Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (66243 Views)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Prince0500(m): 6:55am On Aug 25, 2017
Haaa sir ,is this not too harsh ?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by boluwatiwant(m): 6:55am On Aug 25, 2017
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/pastor-ibiyeomie-if-youre-not-married-at-35-youre-an-irresponsible-person.243221/

I think the only problem we got here is paraphrasing a part of the whole message and publish. If only you had heard the whole i guess you will understand where the man of God is speaking from. #want
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by wristbangle: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2017
divinehand2003:
Na lie. It's not in the holy books. Na human doctrine be this.

God bless u. Paul no even marry sef. Can we say he is irresponsible?

No be some of these people fault say dem still single at 35. Look @ the economic situation, it delays so many things

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by liyaha(m): 6:56am On Aug 25, 2017
Yes, early marriage Is good. However, those who are victims will have a story to tell why
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by asatemple(f): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2017
Your choice is your voice
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by emmaitive(m): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2017
says who??..

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by YelloweWest: 6:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Hian

Gods timing for everyone is different nah...
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by riseabovehate: 7:00am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by lincs25(m): 7:00am On Aug 25, 2017
If they don't know the lies to deliver to their members, they will start vomiting nonsense. Where is it stated in the bible. Robbish...

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 25, 2017
benzene00:
what has getting married has to do with being responsible?

some pastors and misplaced priority
Am sure you didn't read were he was addressing his members or you're one of them I suppose
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2017
Prince0500:
Haaa sir ,is this not too harsh ?
Most PASTOPRENEURS have grown so powerful that they insult, demystify humans.
Most assume the position of GOD.
he must have drank ORIJIN

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by speck4hanna(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2017
Where did d Bible condem those not been married as irresponsible. Some pastors na wa ooo.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by hartson(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2017
Flashh:
Can you show us where it's written in the Bible?
believe him at your own peril
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Amajerry83(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2017
Why the insult?

shilexholly:

So dangote never Marry before..... Mumu
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by uglodoh(f): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Coldfeets:
Nnaa na wa o!

It's like the man of God really struck a nerve right there!

Because I can sense so many of my fellow 35yrs and above unmarried brothers and sisters on this thread grumbling.

And why are they grumbling?

Of course, they know - deep down - that the man of God is absolutely right!

What nerve did he strike? That is irresponsible statement coming from a pastor. Go to female hostels in all tertiary institutes and see young married men going for girls.

There are divorce cases every day in courts because people rush into marriages without taking their time.

Well that is his opinion. God did not send to say that. Many Apostles in the Bible did not get married.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by geo4c: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2017
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural Russian company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER. They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the Russian company’s website. Each captcha attracts 5-Rubles (Russian Currency) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

SALARY: Very Attractive (Pay as you work)

PAYMENT is done through Western Union Money Transfer, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

To Apply, Visit

http://dummoney.club/718110255436/
and Register.

Application is absolutely free through the above link. http://dummoney.club/718110255436/

N:B: Use Google Chrome Browser to access the above site in order to get the Russian Language translated to English Language

DEADLINE: 3-weeks from this Publication.

PLEASE SHARE TO THE UNEMPLOYED..

VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural Russian company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER. They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the Russian company’s website. Each captcha attracts 5-Rubles (Russian Currency) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

SALARY: Very Attractive (Pay as you work)

PAYMENT is done through Western Union Money Transfer, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

To Apply, Visit
http://dummoney.club/718110255436/
and Register.

Application is absolutely free through the above link

N:B: Use Google Chrome Browser to access the above site in order to get the Russian Language translated to English Language

DEADLINE: 3-weeks from this Publication.

PLEASE SHARE TO THE UNEMPLOYED..
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by krushdripper(m): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2017
benzene00:

Oh Not getting Married Before the age of 35 has a lot to do with irresponsibility, notice there are so many irresponsible youths now, worldwide, talking nigeria, they're the ones who liked your comment.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by spencekat(m): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2017
Duru009:
Take it or leave it....

