Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days (32809 Views)

No Discrimination Against Non-indigenes During Ofala Festival- Obi Of Onitsha / China Rakes In $17 Billion Off Tourism In 4 Days!!! / King Of Iworoko Ekiti Gave Up The Ghost 4 Days After The Dangote Trailer Tragedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
ajepako:

It is my mother's hometown and l know it like the back of my hand..

I just don't like associating with the town because of their excessive love for juju and occultism, as well as their children's aparthy to education....

One good thing about lKorodu is.... they can PARTY!!!! Chai... For the entire Africa.. grin grin grin grin

Ikorodus are Ijebu by extension na, I think before the colonials they were called Ijebu- Imota and you know how Ijebus like to party.

That juju part lets just leave matter lipsrsealed Which part of Yorubaland is not so? Although I think it heavily depends on the sort of king installed at the time that influences such practices.
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by chibuzorAbia: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
shut up. When the ritual activities start and they catch up with u and realize ur name is Adekunle, Yusuf, Lawal, Akintola, Hassan, Ahmed, Abubakar or Aminu irrespective of state as far as you're Yoruba or Hausa Fulani you would be freed but if they find out you're Ikechukwu, Akpan, ChibuzorAbia, Emeka or any other Igbo from the south south/ south east. Your head would be cut off and skull mined.
Afonjas are the most backward people in this country.
Cc nototribalist

Shut up and go develop your land. Yes it's me chibuzorAbia.
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
meforyou1:
and what can they do?

Who no go, no go know

just show up first
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by Brushless: 6:43am On Aug 26, 2017
ThankYouGod:
And their Eluku has no solution to Badoo menace.
They are the badoos.
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by lawalfatai033(m): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2017
Oga mi sir i remain loyal o boss of all bosses
sodiksan:

omo Ijede luasa, my senior officer I sight you, Awon alale awa Pelu eee, Ikorodu Agbewa ooooo
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by amodu(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2017
If you don't shut your gob. Apathy for education

When in the real sense, Ikorodu is synonymous with academics. Their achievements is very much obvious and a testament.
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by EternalTruth: 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Shut up and go develop your land. Yes it's me chibuzorAbia.
where are you from?
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by chibuzorAbia: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
EternalTruth:
where are you from?

Ibadan
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by EternalTruth: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Ibadan
afonjas are olodo. I'm a Uite and i must tell u that UI students with high and top cgpa are igbos. While the afonjas are third class favourites.
Awo free education was a waste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo And Olori Memunat Pictured Together After Her Graduation / Marriage Btw A Nigerian Girl And An Indian Guy (any Objection)? / Queen Elizabeth And Buhari To Attend Ogunwusi's Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.