Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman (28613 Views)

Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother / Yerima Shettima: North Won’t Succumb To Blackmail On 2023 / Kanti Bello: North Won’t Vote Buhari, We’ll Shop For Candidate With No Vendetta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by frleopardo: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Wikipedia is an online article website that can be edited by any viewer........I hope I get what I mean.
On this type of topic, search for Scholarly articles, u will hey what ur looking for.
Also the people living in Israel today have no form of link with the Bible Hebrews. They are Europeans, basically Europeans .
the link i gave to you is not the Wikipedia page. Didn't you see the first definition there?

As per the bolded, say no more. I give up on you

1 Like

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by fabre4: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
bakila:

Yes you are entitled to your opinion. They should call for secession and we wish them best of luck. Meanwhile a High Court of Nigeria is in charge of Kanu's liberty.

Man is born free but today everywhere he is in chains. Jean-Jacques Rousseau

some think they have liberty but are bound with chains of health

some chains of mental slavery... no one is truly free I believe u understand
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by citizenY(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
igbodefender:
Igbos are service providers and developers, not parasites as you are insinuating. Look at Computer Village Lagos for example. This Igbo-backed mega enterprise pumps in NGN1.5 Billion into the economy each day.

The property value of the area has increased as a result of Igbo-backed Computer Village. If South Africa's Shoprite is not a parasite, why should Alaba, Ladipo and co be called parasites?

I am not insinuating anything. Why the rush to defend your position ?
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2017
cheruv:

The pharaoh is tutmose III(1479-1425BC) of the XVIII dynasty. The exodus happened in 1440BC which led to the destruction of the entire Egyptian chariotry. Tutmose III never fought any more campaigns again after 1440 till his death in 1425BC

LMFAO. Okay lemme add, The Bible didn't know the name of the pharoahs, but blogs n websites of modern day life knows his name.. lol.

Can u show any scholarly articles on this matter? cuz tutmoses actually sounds like Moses.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by morbeta(m): 4:03am On Aug 27, 2017
Both APC and Buhari regime lack the credibility to accuse any one of hate speech. They lost it the moment they maintained loud silence when Oba of Lagos threatened to drown Igbos in Lagos if they don't vote APC. They lost it the moment they maintained loud silence when Buhari divided the country between 97 and 5 percent. ETC. They lost it when like Donald Trump did in Charlottesville, they failed to condemn the unprecedented massacre of Nigerians at different locations across Nigeria by Fulani herdsmen. They lost credibility when millions of Shia muslims were banned from practicising their religion in the north.They lost credibility when they refused to reflect federal character in the appointments they made in the first one year of Buhari's evil regime. ETC It is not even about the bilious and hate driven falsehoods that they levelled against Jonathan. It is rather the contempt and hatred towards those who supported Jonathan. Supposedly educated folks like Professor Pius Adesanmi daily insulted, patronised, mocked people he called 'Jonahideens'. Professor Niyi Osundare wrote a poem published in Premium Times, where he basically taunted Igbos as losers fighting over a mere Deputy Senate President position. People like Okey Ndibe was accused by a dominant section of phd vuvuzelas as some kind of corrupt traitor for daring to suggest that Buhari isnt the messiah and we should look for a third candidate. The same people who belittled and scandalised Nigerians that disagree with them are now turning around to accuse Nigerians of hate. I find it rather disingenuous. I think the more they talk of hate, the more louder and dissonant will Nigerian masses remain until we have someone in Aso rock who care about healing this country. A president that will understand that justice is far more important than unity. Because, trust me, it is not hate speech that they are after, it is our silence. They have decimated the main opposition using anti-corruption agencies as a weapon, they are now seeking to mass jail Nigerians who opposed the most divisive and incompetent leadership in Nigeria's history.

2 Likes

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by felicitywe(m): 4:18am On Aug 27, 2017
Aufbauh:
Like i said thinking that Biafra will be achieve during Buhari's regime is the most pathetic and pitiful thought of the century.

Although why i shared the innermost sentiments of Mr President & have never for once give credence to the present agitation by Ipob is that the movement was an obvious fallout of the 2015 election.

