Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Age Phobia!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Phobia!! (685 Views)

Could This Be Phobia For Ladies??? / Single Mothers Phobia / Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Phobia!! by LEBEfirstson: 6:07am On Aug 26, 2017
I quit my other relationship cos of her silly attitude, I got this one again and she's 2 years older.. please house, when the lady senior in relationship e get as e be?
Re: Age Phobia!! by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 26, 2017
grin

Check her character and not the age.. wink
Re: Age Phobia!! by LEBEfirstson: 6:11am On Aug 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Check her character and not the age.. wink
.. if she carry the thing for head nko?
Re: Age Phobia!! by gabinogem(m): 6:22am On Aug 26, 2017
Having Slight Difference In Age Does Not Really Matter in Relationship. It All Boils Down To The People Involved. Those Who Sees It As Big Deal Always Get A Fuss Out Of It When They Find Themselves Dating An Older or Younger Person.
Re: Age Phobia!! by thanki410(m): 6:54am On Aug 26, 2017
Storiez abt ladies, even the gods need chairs , drinks to take achieve a reasonable conclusion.
Re: Age Phobia!! by LEBEfirstson: 6:54am On Aug 26, 2017
gabinogem:
Having Slight Difference In Age Does Not Really Matter in Relationship. It All Boils Down To The People Involved. Those Who Sees It As Big Deal Always Get A Fuss Out Of It When They Find Themselves Dating An Older or Younger Person.
. Exactly how she's going about that.. I don tire for love oo
Re: Age Phobia!! by LEBEfirstson: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2017
thanki410:
Storiez abt ladies, even the gods need chairs , drinks to take achieve a reasonable conclusion.
.. I have actually made too many attempts but it keeps crashing
Re: Age Phobia!! by gabinogem(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
. Exactly how she's going about that.. I don tire for love oo
Do You Truly Love Her?
Re: Age Phobia!! by LEBEfirstson: 7:19am On Aug 26, 2017
gabinogem:
Do You Truly Love Her?
.. yes of course I do.
Re: Age Phobia!! by gabinogem(m): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. yes of course I do.
Then Why Are You Giving Her Reasons To Remember That She's Older Than You
Re: Age Phobia!! by LEBEfirstson: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2017
gabinogem:
Then Why Are You Giving Her Reasons To Remember That She's Older Than You
.. she's worried about that and I have tried to calm her down severally but it still weighs her down
Re: Age Phobia!! by gabinogem(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. she's worried about that and I have tried to calm her down severally but it still weighs her down
Respect Her By Respecting Yourself More; I Believe She Will Respect & Value You By Doing So. smiley
Re: Age Phobia!! by thanki410(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. I have actually made too many attempts but it keeps crashing
just keep being you.. The ' best ''wld come . But whenever she does, respect her..
Re: Age Phobia!! by LEBEfirstson: 8:28am On Aug 26, 2017
thanki410:

just keep being you.. The ' best ''wld come . But whenever she does, respect her..
..thanks so much
Re: Age Phobia!! by LEBEfirstson: 8:28am On Aug 26, 2017
gabinogem:
Respect Her By Respecting Yourself More; I Believe She Will Respect & Value You By Doing So. smiley
.. thanks very much indeed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? / . / Does Your Hymen Have A Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.