Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! (5865 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? / This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? / Can You Allow This?...ladies Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! by biztalkenya(f): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
There is this crazy Kenyan website I found. It is where Kenyans go anonymously to post the most bizarre and intimate details of their lives. And I thought Nigerians were bad enough.
This disclaimer is attached after the header.
This platform was created to enable Kenyans confess without being judged. The best you could do is provide a kind word of encouragement to someone else or offer some helpful advice. Thanks for your cooperation.

Here are some of the ones I found from thousands of confessions…

“I am born again i love the Lord but am addicted to gambling and i was told its not good.Everytime i bet i do win and give the ten percent every sunday.So is betting wrong??”

”I’m in love with a stingy man”
”I have a wife and one kid.I am not employed.My source of income is my Bott.I go out selling myself to gay people”
”I am dating an ancestor of 72 older than even my grandpa and he ######s me good and I love him to bits”

”I want to shag Flavour Nnabania desperately”

”i know nobody will see my post but sometimes when i am bored, i go into the garden, i cover myself in earth and i pretend i am a carrot”

“Which of you females want to cheat on your husbands with a handsome tall dark dude?”

“My secret is…be4 meetin my hubbie, I had 3 abortions and now we can’t get kids. He thinks he is the problem. I’ve tried even with my pastor & my neighbour & his cousin but can’t conceive- I believe this was not cheating as I want to give him a kid. I luv my man and don’t want to break his heart.”

Website is https://confessions.co.ke/

Social media is crazy! People would rather confess tot the internet than confess to God. Jesus abeg do come.

Source: http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/
Re: Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! by Lewaluv(f): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lol i want to shag Flavour too grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Confession:

17 Likes

Re: Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! by SweetJoystick(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
Few confessions, I see mostly requests. Not bad if it started here, i have heard and read shocking confessions told by Nigerian ladies
Re: Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! by harriet412(f): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Its not too shocking na undecided u sef
Re: Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
”i know nobody will see my post but sometimes when i am bored, i go into the garden, i cover myself in earth and i pretend i am a carrot”
Hahahhajjaahjajaajahjaahhahahha, this got me cracking cheesy.
Re: Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! by biztalkenya(f): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
beatcoins:
Confession: My wife to be believes I have no job, truth is I own the company she works in

grin grin I like this hahaha!

3 Likes

Re: Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! by amrichy(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lewaluv:
lets pretend that im flavor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! by konfused: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Reverse psychology, you want traffic abi......

Jisi ike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! by dahreyM: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
the last confession is shocking though. na wa oh.

1 Like

Re: Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! by dreamworld: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! by Ibenny(f): 2:20am On Aug 27, 2017
beatcoins:
Confession: My wife to be believes I have no job, truth is I own the company she works in

Is this really true? If yes; how do you cope when she complain of a bad CEO (if possible)
Re: Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! by chyckxx(m): 2:33am On Aug 27, 2017
You think there isn't? Check out these pages on twitter : @ahoestory, @myhoestory @hoestoryguy
Re: Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! by mhisterdreezy(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2017
Lewaluv:
when am here hun
Re: Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! by jacyhelen(f): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2017
Which kind website be this..Na King Tblack get am?..abeg today na sunday ooo
Re: Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ibenny:

Is this really true? If yes; how do you cope when she complain of a bad CEO (if possible)
Its a

2 Likes

Re: Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! by Ibenny(f): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
beatcoins:
Its a small bakery and I told the staff that the owner lives in Lagos,. The manager of the business is my cousin, he gave me the idea of being anonymous and hang around the business so we can understand the staff better. Lucky for me, my woman came around looking for job, I told her to meet d manager and drop her CV. Its close to a year now since we met. She only thinks the manager is being too nice to her cos she is hardworking
I sort like this concept... grin
I wonder how she will react when she finally finds out cheesy
Re: Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! by biztalkenya(f): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
More crazy stuff in this site!

(1) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate / The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is / 5 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.