This is a bitter truth!
But there are many irresponsible married guys in this world.Although,Pastor jokingly said it and people are going haywire about it.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by juman(m): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2017
He talked nonsense.
A man that get easy money from tithe.
He thinks it easy for everybody like him.

This is a destroyed country where economy is dead!
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by smileyoo: 7:10am On Aug 25, 2017
he is just a man, and he is entitled to his own opinion, but the only danger is that gullible people out there may believe that a god is speaking through him. this is wrong because anybody that is irresponsible, is simple so based on his nature. infact most crimes commited in this nation are carried out by irresponsible married men due to despiration to satisfy the home front, even in a depressed economy like ours.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by michoim(m): 7:11am On Aug 25, 2017
benzene00:

Exactly. Some pastors need to watch their tongues. I have seen countless number of married people with children who are far from being responsible. Infact some are rogues.

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by spencekat(m): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Coldfeets:
Nnaa na wa o!

It's like the man of God really struck a nerve right there!

Because I can sense so many of my fellow 35yrs and above unmarried brothers and sisters on this thread grumbling.

And why are they grumbling?

Of course, they know - deep down - that the man of God is absolutely right!
He jokingly said that.From an angle,it was a call for bachelors not to relent in getting married.I was in that service.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Flashh: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2017
hartson:
believe him at your own peril
I don't even believe that hogwash from him either.

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by uglodoh(f): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2017
Empredboy:
When you marry late from my exoirence, you will be too wise to tolerate your partner, too expose to understand that we are human but not God. In marriage, the couple have to act as a fool to tolerate and understand. An over grown person who married late may feel his younger partner is is trying to act wiser than him which may cause conflict. The same to the old lady too. To give birth may seems difficult because of her age which may put pressure on the early marriage.

From what you have written, how has it made man and woman irresponsible. At what age did Sarah and Hannah give birth to Isaac and Samuel.

I know of many people who married in life but cannot tolerate one another. Marriage is about marrying at the right time and to someone you can tolerate.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
To think that am getting closer to the age of 'irresponsibility' and my future wife fit dey somewhere dey shout "harder"!! "Harder"!! "kill me"!! "devour me", to one guy way go still dump am..... angry
Lol... Stay there

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by RALPHOW(m): 7:17am On Aug 25, 2017
That is the simple truth, however he is talking to his congregation, if you like listen, pray and get settled by 35 and if not continue in your singleness till 60.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by oyienootieno: 7:17am On Aug 25, 2017
divinehand2003:
Na lie. It's not in the holy books. Na human doctrine be this.

Purely rehearsed human doctrine.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by oyienootieno: 7:19am On Aug 25, 2017
RALPHOW:
That is the simple truth, however he is talking to his congregation, if you like listen, pray and get settled by 35 and if not continue in your singleness till 60.

If everyone gets married who would have given birth to Jesus? How will the miracle manifest?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2017
lincs25:
If they don't know the lies to deliver to their members, they will start vomiting nonsense. Where is it stated in the bible. Robbish...
Don't mind these PONZI PASTORS

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by uglodoh(f): 7:21am On Aug 25, 2017
spencekat:
But there are many irresponsible married guys in this world.Although,Pastor jokingly said it and people are going haywire about it.

The person that reported it did not make it sound like a joke and many of your members on this thread are making it look as if he spoke the pastor spoke the mind of God.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Kkposky: 7:21am On Aug 25, 2017
Nigerians and Nairalanders.....
Don't be too quick to criticize.

He said irresponsible, what you guys are supposed to be asking is, irresponsible in what sense?
The English language we know is too deep in meaning and moreover some of us were not there at the service to know what he actually meant.
You know these our modern day pastors have so many styles of preaching, some times if you don't listen to the full message, u get confused and won't understand the concept...
let's not insult him please, he is a man under authority.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage"