Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie (1886 Views)

Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend / Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? / A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by MissCokie(f): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2018

These days, no one can identify an internet user living a fake life to those who are keeping it real. The status quo is all for the purpose of belonging some where, and feel a sense of achievements that's not really necessary
, and with the intentions to oppress, and impress your lowlife self.

Here are (5) five concrete implications of living a fake social media life.

1. This World Is A Global Village :

The only way to escape getting exposed is when you're an introvert, I mean, no stepping outside introvert. One day, your fake life would be exposed and busted for the whole wide world to see.

2. You Pretend To Be Above Your Peers :

But in the real world, you can hardly afford a ten naira pen. Your pretentious lifestyle would only attract close monitoring, and fake friends whose main purpose is to ruin you.

3. You're A Fat Liar:

Imagine a situation whereby you had no hope of eating the next day, instead of asking for food or help, you keep piling up lies upon lies, giving fake reasons why your ATM card could not withdraw 20k, because you've already withdrew above 500k.

4 You Will Miss Opportunities :

@frozenQueen2MillionBaby @KingMoneySpeak , while in reality your name is Tunde Osakoro Scuba . How will I identify you, assuming i want to help you. Your exaltic names would really discourage me from contacting you, because i would feel the velocity of your name and eventually get provoked.

5. Social Media Was Created To Unify The World:

We have bastardized the purpose of social media. The true intent of the powerful creation behind it. Only few are making use of these opportunities, by engaging into something profitable through the connectivity of the internet. The time you waste , pretending to be who you're not, can also be channeled into buying and selling, Blogging, information marketing, etc.

Use your time wisely.

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by NwaAmaikpe: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
shocked

Nice one OP
But you can start by taking the log off your own eyes before advicing people to take off the speck in theirs.

You are guilty of #4.
Why is your name MissCokie instead of Kokonma Idongesit?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by UDUJ(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
I love this write-up. We have so many fake wannabees in this forum grin

They get a high from imposing their supposed (non-existent) royalty status and wealth on others

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by MissCokie(f): 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one OP
But you can start by taking the log off your own eyes before advicing people to take off the speck in theirs.

You are guilty of #4.

Hahaha Kokonma grin . Cookie is actually my real name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by marvin906(m): 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
if you sit down and observe NL a lot.. your gonna notice that fake peeps are way too much here
Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by MissCokie(f): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
UDUJ:
I love this write-up. We have so many fake wannabees in this forum grin

They get a high from imposing their supposed (non-existent) royalty status and wealth on others

Not just this forum, they are everywhere.
Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by Lonestar124: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
Good selection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by Cutehector(m): 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
MissCokie:

birth certificate please. grin
Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by Cutehector(m): 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one OP

You are guilty of #4.
lol that idongerrit sorry indongesit name is actually hilarious . grin
Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by BlackDBagba: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
grin
Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by sweetetlove(f): 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nice write up
Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by highqueen(f): 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
mtchew are you real? ?
Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by donstan18: 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by happy200(m): 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
marvin906:
if you sit down and observe NL a lot..
your gonna notice that fake peeps are way too much here
Not only Nairaland but the whole Nigeria, we 've got it all wrong until we heed to parents advice atleast 60percent, and take education serious and first thing before wealth, eduacation i'm talking about is not just going to school alone but also to learn else we are heading to eternal damnation.
Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by pu7pl3(m): 12:03am On Mar 18, 2018
Kokoma idongesit grin

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by lenghtinny(m): 12:16am On Mar 18, 2018
MissCokie:

As in cookie lyon angry

Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by lenghtinny(m): 12:16am On Mar 18, 2018
Let them keep faking it till they make it in their dreams angry

Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 18, 2018
MissCokie:

Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by pweshboi(m): 12:24am On Mar 18, 2018
Say no more @OP the lists are on point... It's just a pity nothing seems real on social media this days, even news have to be verified thoroughly talkless of the users.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by MissCokie(f): 12:31am On Mar 18, 2018
Cutehector:
birth certificate please. grin

Even if I present you my birth certificate, you won't still believe it grin. Anyways let's iron out the points above.
Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by MissCokie(f): 12:32am On Mar 18, 2018
pweshboi:
Say no more @OP the lists are on point... It's just a pity nothing seems real on social media this days, even news have to be verified thoroughly talkless of the users.

Its just a pity, we co-exist with people who don't really understand the value and purpose of some certain things.
Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by MissCokie(f): 12:33am On Mar 18, 2018
lenghtinny:

As in cookie lyon angry

No! , cookie tiger, not lion undecided
Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by lenghtinny(m): 12:46am On Mar 18, 2018
MissCokie:

No! , cookie tiger, not lion undecided
Kokonma behave yourself angry
Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by MissCokie(f): 8:37am On Mar 18, 2018
Lalasticlala more people needs to see this. kiss
Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2018
Cutehector:
lol that idongerrit sorry indongesit name is actually hilarious . grin

It's actually Idongesit. Lol
Back then, I used to pronounce it as I don't get it. cheesy
Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by Olalan(m): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2018
The more reason you shouldn't be carried away or feel pressured by social media posts cause many are fake.
Re: Implications Of Living A Fake Life On Social Media: Misscokie by Mandrake007(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2018
Fact is,i wouldn't take anyone in nairaland of all forums serious unless I get to meet them in real life or exchange contacts,this place drips with fakery,its so common with the females.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Cheated,now We Are Being Blackmailed! / What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? / Please Help A Failing Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.