Maybe after Buhari's regime and they continue with this vigour i might believe their struggles,but for now it is the TAN-PDP converted opposition led by an ignorant fraudster.
u r far disconnected.U think igbos play yoruba&hausa politics.Pls wake.For d thread,everytin he said is thrash.U should pity PMB,can u see dat d old man lacks capacity to deliver.D man is old good for islamic community socio political org not a complex socierty like nigeria.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by bibe(m): 6:51am On Aug 27, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Wikipedia is an online article website that can be edited by any viewer........I hope I get what I mean.

On this type of topic, search for Scholarly articles, u will hey what ur looking for.

Also the people living in Israel today have no form of link with the Bible Hebrews. They are basically Europeans.

Although Wikipedia can be edited, it's still mostly correct on a lot of information as they are referenced to the scholarly articles you mentioned. That's why you get those numbers associated to some of the information.

Aside from that, I've read and watched a lot of documentaries on Jews. What makes them hated even in Europe and America is that to them it's not just about the religion, it's about their identity (their origin). Recall anti-Semitism.

That they've lived in Europe or America for centuries doesn't take away the fact of their origin, which is why they carry out DNA tests on people to ascertain their Jewish claims (eg Jews in Ethiopia). For example some blacks in the USA have traced their origins to countries in Africa (some through DNA, others simply by their name).

The people living in Israel today actually have links to the biblical Hebrews as well as others not living there. DNA doesn't lie.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by ProDNA: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

How ?

To check my signature just click on my username and see our phone numbers. We also have our whatsapp line.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by cheruv: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2017
PrecisionFx:

LMFAO. Okay lemme add, The Bible didn't know the name of the pharoahs, but blogs n websites of modern day life knows his name.. lol.

Can u show any scholarly articles on this matter? cuz tutmoses actually sounds like Moses.
Pharaoh's daughter that was mentioned in Exodus was Hatshepsut. She ruled Egypt after the death of Tutmose II who was Tutmose III's father. She was the first wife while the mother of Tutmose III was the second wife.
When she(hatshepsut) died, her step son Tutmose III conducted a damnatio memoriae on her but according to research this didn't happen immediately he took power, it happened towards the end of his rule, probably as a result of the incident with Moshe(Moses in Hebrew) and the red sea
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by emeka2847: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2017
Referendum by who please? Why are we asking others for refrendum? Shouldn't it be us doing our referendum whether to stay or leave? Or we want others to vote for whether we should go or stay? Please clarify

igbeke:

Contrarily, no one complained. All they asked for is that the quit notice be preceded with necessary and deliberate steps (eg referandum) needed to free them.
Rhat Quit notice is only another way to perpetrate what they know how to do best – loot igbos properties.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by proeast(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2017
panco:
u are a wasted sperm
I wont decend too low by exchanging diatribe with someone like you but i'll let the admin take care of it. People like you are not supposed to be on nairaland.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Elbowroom: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2017
bibe:

I am going to ignore your insults as I was under the impression I was having a constructive argument with a mature being.

You only summarised my point in your second paragraph which was to counter the initial claim of the interviewee.

As for your first paragraph, educate yourself with this:
https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Africa-so-small-on-the-map

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
cheruv:

Pharaoh's daughter that was mentioned in Exodus was Hatshepsut. She ruled Egypt after the death of Tutmose II who was Tutmose III's father. She was the first wife while the mother of Tutmose III was the second wife.
When she(hatshepsut) died, her step son Tutmose III conducted a damnatio memoriae on her but according to research this didn't happen immediately he took power, it happened towards the end of his rule, probably as a result of the incident with Moshe(Moses in Hebrew) and the red sea

The red sea crossing n all that ish is a one aided story, iany in the Egyptian records.

Now all these u listed are stuffs u found online, they are not part of the Bible............
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
bibe:

Although Wikipedia can be edited, it's still mostly correct on a lot of information as they are referenced to the scholarly articles you mentioned. That's why you get those numbers associated to some of the information.

Aside from that, I've read and watched a lot of documentaries on Jews. What makes them hated even in Europe and America is that to them it's not just about the religion, it's about their identity (their origin). Recall anti-Semitism.

