Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman (28610 Views)

Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother / Yerima Shettima: North Won’t Succumb To Blackmail On 2023 / Kanti Bello: North Won’t Vote Buhari, We’ll Shop For Candidate With No Vendetta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by igbeke: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
AntiIPOB:
I repeat, 60% of Igbo's are up north,why? what are they doing here if it is not to find food?

You called Northers parasite and I said you guys are more of the parasite than the north,you live here,got married here,build houses here,but the reverse is the case,if I ask you now you will call oil money but Nigeria exist many years before the discovery of oil.

Quit notice is given,take it and leave let's see who will lagh last.

It is your land, no doubt. The Igbo man doing his private business cannot be called a parasite because he is a major contributor to the viability of your economy.

The Igbo man is there paying taxes and levies, yet most of your IGRs can't even maintain your Governor's personal needs. What will happen after he must have left?

Your region is synonymous with violence, hence we always advise the Igbo man living among you to quickly take cover. When the chips are down, he should find a way to dispose all of his investments to the good ones among you.

He can come and invest in the southeast, South south, Southwest or even the middle belt.

If you have ever studied economics in your school and know its implcations on what your youths have put you into with those utterances, you will be seen in every forum begging for forgiveness. You better think twice.

2 Likes

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by jamjo: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Josephjnr:

Apart from stopping Nigerians parasitic feeding as you said from the South,which other significant change will actualization of Biafra bring? I think changing our minds first,is the likely solution to Nigeria's problem.

When you said minds what do you really mean, I believe also we Nigerians need mindsets Change but I'm also believe that no matter the Change in mindsets if they structures are faulty it is a waste of time. Take an example of a drug addict, for you to rehabilitate a drug addict, first you have to change his/her environment before you even start treatment.

1 Like

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by jamjo: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
Josephjnr:

Apart from stopping Nigerians parasitic feeding as you said from the South,which other significant change will actualization of Biafra bring? I think changing our minds first,is the likely solution to Nigeria's problem.

When you said minds what do you really mean, I believe also we Nigerians need mindsets Change but I'm also believe that no matter the Change in mindsets if they structures are faulty it is a waste of time. Take an example of a drug addict, for you to rehabilitate a drug addict, first you have to change his/her environment before you even start treatment.

1 Like

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Manbryto(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
I guess times has changed. For goodness sake, this is democracy not military era. I hate to hear people equate this struggle with war or compare their activities with Boko Haram. Ipob is yet to fire a single shot. Nigeria got independence in 1960 without firing a single shot when other nations paid the ultimate price for their independence. I believe we can iron out our differences and stay as one or go our seperate ways. Don't try to threaten the people with wars.

1 Like

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by ANOWEDGREAT: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
luvinhubby:
This man is speaking half truths.

Aburi was an outstanding agreement that Gowon reneged from, blaming Ojukwu for 'demanding for confederation or war's shows Unongo as a liar. The war was caused by 2 things, dishonesty of Gowon to Aburi accord & the ceaseless bloodletting of Southerners in the North & both are traceable to the North.

The civil war ended on the 3 Rs of Gowon and till date, none of the 3 Rs has been implemented, so blame those who reneged on the agreements for the recent resurgence of Biafra and no one else.

That's what they are good at blaming the victims and turning history on its head.

1 Like

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by kernel505: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
Damibiz:
All the people shouting Biafra here biafra there on NL are less 30yearz,let me ask u,what is ur personal contribution toward achieving biafra ?....go nd look for smthing gainful nd do.
They was Biafra,nd it died 50yearz ago......
Dont try to qout me...bcus if u do

Sir, as old as you are what have you contributed to Nigeria, how did Nigeria welcome your idea?

Nigeria is degenerating by th day from all indices, yet your concerned about a break faction, do you love us more than Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Apoztl3(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
igbodefender:
The Igbos prefer to remain in Nigeria because we control a market of 185 million people. Such economic advantage is very hard to come by.
And who are you Pls?
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Josephjnr(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
EasyWork001:

So you stand for murder. I thought so cry

Abeg can everybody note what this excuse for a human being just said? After now, you will deny that your are an animal

Go and baf u smell of blood

I told one person before, the time for your trouble-seeking type has passed. Humans are dangerous beings. We rape,kill,rob,injure and commit many sorts of acts of wickedness. It is in us. Our nature is the only reason we need the law in the first place. The law controls our dangerous nature. If u dey smell blood from dat distance, wahala dey be dat o.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
Josephjnr:

Don't really need ambulance from Yaba left. I clearly understand your point.

Better bro.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by oweman: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
The Arewa youths were on point how could theocrats be abusing virtually all thd northern leaders including even Us man Danfodio who died long before Nigeria got independence plus the sultan of Sokoto all the emirs including the emir of ilorin some I responsible biafrogs kids at university of ilorin refer to as house boy to Senate president Bukola Saraki what the gov't need do is fast track the trial of that foolish Kanu and take him to the detention facility in the lagoon ASAP .
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
frleopardo:
jew is a tribe of Israelite and Hebrew. People who practice Judaism are judaist. Educate yourself.

lmfao, where this this one land from Wen did "Jew" become a tribe of Israel, Looooooooooool.

