Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB (42913 Views)

Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki / The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times / "I Can't Congratulate Fayemi, He Did Not Defeat Me, He Defeated Eleka" - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by bikefab(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Naturally, a Fulani man is violent in nature. That is his only recourse. U don't expect PMB to come to a sit down, he has nutin to say.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Liberal85(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Vutseck:

are you a norther ?

Obviously, quota system will limit you with intellectual capacity

reasons you always results to violence

look at happenings in the north, it's all about bombings, killings day in day out

even with small small issues that can be resolved around the table ooo
"Norther" "results to violence" "small small" ...If all you've mentioned here is supposed to show ur intellectual superiority,then surely you are living in delusion
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
I couldn't disagree with your assessment of Buhari more. It is easy to make allegations; do you care to provide any hard evidence to back up your assertions?
Evidence that is more than news stories as we know that there a lot of anti-Buhari propaganda that is at best unproven, coming from our corrupt news media.
thoth:
Sorry, but i subscribe to the idea that Mr Kanu is right, Buhari is not a leader, an impulsive maniac who easily resorts to violence, a dictator who enjoys glorifying his own effigy. His Rash decisions has brought this country to this divided state and that's something you refuse to accept.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by thoth: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Don't twist the truth, it makes you look small, The sit at home declaration was a Civil action, well within the confines of the law, i didn't see it being enforced with guns or knives, if that is intimidating then i think the government of Nigeria needs self assessment to find out why the people adhered to it.[
The no election proclamation is also a civil action and no one is threatening to kill anyone. i find it funny how the really violent people will turn around and call something as peaceful as carrying a placard violence. If Buhari is not suited to democracy then he should just resign before causing further damage to the unity of the nation. i really hate buffonic people especially when they are in high places.
GenBuhari:
How do you know they have remained non-violent? Have your personally attended all their rallies.

There are different types of violence,
1. violence of intimidation - declare no work days without any type of consultation and authorisation with a menacing implied threat to violent enforcement.

2. Violence of blocking bridges to stop people from going about their business.

3. Violence of declaring " No elections in Anambra " again without any type of consultation and authorisation with a menacing implied threat to violent enforcement.

4. Violence of words insulting and abusing other tribes , the country and the president

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
thoth:
the people took it upon themselves to call out the Governor's inadequacies, he's been extraordinary bad a leader and they have the right to protest his re-election, that's the nuances of a Democratic society, you can't expect them to be allowed one to oNe audience with the governor who only meets with people he wants to meet and not his constituents, do the masses made use of the civil opportunities open to them, seeing that as harassment shows th frigidity of the so called governor who claims to subscribe to the idea of democracy, it happen to Trump, it happened to Obama, also many times with George Bush, i don' see them killing anyone for that.
Na lie they call him names because of the killing of IPOB miscreants, it wasn't his fault anyway.
They failed to mention Okowa, Wike and Ikpeazu when it happened in Asaba, Aba and PH
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by thoth: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
there's no evidence requested, what evidence should i provide ? that Buhari is undemocratic ??
GenBuhari:
I couldn't disgree with your assessment of Buhari more. It is to make allegations do you care to provide any hard evidence to back up your assertions? Evidence that is more than news stories as we know that there a lot of anti-Buhari propaganda that is at best unproven coi=ming form our corrupt news media.

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
thoth:
there's no evidence requested, what evidence should i provide ? that Buhari is undemocratic ??
Give us evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
These are half answers

Of course there was no violent enforcement of the "sit at home declaration" that is why many people was able to ignore it. But the menacing way the order was given probably led some people to obey out of fear of violence.

I suspect the sit at home declarations were less successful than portrayed by our corrupt news media which are supporting IPOB agitation because they are imperialist sponsored as are IPOB.

IPOB propaganda which are supported by our corrupt imperialist sponsored news media make it seem that Nigerian security forces are killing lots of IPOB protesters, interestingly the same protester seem to lack photo and video evidence to substantiate their claims . Everybody has camera phones, so would expect social media to be full of videos of these Nigerian security forces gunning down innocent unarmed,protestors right?

