Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Can You Marry From Another Tribe? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry From Another Tribe? (3517 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by leathalbeast: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
makydebbie:
I stay at ashongman town, after haatso.
nice to know,, I hope will add samosa and bread pudding to the parcel lol. I know you can prepare it.
Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by makydebbie(f): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
nice to know,, I hope will add samosa and bread pudding to the parcel lol. I know you can prepare it.
LOL, I've never tried it. Maybe I'll.
Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by jericco1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
dumo1:
Bros, Bet why naw
they don't like one's progress.
Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by leathalbeast: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, I've never tried it. Maybe I'll.
how long will it be before you come to Ghana again?
Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by makydebbie(f): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
I'll be in Ghana next month end.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by leathalbeast: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
makydebbie:
I'll be in Ghana next month end.
nice to know, I hope you having a nice time in naija though!
Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by jaksmillioniar: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
wen I av ur tym u will see my bad side u and ur ghana hoe
Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by Fweshspice(m): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
khain:
you are not serious
Yes i am..!
Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by leathalbeast: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
wen I av ur tym u will see my bad side u and ur ghana hoe
and where is this smelly, ugly, dirty poor toad too coming from? see next you try to construct a reasonable sentence pls make sure your sorry excuse of a worm like brain is functioning.

oh and maky is a nice beautiful lady who never be a hoe, it's sad that your free giving sister let you down but maky is nothing like her. she is the lady that an asshole like you will never have in your aimless pathetic little life.

next you wanna quote me, make sure your leprosy infected fingers can type something meaningful.
Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by marquay: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
Fweshspice:
Yeah as long as she no be Hausa or Fulani!!! ion jst like dem for no reason
grin grin grin my thoughts exactly
Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by makydebbie(f): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
leathalbeast:
nice to know, I hope you having a nice time in naija though!
Yea, kinda.
Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by chikeorji123(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
michony505:
I want your view on this question CAN YOU MARRY FROM ANOTHER TRIBE? AND WHY? I want reasonable reasons pls.

YES!
Reason : it's unique and attracted more respect from your wife ..
Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by Windflower(f): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
vingeophysicist:
lol you are not lenient oo. Although Yoruba ladies for me is a no go area for me base on my experience with them. Infedility is there first name and there ladies can pretend and are usually pious but when it comes to intimacy flee!!!
Really,I hate to see this kinda comment,which is why I won't turn a blind eye. So because of your experience with Yoruba ladies,its means all of them are like that. An Igbo man married my aunt refused to provide for the family and still controls her ATM,as if that's not enough he brings home his concubine and introduced her as his sister to the extent that he stocked up her shop with my aunts hard earned money.I also met an Igbo man who took me through the most horrible experience of my life,my landlady during my service year was Igbo and she showed me pepper. Its really baffles me when I read this kind of statement,with all of my experiences I have never spoke bad of them,I still have Igbo friends that has been of help to me. Which tribe doesn't do money ritual or kidnapping,before we see ourselves as Igbo,Yoruba or Hausa let's remember we all are humans before that.
Don't generalise what few Yoruba's did to you and conclude that they are all like that,its very disgusting because you can't give 100% assurance that someone from your tribe couldn't have done that to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Windflower:

Really,I hate to see this kinda comment,which is why I won't turn a blind eye. So because of your experience with Yoruba ladies,its means all of them are like that. An Igbo man married my aunt refused to provide for the family and still controls her ATM,as if that's not enough he brings home his concubine and introduced her as his sister to the extent that he stocked up her shop with my aunts hard earned money.I also met an Igbo man who took me through the most horrible experience of my life,my landlady during my service year was Igbo and she showed me pepper. Its really baffles me when I read this kind of statement,with all of my experiences I have never spoke bad of them,I still have Igbo friends that has been of help to me. Which tribe doesn't do money ritual or kidnapping,before we see ourselves as Igbo,Yoruba or Hausa let's remember we all are humans before that.
Don't generalise what few Yoruba's did to you and conclude that they are all like that,its very disgusting because you can't give 100% assurance that someone from your tribe couldn't have done that to you
I am really sorry if i offend you but i am just speaking from experience.Forgive me if what i wrote looks as if i am against Yoruba ladies.let me put it these way,i am not lucky in relationship issue with Yoruba ladies.
Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by vicben27(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
it's a no for me! I n my bae are frm the same tribe n even frm the same village I don't know how God did it but he just made every thing perfect. I've dated frm oda tribes n I mst say there's no place like home. we choose who to love
Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by michony505(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Windflower:

You're dem right
Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by leathalbeast: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, kinda.
and how was church today?
Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by makydebbie(f): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
leathalbeast:
and how was church today?
Church was okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by TEEBLUE88(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
y not
Re: Can You Marry From Another Tribe? by Freewt: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sure. I think I prefer a Yoruba person a bit. Anyways all tribes are cool!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Mugabe Say This About Women Feeding Men? / ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... / See My LIPS Girls Are Dying To Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.