Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nothing Is Worth Forming For... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Is Worth Forming For... (1886 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
I just came across this write up again after four years and I think its worth sharing.

" Nothing is worth forming for,your best cloth is someone's rag. Your account balance is someone's church offering. Your girlfriend or boyfriend is someone's ex. Every single prostitute you see in a brothel was at a point in her life,a virgin. So What's the squabble all about? Life is too short to feel big or better than anybody because no one is better than anybody."we are all naked to death,says steve jobs". Nothing can save us from it"

Seriously, I dislike people who brag about money,beauty,intelligence or material possession. There is nothing you think you have that someone else has not gotten before. Volkswagen was once the most expensive car, Nokia 3310 was once the most expensive phone in Nigeria. Aso Rock was once a bush. You were once blood. You do not have to shout about yourself,without advert garri sell pass indomie.
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by iamJ(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
only people that dont have get offended with people that show off, if u dont have instead of hating go and get ur own biko, i didn't become successful to hide it

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
iamJ:
only people that dont have get offended with people that show off, if u dont have instead of hating go and get ur own biko, i didn't become successful to hide it
And only people who don't have actually show off. The likes of Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg, Dangote, etc, don't show off.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
kimbraa:
And only people who don't have actually show off. The likes of Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg, Dangote, etc, don't show off.
Don't say that o.. There are rich men who show off like it all lasts forever.
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nma27:
Don't say that o.. There are rich men who show off like it all lasts forever.
Nigerians have this sense of showing off. That's my problem with Facebook. That you define a man to be rich based on what he puts off doesn't mean he's rich indeed. Some people are just living a sham. The wealthy ones are too busy signing contracts and buying stocks that they don't have time to show off wealth.

Average people show off the most 'cause they want the next person to worship them. Some people's self worth is hinged on people's perception of them so the need to show off.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Op you are right
Empty vessels make the loudest noise
No one is too intelligent. You are only intelligent till you find someone more intelligent
No one is too handsome or beautiful, you are only good looking till you find someone more good looking
No one is too rich, you are rich till you find someone richer

If you build your life around worldly things like these, you are likely to live for nothing because all is vanity

Everything in this life is vanity
Nothing last for ever
I mean nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by cymontempler: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2017
Sexybbstar. I don't show off. But, I like the way you show off your beauty. And would be nice to show you off to my friends.

TGoddess what do you reckon?
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2017
cymontempler:
Sexybbstar. I don't show off. But, I like the way you show off your beauty. And would be nice to show you off to my friends.

TGoddes what do you reckon?
She's taken.
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by cymontempler: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2017
TGoddess. I guess as much. She is cute and she flaunts it.

Are you taken?

Queentzzy what do you reckon?
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by luminouz(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2017
cymontempler:

Are you taken?

Lover boy!!! grin grin
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2017
cymontempler:
TGodess. I guess as much. She is cute and she flaunts it.

Are you taken?

Queentzy what do you reckon?
Yes
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by cymontempler: 9:31am On Sep 01, 2017
TGoddess. Good for you.

I'm not surprised. What do I expect from a Goddess.

By the way what does the T stand for in TGoddess.

Transgender??
Transexual??
Teetotaller??
Tattoo??
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2017
cymontempler:
TGoddes. Good for you.
I'm not surprised. What do I expect from a Goddess.
By the way what does the T stand for in TGoddes.
Transgender?? Transexual?? Teetotaller?? Tattoo??
Tahrah
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
I just came across this write up again after four years and I think its worth sharing.

" Nothing is worth forming for,your best cloth is someone's rag. Your account balance is someone's church offering. Your girlfriend or boyfriend is someone's ex. Every single prostitute you see in a brothel was at a point in her life,a virgin. So What's the squabble all about? Life is too short to feel big or better than anybody because no one is better than anybody."we are all naked to death,says steve jobs". Nothing can save us from it"

Seriously, I dislike people who brag about money,beauty,intelligence or material possession. There is nothing you think you have that someone else has not gotten before. Volkswagen was once the most expensive car, Nokia 3310 was once the most expensive phone in Nigeria. Aso Rock was once a bush. You were once blood. You do not have to shout about yourself,without advert garri sell pass indomie.

Exactly everything would eventually fade away why not brag on something intangible like knowledge, values and all.
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by cymontempler: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2017
TGoddess. Wow... Nice name you got.

Anyways... I will add you to my WhatsApp.

Send me a message including your number.

I have a little surprise for you.

Don't worry.. I have no intentions of taking you from your bf.
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2017
cymontempler:
TGoddes. Wow... Nice name you got.

Anyways... I will add you to my WhatsApp.

Send me a message including your number.

I have a little surprise for you.

Don't worry.. I have no intentions of taking you from your bf.
I don't use whatsapp.Thanks.
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by cymontempler: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2017
TGoddess. What do you use?

Send me a message then.
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 01, 2017
cymontempler:
TGoddess. What do you use?
Send me a message then.
Whats your main?
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by cymontempler: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2017
TGoddess. Got a surprise for you.
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 01, 2017
cymontempler:
TGoddes. Got a surprise for you.
Who are you?Use your main if you're bold enough else don't mention me again.
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by cymontempler: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2017
TGoddess. No worries. Won't mention you again.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
cymontempler:
TGoddess. No worries. Won't mention you again.

Enjoy your day.
I think i know who you are.Mention me on a dead thread if this is who i think it is.Ma binu and you too.
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by makydebbie(f): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
TGoddess:
Who are you?Use your main if you're bold enough else don't mention me again.
But why is this babe harsh like this? angry grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
makydebbie:
But why is this babe harsh like this? angry grin
cry
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by makydebbie(f): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
cymontempler:

Are you taken?

Why are you guys hyping these girls? Making them feel as if they are the queen of the coast? This is one of the problems I dislike guys on Nairaland.

Most of these girls have nothing spectacular to offer in real life. The intelligent ones are so quiet that you can barely notice them.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
DeeTus:
Why are you guys hyping these girls? Making them feel they are queen of the coast? This is one of the problems I dislike guys on Nairaland.

Most of these girls have nothing spectacular to offer in real life. The intelligent ones are so quiet that you can barely notice them.
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
TGoddess:
I think i know who you are.Mention me on a dead thread if this is who i think it is.Ma binu and you too.
angry angry angry
You no even respond to my montly salute again
Is ok cry
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
sunshineG:
angry angry angry You no even respond to my montly salute again Is ok cry
Ma binu.I didn't see it.Lemme check.
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
DeeTus:
Why are you guys hyping these girls? Making them feel as if they are the queen of the coast? This is one of the problems I dislike guys on Nairaland.

Your opinion.
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
TGoddess:
Ma binu.I didn't see it.Lemme check.
ok no p wink
Re: Nothing Is Worth Forming For... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
TGoddess:
Your opinion.
Tell me, what have you got to offer here? Of course not. But rather seek unnecessary attention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Slay Queen Breaks The Internet With Her Boobs / Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie / She Cheated,now We Are Being Blackmailed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.