Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot (25910 Views)

UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him / Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by abbeyty(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2017
Dcaliphate:
shocked $758 mil?? omg.. .I'll quit my job, my house, my country and my financial woman

Rare ? Or it will never happen have you heard that anyone hit baba ijebu jackpot before ? You can never hit jackpot with baba ijebu odd
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Adeyeancah(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Some dey here wey dey condemn betting oh, but because say the money won na Mind blowing, them no fit lipsrsealed
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by refreshrate: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2017
gypsey:
he only wants to drink 5 bottle of beer not buy a brewery grin besides lottery winning isn't a blessing it's gambling some people have also lost everything as a result of gambling

I want you to tell me sincerely in your heart of hearts that lottery man didn't start with small amounts of whiskey at first?

When the first thing that comes to mind upon having the opportunity of good fortune is to drink...what do you think will now happen when the good fortune remains?

... I'm asking for a friend grin
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by octaviac: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2017
congrats
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by wildchild02: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2017
See money, God shine your light on me

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION.
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Praktikals(m): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2017
This is small money to Diezani Maduekwe. KO ni dara fun PDP
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by happney65: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2017
Mavrick2012:
Did anybody observe this? : the owner of the store, where the ticket was purchased says he plans to donate the $50,000 commission to charity ".
This is why money easily go round,
but, here in Nigeria,
10percent will go for tithe,
20 percent for Thanksgiving,
20 percent for project and papas offering,
then the remaining 50 percent to buy a huge ride to announce to the world " we have made it "
Lol �

The owner of the store where the ticket was sold is actually a rich Man..He has about 30 of those filling stations in the area..He wants to donate that money to Charity in the Area..Watched the news live as it broke.
Btw,The woman would end up receiving $400 million Dollars plus after tax..Big Money all the same..

2 Likes

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2017
NairalandSARS:

I doubt there is any consumable item that is worth that money. She can never be bankrupt.
lol you made me laugh. World billionaires have in history been declared bankrupt. Please bro, don't even say NEVER

Money has wings, it flies Wisdom gets a string to tie it down from escaping. Shalom
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by newslifeop: 8:28am On Aug 25, 2017
Abi
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by NairalandSARS: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2017
johnjay4u2u:

lol you made me laugh. World billionaires have in history been declared bankrupt. Please bro, don't even say NEVER

Money has wings, it flies Wisdom gets a string to tie it down from escaping. Shalom
lol, mention one concrete stuff that cost upto 700 million dollar.
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by abbeyty(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2017
There should be some strategies one can use to win at least a very big portion from lotto,it can't just be only luck. If you know any strategy hit me up and let begin investing on baba ijebu.
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Chidonc(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2017
abejide1000:
To he'll with that job, which stupid work do we expect her to continue? Make she even employ those employers. grin grin
my brother, even her children need to quit their jobs and start up something better
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by DonMekino(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Bet9ja u must pay me very soon..... I mean very soon
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by holluville: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2017
grin
soberdrunk:
Kai!!! $758 million dollars!!!?? First things first!! I go first chop like 5k suya with 4 cold bottles of Gulder, then nah to dey buy all houses close to all my Ex-gfs their houses and turn it to poultry to torment them with smell, come buy '758' camry pencil light way i go dey use move around in convoy.................... angry angry

this one strong oooooooooo
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by evy1(m): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2017
nduboss:
Oboy see mony
She is richer than Neymar ooo���

1 Like

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by BanevsJoker(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2017
Now they have displayed her details everywhere, Yahoo boys will soon fall on her. I hope she doesn't fall victim though.
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by DrHighchief(m): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2017
Blessings fall on us
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 25, 2017
refreshrate:

I want you to tell me sincerely in your heart of hearts that lottery man didn't start with small amounts of whiskey at first?

When the first thing that comes to mind upon having the opportunity of good fortune is to drink...what do you think will now happen when the good fortune remains?

... I'm asking for a friend grin
well... you may be right but what if he quits drinking once he wins the lottery? that can happen too you know? grin grin.

yes! the first thing that came to his mind is to drink it's because people celebrate with drinks when they Acquire materials including cars and money Right? what would have been the first thing that comes to your mind if you win? be honest!

has your friends won lottery? until he wins....? grin
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!!! $758 million dollars!!!?? First things first!! I go first chop like 5k suya with 4 cold bottles of Gulder, then nah to dey buy all houses close to all my Ex-gfs their houses and turn it to poultry to torment them with smell, come buy '758' camry pencil light way i go dey use move around in convoy.................... angry angry
Why not? Rich folks do crazy things grin even more crazier than the Above
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by kevoh(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by samzzycash(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2017
gypsey:
yea! but really this is a gigantic Amount of money it will be hard for her to go broke ever.
all it takes is for a group of nigerian yahoo boys ritualist comprising hush puppy, investor bj aboki wire, OPA 6, baddy osha and aremo gucci and others to get hold of one of her social media handle they take turns to exhaust the fucking money.
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by emonkey(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2017
O ti sase mehn
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by anukulapo: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2017
Yahoo boys right now: Scheming best formats to withdraw their share from her.
BetNaija, Nairabet and co: Asking God when it will be their turn

EFCC: We are at alert

ehehehe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2017
Dcaliphate:
shocked $758 mil?? omg.. .I'll quit my job, my house, my country and my financial woman
LOL
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2017
samzzycash:
all it takes is for a group of nigerian yahoo boys ritualist comprising hush puppy, investor bj aboki wire, OPA 6, baddy osha and aremo gucci and others to get hold of one of her social media handle they take turns to exhaust the fucking money.
possible, but even so she will still have enough left. This is 758 Million dollars we are talking about!.
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by clemzo101(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2017
Even if she spends foolishly that mo ey can not finish till she dies, days over 150billion naira bros
johnjay4u2u:
Her chance is spend wisely
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by ExInferis(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2017
She'll end up with about $450m dollars after taxes.

That's over N160b.

Yep. Over one hundred and sixty BILLION naira.

How much really is that?

It's so much money that if you spend one million naira EVERYDAY, you'll exhaust the money in over 450 years.

EDIT.

She actually ended up with $366m, or around N124b.

1 Like

Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by clemzo101(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2017
I just choose some very crazy odds now in bet9ja 10 games 26million naira, who knows my luck fit shine
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by smartnero24(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2017
758 Gideon dollars!!
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Eagle360(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2017
I hope to collect my 75k from bet9ja on Monday .......
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by johnjay4u2u(m): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2017
NairalandSARS:
lol, mention one concrete stuff that cost upto 700 million dollar.
you are sounding ignorant. That money can't buy a cruise ship sef. google cost of cruise ship
No amount of money in this world can't be wasted. i say No.
Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by Ups01(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2017
Most LOTTERY Winners Go Broke After a few Years. I hope she spends it well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masters Or Stay On Job? / Buhari Suspends Tenure Policy In The Federal Civil Service / Nigerian Senior Soldier Threatens Junior For Addressing Him As "Officer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.