Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (66194 Views)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by aleeyumar: 5:25am On Aug 25, 2017
Maxvasia:
Funke!! shocked
hmmmmmm
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Maxvasia(m): 5:37am On Aug 25, 2017
ikevictor:

When konji hold you and nobody to scratch, then you will know that this freedom is devilish.
One does not have to be married b4 he can bleep.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by patola080(m): 5:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, irresponsible men plenty here be that
help us ask him how old did he get married to his wife if his son want to marry by 20yrs Church biz is moving 4his Dad so he will not have money problem

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by bullabong(m): 5:54am On Aug 25, 2017
Amajerry83:
Getting married is a decision. He who decides to remain single has his/her right to.
There are great men and women today who are singles. Example; Aliko Dangote.
Aliko had been married more than once.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by samsam2019: 5:59am On Aug 25, 2017
I blame am? I only blame the fools making him rich
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by missnennyg(f): 6:02am On Aug 25, 2017
Pls help me push this to the front page
Married folks in the house please
WHAT ARE THE FEARS OF MARRIAGE? Is it normal to be scared? Why is marriage so scarey??
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Laredojohn(m): 6:03am On Aug 25, 2017
Hmm, this is quite harsh..... His words are not statements of facts,as a supposed man of God I didn't expect such from him.... Anyways not in that category
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Soulsymbol99: 6:09am On Aug 25, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Coming from a man of God.. Am disappointed

Asin eeh undecided and 2 think dat I know so many irresponsible married men ooo angry
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Amajerry83(m): 6:13am On Aug 25, 2017
All the same he is presently single. That does not make him irresponble

bullabong:
Aliko had been married more than once.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Donjazzy12(m): 6:14am On Aug 25, 2017
Nedfed:

Men are Lesbians or what?
Shift make I faint too
This is exactly why Nollywood storylines are not intriguing. It is kept simple, so that simpletons like you can understand.

Lesbianism keeps most women uninterested in marriage, because they are unable to develop emotional attachment to men.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Empredboy(m): 6:14am On Aug 25, 2017
When you marry late from my exoirence, you will be too wise to tolerate your partner, too expose to understand that we are human but not God. In marriage, the couple have to act as a fool to tolerate and understand. An over grown person who married late may feel his younger partner is is trying to act wiser than him which may cause conflict. The same to the old lady too. To give birth may seems difficult because of her age which may put pressure on the early marriage.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by honestivo(m): 6:15am On Aug 25, 2017
benzene00:
what has getting married has to do with being responsible?

some pastors and misplaced priority

is a fact ,even if it hurt
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Ibifizzleboy(m): 6:15am On Aug 25, 2017
I reserve my comments
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by kibra4u(m): 6:24am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nedfed(m): 6:26am On Aug 25, 2017
Donjazzy12:

This is exactly why Nollywood storylines are not intriguing. It is kept simple, so that simpletons like you can understand.

Lesbianism keeps most women uninterested in marriage, because they are unable to develop emotional attachment to men.

Person no fit joke wit u? grin
Nice one

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Psoul(m): 6:28am On Aug 25, 2017
This is one of the Pastors i respect so much. But i am disappointed by this utterance if actually he made the statement. Men of God should kw that most of the things they say affect their members so much. Someone out there will take this statement so hard on him/herself and will start thinking that he/she is irresponsible.
Some will stop coming to the church or start avoiding the Pastor because he/she may be thinking that whenever Pastor sees him/her that the Pastor will be taking him/her as an irresponsible person.

Men of God are expected to advise correctly. He should have consider so many factors that will make a willing man and woman not to get married at a desired age. He should also kw that marriage is not meant for everyone. Even if the person is willing to get married, he/she may never get married if marriage is out of hi/her destiny.

So Pastor, pls use another of ur preachings/teachings to correct the blunder u committed by that statement.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by thunderbabs: 6:30am On Aug 25, 2017
Illogical. That someone is a pastor doesn't mean you v to take ll dey say seriously...espexially when not backed by the scriptures.

They re humans too with their opinions on issues just like every other individual. Just like when pastor chris said masturbation isnt a sin....opinion differs

I guess some Apostles of old who never married were irresponsible too all their life. undecided
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Crixina(f): 6:32am On Aug 25, 2017
benzene00:
what has getting married has to do with being responsible?

some pastors and misplaced priority
some gullible members will even sit there and clap their stupid hands.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by opribo(m): 6:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Is God's time no longer the best again? What if you force yourself to marry by 35 and marry the wrong person, would pastor be there to carry the load with you?.

I think it's a nice to do thing but it's not a must. The essential thing is to find your true love even if it takes eternity to find that one, it would be worth the wait.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by tete7000(m): 6:35am On Aug 25, 2017
Nonsense and rubbish talk from an ignorant pastor. How does he prove its not the will of God. I pity those who attend his church.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by tallestman79(m): 6:35am On Aug 25, 2017
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/pastor-ibiyeomie-if-youre-not-married-at-35-youre-an-irresponsible-person.243221/

He is a fool and a blind leader of the blinds thats why he was able to milk his foolish followers dry to the bones and marrows. Did he has any passage from the Bible to back up that fallacy? Even Isaac the son of Abraham married Rebecca his wife at the age of 40. Is he trying to tell us that Isaac is an irresponsible man?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by etimocity(m): 6:36am On Aug 25, 2017
so some body will got married with empty hand abi?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by uglodoh(f): 6:41am On Aug 25, 2017
An irresponsible statement
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by LordOfNaira: 6:42am On Aug 25, 2017
Amajerry83:
Getting married is a decision. He who decides to remain single has his/her right to.

Wisdom!!!

The pastor's statement is an example of how pastors contribute to broken marriages. They force spouses on people claiming to have seen visions, they counsel couples wrongly, they make silly statements. I can't imagine how desperate his unmarried followers will become now. The ones who are not financially secure may be tempted to steal or scam to gather money for wedding. The women may become more desperate and fall into wrong hands, including even being killed for rituals, in their desperation to get a husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 25, 2017
Na lack of funds they keep men from marriage ooooo. I like myself as I dey manage myself so. I don't want any ratchet Nigerian babe to kill me with demand. One step at a time. #teamsingleandlovingit
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by mokt(m): 6:46am On Aug 25, 2017
Everybody just dey fvck up for this country. Pastors too.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by xtivin(m): 6:47am On Aug 25, 2017
It's just an advice to his congregation, yes he is in a position to advice his congregation. Paul did the same, Paul advised everyman to be like him (single), but nevertheless get married if it's not possible. The original plan of God is for man to multiply but Paul advised to be single.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by shilexholly(m): 6:49am On Aug 25, 2017
Amajerry83:
So dangote never Marry before..... Mumu
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by AreaFada2: 6:53am On Aug 25, 2017
So if you have a wife and 9 children with kwashiorkor at the age of 33 you are responsible, bah? shocked shocked shocked shocked
These people just help to perpetuate poverty.
Why not ask all unmarried people to stop paying tithes and offering so they can save towards marriage to be responsible? Imagine the psychological impact on members of his church that take his words seriously. Some may now rush into marriage just to beat the 35 years deadline.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by FTrebirth(m): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2017
and i'm 57 years and still single. does that mean i'm irresponsible?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2017
If he truly said this , then he must be very very very very STUPID.....and shares the Genes of the number one man.

These PASTORS have grown to become so POWERFUL that they address their BRAINWASHED members at will.

What's the relationship between AGE and IRRESPONSIBILITY...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.