|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,510,334 members, 5,721,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 July 2020 at 08:26 AM
|25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2010|
[b]1. If you think you are fat, you probably are. Don't ask us; we refuse to answer
2. Birthdays, Valentines and anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find another perfect gift for you again!
3. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you do not want to hear.
4. Sometimes, we are not thinking about you, "LIVE WITH IT".
5. Shopping is not mandatory, and NO!, we refuse to think of it that way.
6. Crying is "Blackmail"!
7. If you believe in gender equality, be ready to carry the same burden and responsibilities as we do.
8. Ask for what you want, let us be clear on this one. Subtle hints do not work, strong hints do not work, obvious hints do not work. JUST SAY IT!
9. No! We do not know what today is, we will never mark anniversaries on the calendar.
10. "YES" and "NO" are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
11. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
12. Don't fake it. We would rather be ineffective than deceived.
13. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after 7 days.
14. If you won't treat us like "JULIET", don't expect us to behave like "ROMEO".
15. If something we said can be interpreted in two ways, and one of them makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
16. Allow us to look at other women. It is Genetic.
17. Don't rub the lamp if you don't want the genie to come out.
18. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. NOT BOTH!
19. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.
20. The relationship is never going to be like the way it was the first two months we were going out.
21. All Men see in only 16 color resolution, like Microsoft Windows default settings. Peach is a fruit, not a color.
22. Beer and Soccer are as exciting for us as Handbags and Perfumes are for you.
23. We are not mind readers and never will be. Our lack of mind reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.
24. When we ask what is wrong with you and you say, “Nothing", we will act like nothing's wrong, we know you are lying but it's just not worth the stress and hassle.
25. Finally, always remember "IT'S A MAN'S WORLD!"
|Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by zerocool(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2010|
Nos. 8, 16, 17, 23, and 24 just hits the nail on the head. Nice ones there. . .
|Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by Kgdavid(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2010|
6, 8, 11, 14, 19 and 23 are gospel! particularly 6.i find crying so irritating. lol 25 is a liitle meaningless though true
|Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by t00my(f): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2010|
This is rili funny, i av to comment on some tho, no 7, women already carry the same burdens as men if not more so yh, we believe in gender equality, no 12, r u sure u culd handle it if women didn't fake? i honestly doubt it, gud post tho,
|Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by googles: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2010|
|Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by okabe2(m): 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2010|
yeah man u say them like we think 'em
|Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by monami2(f): 1:54am On Feb 21, 2010|
16 is true cos that's the same reason why dogs lick their balls
|Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by madlady(f): 1:56am On Feb 21, 2010|
@Poster,Number 25 is all I need to know.
|Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by steeze(m): 2:09am On Feb 21, 2010|
Yeah, No 25 just buries d case
|Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by Magz(m): 6:02am On Feb 21, 2010|
I stronly disagree with number 1.
|Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by ssumpta(f): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2010|
|Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by Magz(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2010|
On second thought, I only mildly disagree with Number 1.
@ Ssumpta, It's not really sexist. It's some different clarifications and common things that alot of men may or may not agree with.
|Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by yme1(f): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2010|
i am cool with all except number 9
|Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by Magz(m): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2010|
^^I had a problem with number 9 as well. That's just not acceptable.
|Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by yme1(f): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2010|
Magz:yeah it is not
imagine him not remembering anniversary, birthdays and other important days, i aint taking it cool with no guy at all
|Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by mamagee3(f): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2010|
This one is story, Nigerian men don't wanna hear this. . .
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54