Pls use any medium close to u and check the definition of a Jew and before u do that, Ask urself why we have German Jews, American Jews, Chinese Jew, Brazilian Jew, French Jews, etc.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
bibe:

To be a Jew, you must be of the Hebrew/Israeli stock. Practicing Judaism doesn't make you a Jew.
Just making a correction.

Please use any medium of ur choice n read up the definition of a Jew.
Josephjnr:

I told one person before, the time for your trouble-seeking type has passed. Humans are dangerous beings. We rape,kill,rob,injure and commit many sorts of acts of wickedness. It is in us. Our nature is the only reason we need the law in the first place. The law controls our dangerous nature. If u dey smell blood from dat distance, wahala dey be dat o.

Personalize it. YOU are a murderer. YOU are a rapist

Don't group decent ppl in with your sick perversion

1 Like

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Damibiz(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
The strength u hv being using to argue with me,why nt use it to achieve ur biafra.dont quote me again
kernel505:

Sir, as old as you are what have you contributed to Nigeria, how did Nigeria welcome your idea?

Nigeria is degenerating by th day from all indices, yet your concerned about a break faction, do you love us more than Nigeria?
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Josephjnr(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
EasyWork001:

Personalize it. YOU are a murderer. YOU are a rapist

Don't group decent ppl in with your sick perversion

I sensed your kind of person miles away,I won't let you drag me into this battle of words. Na you win! I surrender! I yield!.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Damibiz(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
Young man dont quote,nd remember i'm nt your father,dont call me elder
sddiamond:

Elder that is blinded with hatred and jealousy, is that one elder? Since when did succession defined as a drum of war? Only in Nigeria, Elder pls go back to school.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Apoztl3:
And who are you Pls?
I am Defender; Igbo Defender.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Josephjnr:

I sensed your kind of person miles away,I won't let you drag me into this battle of words. Na you win! I surrender! I yield!.

Evil must surely surrender cheesy

I bind and cast that bloodthirstiness from you shocked

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
Foolishman, you think reminding men about the past weak their moral no, you don't know the power of history, history give courage, strength and sight. so whenever Nigeria is telling Igbos about 1967 war when the world is in dark age, then know your given our moral that we can win at this technology period when the world can see and watch video of what happen within a second.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by kernel505: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
Damibiz:
The strength u hv being using to argue with me,why nt use it to achieve ur biafra.dont quote me again

Swallow minds hurl insults instead of constructive argument, keep having nightmares for Biafra, instead of helping Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by frleopardo: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
PrecisionFx:

lmfao, where this this one land from Wen did "Jew" become a tribe of Israel, Looooooooooool.

Pls use any medium close to u and check the definition of a Jew and before u do that, Ask urself why we have German Jews, American Jews, Chinese Jew, Brazilian Jew, French Jews, etc.
ok, i just goggled the word 'Jew' and this is what I got
Jew
noun
1. a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins to the ancient Hebrew people of Israel.

Now you need to realize that Hebrews of Israel are the only people in the world who have a peculiar culture and religion that's why they are called Jews. Their culture is Hebrew and religion is Judaism.

They are the only people who when you are born into the tribe, you have been born in to a particular culture and a peculiar religion. Every other people borrowed Judaism from the Hebrews.

Now to your question of Brazilian jews, Chinese Jews etc. You should know that the Hebrews have migrated to all parts of the world a long time ago and in most cases have naturalized as citizens there.

But in most cases they have continued with their culture and religion in the host country which have sparked hate sometimes on the part of the host community eg German nazi campaign

Anybody that practices Judaism is a judaist. To be a Jew you must be a Hebrew by blood and may practice or may not practice Judaism.

For further reading, i will refer you to the book '' the jewish phenomenon ''
There are other books on jews which i can't remember now but I'll tell when I do.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by bibe(m): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Please use any medium of ur choice n read up the definition of a Jew.

Jew (noun)
1. a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins to the ancient Hebrew people of Israel.

Traditional interpretation and variations.

The definition of who is a Jew varies according to whether it is being considered by Jews on the basis of religious law and tradition or self-identification, or by non-Jews for other reasons, sometimes for prejudicial purposes. Because Jewish identity can include characteristics of an
ethnicity ,[5] a religion, [6] or peoplehood, the definition depends on either traditional or newer interpretations of Jewish law and custom. [7]
Israel's Law of Return stipulates that a Jew is someone with a Jewish mother or someone who has converted to Judaism.[8] The Israeli Chief Rabbinate requires documents proving the Jewishness of one’s mother, grandmother, great-grandmother and great-great-grandmother when applying for marriage .[9] The Office of the Chief Rabbi (OCR) has underlined the basic principle that a child is not recognised by the OCR and other bodies as Jewish unless his or her mother is Jewish. [10]
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
bibe:

Jew (noun)

Traditional interpretation and variations.

