Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) (74589 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Giyerte(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
flyingdutchman:

Huh Are you blind? Do you think everywhere is like naija? Maybe you didn't watch the same as we did!

The best gambles are the whites
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Giyerte(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Flashh:

But, if McGregor had won, boxing isn't fixed, right?
These people and their funny comments.
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Giyerte(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
okwyee:

And u think ppl will pay $100k plus to watch a fixed match? Get ur facts right man.

you have a point
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Giyerte(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
scooby12:

Not all boxing matches but this one was probably fixed.
naso
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Giyerte(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
Awoo88:

They is nothing fixed about this match. McGregor had no chance of beating may weather in a boxing match. No boxing from 154 pound down will beat him. Even 160pounds will struggle against him. And these are professionals. Someone with no boxing experience will lose
you are ryt
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Nobsaibot(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
DanTrizy:
After all the noise this Mc Gregor made hehe, that's how I'll disgrace all this my Liverpool friends today, Liverpool 2-3 Arsenal!!!

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Nobsaibot(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
[img]
DanTrizy:
After all the noise this Mc Gregor made hehe, that's how I'll disgrace all this my Liverpool friends today, Liverpool 2-3 Arsenal!!!
[/img] grin grin grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Roon9(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
OTEGA1:

If the fee is dat high and nobody show up then u know its expensive but web the venue is full to capacity and folks outside den u know it was dam cheap.

Do people who pay such about have 2heads

Na rubbish waste bro.... Would dangote go there
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Roon9(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
UncleJudax:

Why would you spend in dollar, when you probably earn in naira?
The ticket/show wasn't for you!

Hushpuppy nkor
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by YelloweWest: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
OlaSpeaker:

You are a racist you should be ban for your comment
That's ur opinion.

Mine is mcgregor is an Irish leprechaun.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by UncleJudax(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Roon9:

Hushpuppy nkor
He "made" his money in Malaysia. I don't think the currency there is naira.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Adesoba5: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight-by-Fight Career Record
The boxer never lost a fight as a pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUuJY_ruWdg
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Pinkfeet: 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
DanTrizy:

haaaaaa

Liverpool 4-0 Arsenal
i think u people did not go to the field with ur leg .
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by perdollar(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2017
WiseFool2:

When they are discussing boxers you don't mention Amir khan. Someone that spends whole boxing time show boating and running around the ring isn't a boxer. A real boxer attacks his opponent while evading and wading off attack from him. Not show boating and jugging around like a sissy. Who has time for that. When you talk of boxers, talk about Mike Tyson, Vladimir, AJ and their likes. Amir is a clown, not a boxer.
lol. bros go box amir
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by BlindAngel: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
DanTrizy:
Lol
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by ThisKC(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
DanTrizy:

Bros, I just saw this your post again, how market now?
LMAOOO, you sef come make noise pass the MacGregor guy.
Empty barrel lo ma n pariwo #YNWA

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by WetinConsignMe: 1:47am On Aug 29, 2017
colossus91:

Am loving my NCAN status grin

Well, see how outnumbered you are. We rest our case.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are DANites members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria :
Danites are duty bound to:
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry.
b) Make posts to challenge agitation to break up Nigeria.
c) Like and share posts of other Danites.
d) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page.
5) If you wish to become a Danite you must first indicate interest to join or be nominated to join by a Danite. Then your moniker will be added only by a ranking Danite. Do not, under any circumstances , add your moniker yourself.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Please copy and paste this part of the post to the bottom of your appropriate posts.
Join our email list as soon as you can by emailing:
wetinconsignme@asia.com
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by WetinConsignMe: 1:52am On Aug 29, 2017
DanTrizy:
After all the noise this Mc Gregor made hehe, that's how I'll disgrace all this my Liverpool frien ;Dds today, Liverpool 2-3 Arsenal!!!

Bros, how market? grin grin grin
LOL. LMFAO, LWKMD
LWKMD
LWKMD
LWKMD
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by weezweezweez(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Konami94:

Because that's the place that would pull the biggest crowd and most people were actually rooting against Mayweather weather, as it has been for most of his career. So it was a bonus for McGregor if anything. Mayweather is hated even more in his country because of his arrogance. Floyd became rich because a lot of people went to his fights just to witness the day he would eventually lose.
oh. OK bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Belgium: World Cup (1 - 2) On 6th July 2018 / Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) / Peter Waweru, AFCON Referee Running Techniques Goes Viral (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.