Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot (25911 Views)

UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him / Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by aktolly54(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!!! $758 million dollars!!!?? First things first!! I go first chop like 5k suya with 4 cold bottles of Gulder, then nah to dey buy all houses close to all my Ex-gfs their houses and turn it to poultry to torment them with smell, come buy '758' camry pencil light way i go dey use move around in convoy.................... angry angry
na pig go smell pass
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by johnjay4u2u(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2017
clemzo101:
Even if she spends foolishly that mo ey can not finish till she dies, days over 150billion naira bros

lol
you are funny in words and thoughts

let her go and gamble with it in Las Vegas for just one week.
assuming she gambles with $1million dollars daily, Calculate how many days she has to spend/waste it.

i still stand on the fact that no amount of money can't finish.

Give a fool the worth of Bill Gates and watch him beg soon.
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Category1: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!!! $758 million dollars!!!?? First things first!! I go first chop like 5k suya with 4 cold bottles of Gulder, then nah to dey buy all houses close to all my Ex-gfs their houses and turn it to poultry to torment them with smell, come buy '758' camry pencil light way i go dey use move around in convoy.................... angry angry
U b comedian?
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by IdeyFindWife: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2017
Now, that's a prime Milf quality target there.

Expect some fvckbois to start punting for that hole soonest!

1 Like

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by 1metre: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2017
Mavrick2012:
Did anybody observe this? : the owner of the store, where the ticket was purchased says he plans to donate the $50,000 commission to charity ".
This is why money easily go round,
but, here in Nigeria,
10percent will go for tithe,
20 percent for Thanksgiving,
20 percent for project and papas offering,
then the remaining 50 percent to buy a huge ride to announce to the world " we have made it "
Lol �
that's how it is in sane societies.

1 Like

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Burgerlomo: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2017
That's a very good news. Congratulations
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by aguiyi2: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Badt guy.
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2017
hope she doesnt end up squandering the money. she can just sharply go and buy one mansion and be paying monthly expensive utility bills
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by DONADAMS(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
happney65:

The owner of the store where the ticket was sold is actually a rich Man..He has about 30 of those filling stations in the area..He wants to donate that money to Charity in the Area..Watched the news live as it broke.
Btw,The woman would end up receiving $400 million Dollars plus after tax..Big Money all the same..
these oyinbos are very bad..person win jackpot no be say na salary and they'll still tax the person??close to half of the total sumnaija good oh
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by happney65: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
DONADAMS:
these oyinbos are very bad..person win jackpot no be say na salary and they'll still tax the person??close to half of the total sumnaija good oh

The tax is what makes their place work..Everybody pays from every earning..You can't miss it..Naaa
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by DONADAMS(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
happney65:

The tax is what makes their place work..Everybody pays from every earning..You can't miss it..Naaa
chai...thanks tho..thought only salary earners pay tax
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by NeeKlaus: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Honestly Baba, you are one of the people I enjoy his posts on NL.. you have a good sense of humour. Keep doing what you do.grin

My hands are in the air.. mah bring am down??
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by WhoIBe: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ups01:
Most LOTTERY Winners Go Broke After a few Years. I hope she spends it well.

No be this kind money....
na like 100k dey broke. Abeg reason the money well then meditate on am a 2nd time
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by WhoIBe: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
prettyboi1989:
hope she doesnt end up squandering the money. she can just sharply go and buy one mansion and be paying monthly expensive utility bills

No worry she go come call u for advise on how to spend the money, You wey no dey squander
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by olawonder(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Settingz321:
God pls pick my call na
Na so u dey talk to God? He do pick ur call finish... afi grrrrrrrrnnn grrrrrrnnnn!!!
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by ofuonyebi: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Heaven smiled on the helpless old mother with an unspeakable luck..

Baba GOD please remember me when I am still young to eat the party cow!
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by djjosh(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
oribi:
Heard this story on CNN immediately "i just weak" see bread shocked

She just should just invest properly and ensure all finances are properly done.....She can't small poverty ever including her family
baba, invest no nid to invest jare,da money is nt in naira oh..
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Fidelismaria: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
shocked
can sum1 convert to naira?
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Rajosh(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
If I win such amount, I pray I won't die of excitement before the money comes.
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by kings20(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
Congrats Madame
My God go remember me someday
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by MissionaryK(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:

You really need deliverance. The first thing that came to your mind out of $758m was #5k suya!
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Ups01(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
WhoIBe:

No be this kind money....
na like 100k dey broke. Abeg reason the money well then meditate on am a 2nd time

Most of them Go Broke after 3 - 5 Years.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/25/heres-why-lottery-winners-go-broke.html
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by kruusy: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
dat money too much na..make dem consider us wey dey in dis poor country... person never win upto 1m for papa ijebu......lol
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by oribi(m): 3:31am On Aug 26, 2017
djjosh:
baba, invest no nid to invest jare,da money is nt in naira oh..

Yes she has to invest people far richer than that has gone broke before bro....yes I know na $$$

1 Like

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by clemzo101(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2017
How will she gamble 1m dollars everyday? Dats madness, not foolishness.
johnjay4u2u:

lol
you are funny in words and thoughts

let her go and gamble with it in Las Vegas for just one week.
assuming she gambles with $1million dollars daily, Calculate how many days she has to spend/waste it.

i still stand on the fact that no amount of money can't finish.

Give a fool the worth of Bill Gates and watch him beg soon.

1 Like

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by talk2hb1(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2017
OWO Ooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masters Or Stay On Job? / Buhari Suspends Tenure Policy In The Federal Civil Service / Nigerian Senior Soldier Threatens Junior For Addressing Him As "Officer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.