The definition of who is a Jew varies according to whether it is being considered by Jews on the basis of religious law and tradition or self-identification, or by non-Jews for other reasons, sometimes for prejudicial purposes. Because Jewish identity can include characteristics of an
ethnicity ,[5] a religion, [6] or peoplehood, the definition depends on either traditional or newer interpretations of Jewish law and custom. [7]
Israel's Law of Return stipulates that a Jew is someone with a Jewish mother or someone who has converted to Judaism.[8] The Israeli Chief Rabbinate requires documents proving the Jewishness of one’s mother, grandmother, great-grandmother and great-great-grandmother when applying for marriage .[9] The Office of the Chief Rabbi (OCR) has underlined the basic principle that a child is not recognised by the OCR and other bodies as Jewish unless his or her mother is Jewish. [10]

Link...
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
frleopardo:
ok, i just goggled the word 'Jew' and this is what I got
Jew
noun

Now you need to realize that Hebrews of Israel are the only people in the world who have a peculiar culture and religion that's why they are called Jews. Their culture is Hebrew and religion is Judaism.

They are the only people who when you are born into the tribe, you have been born in to a particular culture and a peculiar religion. Every other people borrowed Judaism from the Hebrews.

Now to your question of Brazilian jews, Chinese Jews etc. You should know that the Hebrews have migrated to all parts of the world a long time ago and in most cases have naturalized as citizens there.

But in most cases they have continued with their culture and religion in the host country which have sparked hate sometimes on the part of the host community eg German nazi campaign

Anybody that practices Judaism is a judaist. To be a Jew you must be a Hebrew by blood and may practice or may not practice Judaism.

For further reading, i will refer you to the book '' the jewish phenomenon ''
There are other books on jews which i can't remember now but I'll tell when I do.

Link
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by frleopardo: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by mrnigerdelta: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
this man is an idiot
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by bibe(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Link...
Closed the tab, but culled it from Wikipedia. The definition was taken directly from Google #jew.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
bibe:

Closed the tab, but culled it from Wikipedia.
The definition was taken directly from Google #jew.

Wikipedia is an online article website that can be edited by any viewer........I hope I get what I mean.

On this type of topic, search for Scholarly articles, u will hey what ur looking for.

Also the people living in Israel today have no form of link with the Bible Hebrews. They are basically Europeans.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by bakila: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
fabre4:

Edwin Clark and Doyin Okupe should answer that. My stance remains their insecurities, inability to allay their fears and poor public management skills fed these call for secession
Yes you are entitled to your opinion. They should call for secession and we wish them best of luck. Meanwhile a High Court of Nigeria is in charge of Kanu's liberty.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
frleopardo:
https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=jew&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=x7ehWbiICdLMwAK26oPgBw

Wikipedia is an online article website that can be edited by any viewer........I hope I get what I mean.
On this type of topic, search for Scholarly articles, u will hey what ur looking for.
Also the people living in Israel today have no form of link with the Bible Hebrews. They are Europeans, basically Europeans.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by cheruv: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Bros first of all Jews are not necessarily Hebrews or Israelites. A Jew is anyone that practices Judaism as a religion. While Hebrews are the people of the Judaism God in the olden days as reported by the Bible.

Egyptians today are not suffering and , they are also not less developed than Israel and the modern day Egypt are Arabs.

On a final note, who is Pharoah

What is his name??

Egyptian history is secured n well written n is over 5000 years old. mention the name of that Pharoah in the Bible let's know if he ever existed...

The pharaoh is tutmose III(1479-1425BC) of the XVIII dynasty. The exodus happened in 1440BC which led to the destruction of the entire Egyptian chariotry. Tutmose III never fought any more campaigns again after 1440 till his death in 1425BC
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by FBLJ(m): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
What sort of lie and indirect threat is this? First Boko Haram was chased back before Buhari took over. Secoundly how can you say you settled the issue of unity in the battlefield? 3million Igbos are your price for unity? Nonsense. If Ojukwu fought for the adoption of Aburi Accord, then give it. For the information of this man, it was the west and North that fought against igbos.i believe the North alone couldn't have won.
I expect this people to be talking about dialogue and forging a new ground rather than talk of force or reminding Igbos of their 3millon brethren lost. What rubbish. The only thing still keeping this nation is what Igbos believe by virtue of Thier faith... No region loves peace like the east. I bet if this agitations have been in the North, countless people would have been killed.
Let's do the right thing and let God heal us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"President Buhari In A Trance" – Wole Soyinka / Dollar Bribes Received By Lawmakers To Pass PIB - Sahara Reporters / Ben Bruce, Dangote, AMCON and the Buhari Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.