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless,

If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me

Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.

join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .

thoth:
Don't twist the truth, it makes you look small, The sit at home declaration was a Civil action, well within the confines of the law, i didn't see it being enforced with guns or knives, if that is intimidating then i think the government of Nigeria needs self assessment to find out why the people adhered to it.[
The no election proclamation is also a civil action and no one is threatening to kill anyone. i find it funny how the really violent people will turn around and call something as peaceful as carrying a placard violence. If Buhari is not suited to democracy then he should just resign before causing further damage to the unity of the nation. i really hate buffonic people especially when they are in high places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by thoth: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thank God they are "answers" at all. If Buhari should give half answers like mine in th3 form of dialogue then there wouldn't have the existence of Niger Delta Avengers, IPOB etc.
GenBuhari:
These are half answers

__become a Danite simply quote me and tell me
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by DonBobes(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Idiot cownu
Army de com 4 u
Animal

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Splashme: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Joejonah:
He is bold he is courageous, He is a fighter.. He is Fearless.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by thoth: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
which amongst the media is not imperialist controlled ? cus it's widely acknowledged that the sit at home was people's choice of action, i will rather say that it is the brash and violent nature of the ruling Buhari government that force some people to hide their support for IPOB but they'll adhere to the sit at homes enmass to show their support.
GenBuhari:
These are half answers

Of course there was no violent enforcement of the "sit at home declaration" that is why many people was able to ignore it. But the menacing way the order was given probably led some people to obey out of fear of violence.

I suspect the sit at home declarations were less successful than portrayed by our corrupt news media which are supporting IPOB agitation because they are imperialist sponsored as are IPOB.

IPOB propaganda which are supported by our corrupt imperialist sponsored news media make it seem that Nigerian security forces are killing lots of IPOB protesters, interestingly the same protester seem to lack photo and video evidence to substantiate their claims . Everybody has camera phones, so would expect social media to be full of videos of these Nigerian security forces gunning down innocent unarmed,protestors right?

c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless,

Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.

join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Notasyouthink: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Super story.. Is he begging?....after making noise all over the country.....i thought he was ready for anything...he should kip kwayet!!!!
Make Biafra matter no kill you o! My happiness is that you people's hate for kanu cannot stop him from doing what he is doing rather, it will strengthen him the more.

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Notasyouthink: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
brainpulse:
An irresponsible tout that has never had a tangible job throughout his life.
With citizens like you, I can only say that nizooria is indeed a zoo

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Its widely acknowledged that sit at home was people's choice of action because the imperialist sponsored news media supporting the imperialist sponsored IPOB agitation told us so.

Could the brash and violent portrayal of Buhari govt not also be put than to imperialist anti-Buhari propaganda from our imperialist controlled news media?
thoth:
which amongst the media is not imperialist controlled ? cus it's widely acknowledged that the sit at home was people's choice of action, i will rather say that it is the brash and violent nature of the ruling Buhari government that force some people to hide their support for IPOB but they'll adhere to the sit at homes enmass to show their support.

DANites are duty bound to

a) make post to challenge tribal bigotry,

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by victorvezx(m): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
YelloweWest:

Is it Kanu that killed the people that died?
Na wa o.
Buhari should put up his own argument first.
As much as I support the unity of Nigeria, the Igbos have a right to self determination.
And Nigeria has the right to defend its territorial integrity by any means necessary. Why not tell Kanu to debate Joe igbokwe first, his fellow Igbo. It would only make sense if he debated with his fellow igbos who oppose Biafra first, then he can take on Buhari or Hausa Fulani people later. Why is Kanu afraid of debating with him even when Joe igbokwe answered the call of Kanu for a debate?
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
You said "Buhari is not a leader, an impulsive maniac who easily resorts to violence, a dictator who enjoys glorifying his own effigy. His Rash decisions has brought this country to this divided state and that's something you refuse to accept."

Provide evidence to support your statement.
thoth:

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
burkingx:
grin

This your chicken out Meme has made me laugh. Wa lai this Buhari is a wicked. It is better to chicken out. grin
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by refreshrate: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
GenBuhari:
I couldn't disagree with your assessment of Buhari more. It is easy to make allegations; do you care to provide any hard evidence to back up your assertions?
Evidence that is more than news stories as we know that there a lot of anti-Buhari propaganda that is at best unproven, coming from our corrupt news media.

