Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot (25913 Views)

UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him / Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by hedonistic: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2017
The money is so huge, she can actually afford not to invest it "wisely" and still not ever go broke.

It's the kind of money that demystifies poverty.

7 Likes

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 25, 2017
WenysAD:
Wen God remembered Zion, they were like them that dreamed.
God remember me oooo
i thought that God don't Agree with gambling
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Prognose: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2017
Wait.

$758,000,000 x 359.50

N 272,501,000,000

Two hundred and seventy two billion, five hundred and one million Naira!
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

11 Likes

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by demsid(m): 7:36am On Aug 25, 2017
Chaii. Diaris God o
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by oyienootieno: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2017
HopeAlive14:
This kind of news is rare in Nigeria.

Congrats.

Very true, baba ijebu go rather change the winning numbers and face sanctions from regulatory board than let you ruin him.

6 Likes

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2017
if I were her I will buy small brain for buhari ... this woman should keep low profile before AFONJA Yoruba demons squandered the and kill her hope and career

3 Likes

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by mccoy47(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2017
hedonistic:
The money is so huge, she can actually afford not to invest it "wisely" and still not ever go broke.

Lies!
Google history of powerball winners and how they go broke!
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by oyienootieno: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2017
This woman and Neymar don dey level..
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2017
if I were her I will buy small brain for buhari ... this woman should keep low profile before AFONJA Yoruba demons squandered the money and kill her hope and career
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by 212lP: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2017
That's woooow... shocked
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2017
hedonistic:

Absolutely! this also means she is Richer than the clintons, Simon Cowell, George Bush, Jay Z, p Diddy, mayweather, Tom cruise and ETC. just because she bought a $2 lottery ticket

3 Likes

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by oyienootieno: 7:41am On Aug 25, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
if I were her I will buy small brain for buhari ... this woman should keep low profile before AFONJA Yoruba demons squandered the money and kill her hope and career

Your papa no get sense at all..

3 Likes

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by einsteine(m): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2017
Hopefully she manages it well and don't want like other lottery winners whose lives were destroyed by sudden, unearned wealth.
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!!! $758 million dollars!!!?? First things first!! I go first chop like 5k suya with 4 cold bottles of Gulder angry

Which kind talk b dis, i go buy full cow

9 Likes

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2017
Prognose:
Wait.

$758,000,000 x 359.50

N 272,501,000,000

Two hundred and seventy two billion, five hundred and one million Naira!
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

And still trying to win 2odds in bet9ja
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by GeneralOjukwu: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2017
I will win one day...been praying about it grin grin grin

Since i saw someone win 180 million USD in 2003 wink
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by ibabz(m): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2017
The woman is now richer than some State Governments in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2017
einsteine:
Hopefully she manages it well and don't want like other lottery winners whose lives were destroyed by sudden, unearned wealth.

With that money i will buy a state in nigeria , infact sponsor their budget sef
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
I've never won any kind of lottery in my life. angry angry angry
you will have to play to win i think, so start playing! grin it could be you next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2017
Emzyme:

Which kind talk b dis, i go buy full cow
imagine! he would not even have the appetite for suya anymore
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by WenysAD(f): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=gypsey post=59803590] i thought that God don't Agree with gambling [/quote
This one is not bet9ja, where u have die hard gamblers ooo. Its more like a raffle draw thing with its tickets legally sold in public stores . Some churches do sell raffle tickets cheaply for its members to win exciting cash and gifts. Its all a form of fun and spreading wealth
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by refreshrate: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!!! $758 million dollars!!!?? First things first!! I go first chop like 5k suya with 4 cold bottles of Gulder angry

Reminds me of one message Paul adefarasin gave about God blessing people suddenly when they're not ready for it

One man won the lottery...just like this.

Being a drunkard he used his winnings to buy a house with a really awesome cellar loaded it whiskey...kinda like what you just wrote.

Drank to stupor ...and died.

Now tell me did the lottery better his life?
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2017
mccoy47:

Lies!
Google history of powerball winners and how they go broke!
yea! but really this is a gigantic Amount of money it will be hard for her to go broke ever.
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2017
refreshrate:

Reminds me of one message Paul adefarasin gave about God blessing people suddenly when they're not ready for it

One man won the lottery...just like this.

Being a drunkard he used his winnings to buy a house with a really awesome cellar loaded it whiskey...kinda like what you just wrote.

Drank to stupor ...and died.

Now tell me did the lottery better his life?
he only wants to drink 5 bottle of beer not buy a brewery grin besides lottery winning isn't a blessing it's gambling some people have also lost everything as a result of gambling

2 Likes

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Annibiteye: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2017
Explorers:
More.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4820610/Mavis-Wanczyk-53-revealed-Powerball-winner.html

Yeah, better when backed up with pictures. Graphics always to explorers.
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by wrongnumber: 7:59am On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!!! $758 million dollars!!!?? First things first!! I go first chop like 5k suya with 4 cold bottles of Gulder, then nah to dey buy all houses close to all my Ex-gfs their houses and turn it to poultry to torment them with smell, come buy '758' camry pencil light way i go dey use move around in convoy.................... angry angry

You don kolo grin
soberdrunk:
Kai!!! $758 million dollars!!!?? First things first!! I go first chop like 5k suya with 4 cold bottles of Gulder, then nah to dey buy all houses close to all my Ex-gfs their houses and turn it to poultry to torment them with smell, come buy '758' camry pencil light way i go dey use move around in convoy.................... angry angry

You don kolo

1 Like

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=WenysAD post=59804090][/quote] spreading who's wealth? so churches has become a place of gambling? I am not criticising I just wanted to be sure.
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by NairalandSARS: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2017
johnjay4u2u:
Her chance is spend wisely
I doubt there is any consumable item that is worth that money. She can never be bankrupt.
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Fazemood(m): 8:01am On Aug 25, 2017
With That Kind Of Money, I Will Donate $4m To Charities, Use $14m To Fund Free Education In My Village And Home State, $3m In Road N Electricity Developmen In My Hometown. Invest $200m In Housing And Estate. $300m In Private Chatter Airline. Build A Mansion Of $3m And Just Sit Back N Enjoy My Life Peacefully As I've Always Wanted. O Men See Dream Come True?

1 Like

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by yemmight(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2017
HopeAlive14:
This kind of news is rare in Nigeria.

Congrats.

Not rare. It can't happen.

1 Like

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by crackhouse(m): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2017
Armed robbers right now.

4 Likes

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by vertueptime: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2017
If na naija dem for don kidnap her family member already, ransom loading

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masters Or Stay On Job? / Buhari Suspends Tenure Policy In The Federal Civil Service / Nigerian Senior Soldier Threatens Junior For Addressing Him As "Officer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.