Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

These Are The 7 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The 7 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Them (1343 Views)

Things Men Wish Women Knew About Sex / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / 20 Things Men Wish Women Knew...#the Secret Of What Men Want Revealed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The 7 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Them by speshsworld(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2015
There’s a lot more mystery about the opposite sex than there are secrets to the cosmos. But while the tools to understand the secrets of space are all about high-tech accuracy — the Hubble Telescope and Hadron Collider — what tools do we have for understanding the opposite sex? Your mother’s 1950s advice about sock hops, Maxim/Cosmo, and “Men are From Mars and Women are From Venus.” Maybe it’s time some brave man (me) crosses the aisle and lets women know a few of the things men really wish women knew about them.

1. Men Think Women Are Beautiful with or without Makeup

Men are not attracted to your makeup. They are attracted to your mind, your sense of humor, the adorable snorts when you laugh, the way you sneeze like a babymouse, your confidence and your beautiful smile. Makeup can be used, like fashion, to express yourself, and you probably wear it more for yourself, and men do appreciate when you want to look “better.” But you shouldn’t feel like you’re not beautiful without it. Because you are mind-blowingly beautiful either with or without it.

2. Intelligence is the New Boob Job

Women aren’t as helpless as your old Pop Pop thinks. Women are CEOs, they are Biologists, and they are Secretaries of State, and brains matter more to men than you would believe. A man doesn’t want to dance around real conversation; he wants to learn from you more than he wants to “teach” you. He wants to take you out for a drink andbe enthralled by what you believe and what you think. Your intelligence is not only attractive, it’s straight up sexy!

3. Confidence is a Big Deal

Some men seek out insecure women because they know they can manipulate them, control them and be a complete asshat to them. A confident woman will save herself not only from asshats but also a gazillion dollars on beauty products she doesn’t even need, because confidence gives you a glow better than any BB cream or bronzer (or whatever). A confident air will make a man second-take faster than any Pantene Pro V bouncy hair shimmering in the sunlight.

4. Men Have Feelings Too

Men may not like to talk about feelings very often, but they also know how important talking about them is. Sometimes being a stoic, quiet, moodycaveman is how you handle a horrible boss or an overbearing relative. But feeling like you’re failing, and stressing about bills, is nothing a man wants to carry around like a third testicle. All he needs is a glass of whiskey and a kiss at an empty table. Whiskey and kisses are a thousand times better than “What’s Wrong?” … anything is better than “What’s wrong?” It’s that little weasel word “wrong.” No one wants to talk about anything “wrong,” so after whiskey and a kiss, ask what’s going on, and we may feel more like talking than havingto explain what’s “wrong.”

Read the remaining on here http://www.speshsworld.com/these-are-the-7-things-men-wish-women-knew-about-them/
Re: These Are The 7 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Them by Dennygirl: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2015
No point reading the remaining,am satisfied with these ones.thank you.
Re: These Are The 7 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Them by speshsworld(m): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2015
Dennygirl:
No point reading the remaining,am satisfied with these ones.thank you.

Read jor
Re: These Are The 7 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Them by Dennygirl: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2015
speshsworld:

Read jor
lolll,ok na oga abeg come force me click am.
Re: These Are The 7 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Them by speshsworld(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2015
Dennygirl, e be like say you don dey like wetin men want. Nice one.
I like you sha.
Re: These Are The 7 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Them by usermane(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2015
I disagree with 1. Says who? For 90% of men, looks or beauty is what matters. Unfortunate but fact. How many men ever admitted they fell for a lady due to her mind or wit? How many men praise ladies for their mindset or personality? It is always about beauty, the skin. Sit among bachelors and hear them discuss women. Hear them compare and analyse women exclusively on the basis of beauty or feminine features.
Many women get attention and compliments from men over their looks or beauty but seldom or never over their mind or personality
Re: These Are The 7 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Them by falconey(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2015
post all here nigga!!
Re: These Are The 7 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Them by Dennygirl: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2015
usermane:
I disagree with 1. Says who? For 90% of men, looks or beauty is what matters. Unfortunate but fact. How many men ever admitted they fell for a lady due to her mind or wit? How many men praise ladies for their mindset or personality? It is always about beauty, the skin. Sit among bachelors and hear them discuss women. Hear them compare and analyse women exclusively on the basis of beauty or feminine features.
Many women get attention and compliments from men over their looks or beauty but seldom or never over their mind or personality
op my b.f is a living testimony,he dnt look at the physical beauty of a lady tho that is the main point of physical attraction but for an affair to be interesting and intriguing then you must have what it takes to keep a decent conversation going,a beautiful lady is good for the night but a smart,intelligent and witty lady is good for a life timecheesywinkcheesy..

Life don pass marykey stage.
Re: These Are The 7 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Them by Dennygirl: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2015
speshsworld:
Dennygirl, e be like say you don dey like wetin men want. Nice one.

I like you sha.
lollll no wori as i no wan troll again na Godwin.
Re: These Are The 7 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Them by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2015
Dennygirl:
op my b.f is a living testimony,he dnt look at the physical beauty of a lady tho that is the main point of physical attraction but for an affair to be interesting and intriguing then you must have what it takes to keep a decent conversation going,a beautiful lady is good for the night but a smart,intelligent and witty lady is good for a life timecheesywinkcheesy..

Life don pass marykey stage.
na your bf tell u all thator ur own opinion?**yimu****grin grin
Re: These Are The 7 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Them by Dennygirl: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2015
wakacome:
na your bf tell u all that***yimu****grin grin
even apart from my boo i have met matured niggas that dnt give a damm about a lady physical apearance as far they are looking for long term affair, most guys who go after women cos of physical appearance dnt really last long in the affair cos the brain na empty koko, ntin to give apart from flabby laps and doggy style.
Re: These Are The 7 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Them by usermane(m): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2015
Dennygirl:
even apart from my boo i have met matured niggas that dnt give a damm about a lady physical apearance as far they are looking for long term affair, most guys who go after women cos of physical appearance dnt really last long in the affair cos the brain na empty koko, ntin to give apart from flabby laps and doggy style.

When your boyfriend first asked you out and expressed his feelings, did he tell you what particular drew him to you? What was his first compliment about you? Was it about your beauty or your character/brain?
Re: These Are The 7 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Them by Dennygirl: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2015
usermane:

When your boyfriend first asked you out and expressed his feelings, did he tell you what particular drew him to you? What was his first compliment about you? Was it about your beauty or your character/brain?
composure draw him in then brain keep it going.shocked
Re: These Are The 7 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Them by bqlekan(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2015
on point!
Re: These Are The 7 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Them by usermane(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2015
Dennygirl:
composure draw him in then brain keep it going.shocked

You know what, this is subjective and how do I trust your claims? Rather, test my generalisation on this with the following topic;

www.nairaland.com/2627403/guys-ladies-what-kind-girls

Here is the original post by a man:
We all have different taste and desires, some like their men huge,muscular, taller and some guys like their ladies big, I like my babe a bit big, busty, yanshy grin and romantic.. What do u like in your partner?

Watch for more

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only!!! How To Make Any Girl Try Real Hard Just To Impress You. / Which One Kills Faster? / Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.