Hope this helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by YelloweWest: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
victorvezx:

And Nigeria has the right to defend its territorial integrity by any means necessary. Why not tell Kanu to debate Joe igbokwe first, his fellow Igbo. It would only make sense if he debated with his fellow igbos who oppose Biafra first, then he can take on Buhari or Hausa Fulani people later. Why is Kanu afraid of debating with him even when Joe igbokwe answered the call of Kanu for a debate?
Who and what dose Joe igbokwe represent. The truth is Nigeria does not own the igbo race. The ignorant race has been in existence long before Nigeria was formed.
Majority of Igbos want self determination. The hausa don't have a say in it.

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Henry22(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
AFONJA will not like this

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by YelloweWest: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yyeske:
Tell Nnamdi kanu to go debate with Joe Igbokwe first, our president has no time for low lifers like him and has said he'd deal with him and his miscreants if they try crap next time.
Don't think my president is joking on this one, time for arrant nonsense is gone and Nnamdi kanu knows it
Buhari should tell igbos why they can't have self determination.
Joe igbokwe represents no one.
Kanu share ls the belief of most igbos

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari's words - words for word : "Naturally constituencies for example that gave me 97% cannot in all honesty be treated on some issues with constituencies that gave me 5 %, I think that is political reality."

This just a case of Buhari telling the truth.

He said "on some issues"

So naturally if he is going to make appointments who is going to get his ears? naturally the people from his political party closest to him and who are also likely the people that tried most to get him elected .

Do you expect him to not reward those that helped in get elected and that are around him in search of finding individuals he can trust amongst constituencies where his party members only managed to secure 5% of the votes?

He is being castigated for simply spelling out political realities.

Tell me a president that did not make more appointments from the pool of people in his party that secured him the most votes.

Interestingly PMB never mentioned any constituencies by name although the journalist he was responding to mentioned the Niger Delta.

So those taking offence must know that they never voted for him so that makes them political opponents which in turn negates the sincerity of the offence they have taken.

refreshrate:

Hope this helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by biafranrealson: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
NK, please think of a debate with great orators around the world not with a primary 4 drop out. The odd is 500000:1.1
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Milestones:
WHEN THEY TALK TO YOU, YOU DONT LISTEN SO YOU DESERVE AK47 & YOU SHALL GET IT SOON & NOTHING GO HAPPEN THERE AFTER!!!!

People are dying daily in Nigeria and nothing has been happening!
Fulani 'headsmen', armed robbers, ritualists, Boko Haram, police, Badoo........ everywhere you turn, people are dying and nothing is happening.
You should be proud of your country. grin

Who knows who will die tomorrow...... and nothing will happen.
Think about it, it could be you.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by saintandsinnerz: 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
The federal government should give kanu 50 million naira and a plot of land in Abuja and watch him abandon biafra agitations. Kanu has a price, he can be bought. He's already sounding tired and defeated in his recent speeches. Giving him money will make him patriotic to Nigeria. Then we can move ahead and face our dear country Nigeria and ensure biafra will never come sad
Why don't you want Biafra to come?

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by shegie(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
My president is more than u to make an arguement wit u. Get to ur senses kanu
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Indestructible: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
burkingx:
grin grin grin
shut d Bleep up and go get a lyf
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by victorvezx(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
YelloweWest:

Who and what dose Joe igbokwe represent. The truth is Nigeria does not own the igbo race. The ignorant race has been in existence long before Nigeria was formed.
Majority of Igbos want self determination. The hausa don't have a say in it.
There is nothing to prove that the majority of igbos want Biafra, I am sure the youthful ignorant touts Kanu lead don't speak for the Igbo tribe.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by YelloweWest: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
victorvezx:

There is nothing to prove that the majority of igbos want Biafra, I am sure the youthful ignorant touts Kanu lead don't speak for the Igbo tribe.
You guys should be truthful. My husband was in owerri for an event when kanu came to imo.
The guy shut down the entire state! Hellish traffic for hours without end.
He is not rich so there is no way he can afford to pay such crowd like our politicians do.
Let's not deny the fact that the overwhelming majority of Igbos want biafra or at least a referendum.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Kazim88: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
victorvezx:

Only a referendum would settle the matter once and for all...

Let the people vote to stay or leave...

make it 70% vote (instead of the standard 50%)

I.e if at least 70% wants biafra... then we negotiate the terms
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by NSK4U(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
He's right but helpless, only God can give true freedom....

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture / Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.