Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

SEX STORY: A Typical Day At The Farm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: A Typical Day At The Farm (1024 Views)

Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream / Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: A Typical Day At The Farm by cyberwinner1(m): 12:02am On Aug 25, 2017
I always get so excited when hubby tells me
we are heading to the farm.
It's my favourite place to go because I get to
see my "boyfriend" Herman again, along with all the other dogs and horses there.
It's a two hour drive and about halfway there I
tend to get impatient, wishing we were there
already. My nipples are hard and my pussy is
wet with anticipation.
We always go down for the weekend, and it's crammed with activities from start to finish. It
always leaves me totally drained and
exhausted, but I wouldn't miss a chance to go
to the farm for anything.
I almost squeal with delight as we drive under
the archway marking the turnoff from the highway. It's a long driveway to the farmhouse
and stables, crossing the creek before
wending up a gentle slope to the main building.
There's always a welcome committee when we
pull up, both human and animal. And
the boys
know to have Herman in the paddock beside the driveway so... Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-must-read-a-typical-day-at-the-farm

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Endtime Cake With Four(4)words(pic) / Things Sex Can Do. / Who Ghost Mostly In Relationship. Guy Or Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.