Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) (8202 Views)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / Checkout One Of The Nollywood Actresses To Look Out For In 2020...Genny Uzoma / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by MrWondah(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
czarina:
Amen to that prayer... Just imagine how two muscles go just dey bed like that... Muscles nacking muscles... Haba... Not the picture of romance at all.... DISGUSTING CRETINS
Naija girls Una no dey help matas o. Una fit push den not me to dey bed muscle. Imagine naija babe go dey form.
That thing suppose be free na. Like fowl dey do am cheesy grin
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
what a wasted generation cry
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by siegfried99(m): 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Werey lawon eleyi oo grin
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Essentials1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
sexybbstar:
With the number of beautiful and homely ladies in this world.....?

Beautiful?? You mean the same ladies that cheat a lot, date you for your money and accept the fact that they can't control their emotions, the same ladies that do lots of things to fit in instead of be different, the same ladies that wear body fitting clothes to expose curves and claim that they don't want to expose their bodies....

Women are trying to change nature, by becoming independent and serving their own purposes, making them less valuable and less attractive... which is led to more unnatural events like gays and lesbians
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by siegfried99(m): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
MrWondah:

Naija girls Una no dey help matas o. Una fit push den not me to dey bed muscle. Imagine naija babe go dey form.

Lol.. grin nothing is free even in Freetown grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by czarina(f): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
MrWondah:

shebi na fowl you talk? We be fowl?
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by pamcode(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Explorers:

Is it not shocking?

I never said amazing you know.

emperorlee
Sure it is Shocking but it never occured to me that it would be a Gay couple.
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by MrWondah(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
czarina:
shebi na fowl you talk? We be fowl?
As una de do doggy una be dog? grin
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin grin
Let the gay bashers arise. I wonder how their gay life is bothering you guys

Essentials1:

Women are trying to change nature, by becoming independent and serving their own purposes, making them less valuable and less attractive... which is led to more unnatural events like gays and lesbians

So it's now women's fault people are homosexuals, undecided undecided undecided undecided nothing I won't see on nl undecided
I can only hope that you are just searching for attention and not that you genuinely believe what you just typed.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by MrWondah(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
siegfried99:

Lol.. grin nothing is free even in Freetown grin
But guys de give am free to guys why dem no go turn gay?
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Lanceslot(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Explorers:
If you think you’ve already seen the cutest marriage proposal of the year, we raise you this heartwarming tale of a Swedish former Olympic diver who recently said ‘yes’ to his German boyfriend after being surprised with the ring on a gondola ride in Venice.

Here come the tears.

Body builder Patrick Huber wouldn’t even tell his Olympian counterpart, Jimmy Sjödin, where they were going when they left their Munich home by car in July.

They eventually reached Venice, Italy, a place Jimmy had always wanted to visit, where Patrick had arranged for a travel photographer from Flytographer to take secret snaps of their sweet adventure.

When the pair set off on a romantic gondola ride on the Venetian Lagoon, Patrick knew the time was right, and popped the question.

http://www.boredpanda.com/olympic-diver-gay-proposal-venice/
What a disgusting piece of sh!t.
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
They are in love.

Wetin concern me
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by siegfried99(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
MrWondah:

But guys de give am free to guys why dem no go turn gay?

Na them be that , pure nonsense .. when there are billions of beautiful ladies world wide. grin

That's EvuuuuuuL

grin
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
Explorer u fall hand die

... What kind of rubbish is this?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Essentials1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Daeylar:
grin grin
Let the gay bashers arise

So it's now women's fault people are homosexuals, undecided undecided undecided undecided nothing I won't see on nl undecided
I can only hope that you are just searching for attention and not that you genuinely believe what you just typed.
I hope you are doing the same
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lmfaooooo! Awon weirey!
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by indodon(m): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
abeg make the other guy tell me him work out routine...

fu*king white people
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Sleekydee(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
The real "Bone of my bone"
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by IamLEGEND1: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good for them.... Coz dem dey Venice & I dey naija..... Their matter no concern me in any way.

I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and I am content. - Conan the barbarian.

1 Like

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
You are promoting gay marriage.. Seun must hear this
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Destined2win: 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun, I think someone hacked Explorer's account to create this thread. Pull it down please
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
What are you doing?

How is this cute?

Of all the articles on boredpanda, this is the one you chose to copy and paste
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by IAmSkinny: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
MrWondah:
Dear Lord do not make me forsake those pointed bwests, tight and creamy puchi, those lucious and soft lips and those big booties to ever, never ever by mistake or in my dreams bang my fellow man.
As in ehn!
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
They say na iron dey sharpen iron undecided

2 Likes

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by somehow: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
just imagine, when someone like you is available. always creamy, wet and soft all round! angry tongue
czarina:
Amen to that prayer... Just imagine how two muscles go just dey bed like that... Muscles nacking muscles... Haba... Not the picture of romance at all.... DISGUSTING CRETINS
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
The end is here
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by iamwrong(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Let me book space here just in case.......

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by HashtagMoniker(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Waste of Sperm
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
WTF ,two bearbear infested phucktards....Yuck
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by goodnews777: 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
This same spirit was responsible for the destruction of SODOM and Gomorrah .Cursed people. Hell awaits them as it was in the days of lot.
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 25, 2017
Waste of good d***

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Romance Looks Like! Try Her With This! / Can You Date A Girl Older Than You? / Beautiful Ladies Behavior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.