That they've lived in Europe or America for centuries doesn't take away the fact of their origin, which is why they carry out DNA tests on people to ascertain their Jewish claims (eg Jews in Ethiopia). For example some blacks in the USA have traced their origins to countries in Africa (some through DNA, others simply by their name).

The people living in Israel today actually have links to the biblical Hebrews as well as others not living there. DNA doesn't lie.

Cut all that crap bro

If u want to see an all in one video that points exactly who the Jews are, gimme ur contacts let me forward it to u. Mr Ford(the progenitor of Ford motors) paid historians to trace who the modern day Jews are, after years of research, they gave him solid evidence/answers. The Jews are from a European tribe called the Khozars. u can read about dem. Jews today are not Bible Hebrews
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
frleopardo:
the link i gave to you is not the Wikipedia page. Didn't you see the first definition there?

As per the bolded, say no more. I give up on you

And wen they like people like u who owns Australia, u will say white people....... well Europeans invaded Australia and killed/displaced the originals called "Aborigines", they are blacks.

Same goes with new Zealand who owns the land The Polynesia (reddish like American Indians) + some black's too.... The Europeans invaded, killed, maimed n displaced the originals, the owners of the land.

Canada nko U would say it's owned by white men, well sorry black American Indians n red American Indians are the originals...... same scenario as above.

USA nko? Same story, Europeans killed off n displaced / decimated the owners of the land.

Same happened in SA but failed, though the Europeans control n own everything from shop rite to mtn to multi choice to precious metals.

in modern Israel nko

europeans did same as well, went to the land of Hebrews, claimed Hebrew, suppressed the final black Hebrews remaking there n took over, also killed n occupied the palestines who have insisted that whoever has occupied Israel aren't Hebrews because Hebrews left as black's, they can't return as Caucasian men.

Bible Hebrews were black men n women, there were never Caucasian n would never be.....

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/printpages/phys.html
(Here is Bible proof).
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by cheruv: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The red sea crossing n all that ish is a one aided story, iany in the Egyptian records.

Now all these u listed are stuffs u found online, they are not part of the Bible............
As further proof.. Its on record that tutmose III was succeeded by his second son bkos Amenemhet, his first son died during childhood of an unknown illness.
When Yoshua conquered Canaan, there were so many letters btwn the Canaanite Kings and the Egyptian pharaoh called Akhenaten in which they were requesting for help against a group of shepherd warriors called the Habiru but akhenaten was unable to do anything. Google the amarna letters... You'd get more insight.
It was that incident and many more that made akhenaten proclaim monotheism based on "aten" instead of the usual Egyptian polytheism based on re and the other deities
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by bibe(m): 6:59am On Aug 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Cut all that crap bro

If u want to see an all in one video that points exactly who the Jews are, gimme ur contacts let me forward it to u. Mr Ford(the progenitor of Ford motors) paid historians to trace who the modern day Jews are, after years of research, they gave him solid evidence/answers. The Jews are from a European tribe called the Khozars. u can read about dem. Jews today are not Bible Hebrews

And the biblical Hebrews all vanished into thin air? #justasking
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
cheruv:

As further proof.. Its on record that tutmose III was succeeded by his second son bkos Amenemhet, his first son died during childhood of an unknown illness.
When Yoshua conquered Canaan, there were so many letters btwn the Canaanite Kings and the Egyptian pharaoh called Akhenaten in which they were requesting for help against a group of shepherd warriors called the Habiru but akhenaten was unable to do anything. Google the amarna letters... You'd get more insight.
It was that incident and many more that made akhenaten proclaim monotheism based on "aten" instead of the usual Egyptian polytheism based on re and the other deities

pls just quote the Bible Scriptures for me, lemme read it.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
bibe:

They are blacks, they are around, they didn't vanish.
hope u read the Bible proof I sent
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
bibe:

"""And wen they like people like u who owns Australia, u will say white people....... well Europeans invaded Australia and killed/displaced the originals called "Aborigines", they are blacks.
Same goes with new Zealand who owns the land The Polynesia (reddish like American Indians) + some black's too.... The Europeans invaded, killed, maimed n displaced the originals, the owners of the land.
Canada nko U would say it's owned by white men, well sorry black American Indians n red American Indians are the originals...... same scenario as above.
USA nko? Same story, Europeans killed off n displaced / decimated the owners of the land.
Same happened in SA but failed, though the Europeans control n own everything from shop rite to mtn to multi choice to precious metals.
in modern Israel nko
europeans did same as well, went to the land of Hebrews, claimed Hebrew, suppressed the final black Hebrews remaking there n took over, also killed n occupied the palestines who have insisted that whoever has occupied Israel aren't Hebrews because Hebrews left as black's, they can't return as Caucasian men.
Bible Hebrews were black men n women, there were never Caucasian n would never be.....
(Here is Bible proof).''''''

This is my reply as proof to someone else.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by bibe(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

"""And wen they like people like u who owns Australia, u will say white people....... well Europeans invaded Australia and killed/displaced the originals called "Aborigines", they are blacks.
in modern Israel nko
(Here is Bible proof).''''''

This is my reply as proof to someone else.

Let's keep to the argument and not take to stereotyping as I'm fully aware who Canadians, Americans and Australians were.

As for the link you provided, that's no biblical proof and in all honesty, their looks are quite debatable as they comprise blacks as well as the looks of the people of Palestine where they came to settle. For a people that were mostly normadic historically, one wouldn't expect them to all be whites or blacks just as you'll find Fulani people of white and black skin.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2017
bibe:

Let's keep to the argument and not take to stereotyping as I'm fully aware who Canadians, Americans and Australians were.

As for the link you provided, that's no biblical proof and in all honesty, their looks are quite debatable as they comprise blacks as well as the looks of the people of Palestine where they came to settle. For a people that were mostly normadic historically, one wouldn't expect them to all be whites or blacks just as you'll find Fulani people of white and black skin.

Find the book ''The International Jews" by Henry Ford, The owner of Ford motors . U should be able to find it in www.Amazon.com.

Read this Scripture as well -

Luke 21:24 21st -

And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem shall be trodden down by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Have the present day jews in Israel ever been led away into captivity as slaves in all nations of the world

Now show me the people on earth that have been led away to all nations as slaves........ Pls answer this.

watch this video too.

The proof is too strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2oYf5wZeJQ
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by bibe(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Find the book ''The International Jews" by Henry Ford, The owner of Ford motors . U should be able to find it in www.Amazon.com.

Read this Scripture as well -

Luke 21:24 21st -

And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem shall be trodden down by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Have the present day jews in Israel ever been led away into captivity as slaves in all nations of the world

Now show me the people on earth that have been led away to all nations as slaves........ Pls answer this.

watch this video too.

The proof is too strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2oYf5wZeJQ

Unfortunately I'm not able to access the book.

However, the Luke you quoted happened to the Jews, starting from the sacking of Jerusalem by the Roman empire around 67 AD, to the siege by the Byzantine empire around 600 AD and subsequently the Rashidun caliphate. This led to lots of displacement of the Jews.

So yes, bearing in mind the times then, they migrated away to places away from their home and a lot of them as slaves too.

Read this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(636–637)

At different points in history all of mankind has been led as slaves to different parts of the world by their conquerors irrespective of colour.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
bibe:

Unfortunately I'm not able to access the book.

However, the Luke you quoted happened to the Jews, starting from the sacking of Jerusalem by the Roman empire around 67 AD, to the siege by the Byzantine empire around 600 AD and subsequently the Rashidun caliphate. This led to lots of displacement of the Jews.

So yes, bearing in mind the times then, they migrated away to places away from their home and a lot of them as slaves too.

Read this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(636–637)

At different points in history all of mankind has been led as slaves to different parts of the world by their conquerors irrespective of colour.

Ur heavily beating about the bush.

Which nation or race of people were led away as slaves to every single country/continent on earth

It has never been registered throughout history that the people living in Israel today were ever led away to all nations as slaves.

The people who live in Israel today are Polish, Germans, British, American, Chinese, scandanavians, and many more. It's so simple

Even if u didn't see the book, u saw the video I posted in the link.

I've said this many times, Jews are not necessarily Hebrews.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti PDP Primary: Delegates Appear In Aso-Ebi / 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter / Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.