece. So, u think someone who was bailed with Hundreds of Millions will be swayed with pure water money?!

Get some sense, bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by ogbuzulu: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
jtigwell0:

https://www.thecable.ng/nnamdi-kanu-buhari-defeat-superiority-argument-not-ak-47

Mr kanu nnamdi is too small a boy for the president of Nigeria to join issues with yoy as in an argument per se. Mr. president cannot join issues with his juniors. You're nothing but a miscreant and a deceiver. Your days are numbered . You cannot deceive all the igbos same time but only the gullibles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Jasonudo: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
If Nnamdi Kanu sees his agitation as a joke...why set up the 'Biafra Secrete Service'? He is preparing for a fight...as so Buhari is. #I stand for neutrality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by perez100: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Any person who still believe there is justice and equity in Nigeria, may his teeth be as rotten and stinking as Tinubu's teeth. May his daughters be as dirty and smelling prostitutes as Afonja ladies. May his sons dominate skull mining sector like Afonja sons and vultures in human forms. May his father and mother be as fetish and adulterous as Afonja imbecilic ugly men and women.

4 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Benekruku(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
How I wish Abacha was presently our Head of States, Kanu would have been buried with concrete by now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Chukazu: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:

Yes... That was what they said about YUSUF MOHAMMED, the founder of BOKO HARAM, but today we know how far

"conscience is an open wound only truth can heal"... Uthman Danfodio

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by indoorscholar(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Defeat me with argument not AK47... Wonder how long it took you to come up with that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by RisingSun1: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
Hahaha see this mumu...Lol at N50million.

IPOB funds is in Germany. The fund there runs into millions of dollars. Go and verify, at least German banks don't have bank secrecy policy like Swiss banks.

KANU don't have a price PERIOD!

2 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
See what a so called grown up Educated Nigerian is saying.. Someone should please help me with that "just negodu" oby Ekwesilli's meme biko

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by elfeezy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Super story.. Is he begging?....after making noise all over the country.....i thought he was ready for anything...he should kip kwayet!!!!
seems u lack comprehension
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Emy4u(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Do u understand english at all? uote author=babyfaceafrica post=59780138]Super story.. Is he begging?....after making noise all over the country.....i thought he was ready for anything...he should kip kwayet!!!![/quote]
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by burkingx(f): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Balkan:
Nwachineke!

See why Kanu call Nigeria a zoo.
Catalonians are fighting for freedom, Spain has not for one day killed the agitators or arrest them.
Nigeria, buhari is planning another genocide on the people of God.

Remenber Plague of frog that God used on Pharaoh,
God is usin rat in the case of Buhari

We are getting to the last plague. I dont want to say what it is.

Pharaoh Must yield at the final plague

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by cstr1000: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nigga is over-estimating Buhari.
Buhari can't even spell DEBATE . i am certain of that.

4 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Parable007: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
why should he be bought? he should either keep quiet or made to keep quiet, he has no point anymore after hearing that even ojukwu their legend finally saw the fruitless in diving Nigeria.. pls let see how we can take niaja forward pls not doing all these child's play....na still broke ppl go suffer am o
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by burkingx(f): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Jasonudo:
If Nnamdi Kanu sees his agitation as a joke...why set up the 'Biafra Secrete Service'? He is preparing for a fight...as so Buhari is. #I stand for neutrality

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by elfeezy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
please y u so scared of Biafra.. D more the hate,d more it gains momentum

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by obamabinladen(m): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=59783040][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire / Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) / I Rejected Jonathan’s Offer Of Interim VP – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.