Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) (74590 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by ericmor: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2017
Ikemikeobi:
Respect your elders

But Joshua no gree
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by paradigmshift(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:

You guys should stop saying he called out him.... Floyd arranged for the fight and Gregor guy saw it as an avenue to make money.
big lie. go find out the story abeg.
it was McGregor that was yelling like a dog all the time that Mayweather was scared. so it was getting too much until Mayweather replied him saying that McGregor gat a 3mil dollar networth lol and he can't fight him . he's too broke lol. McGregor needed money bro. if he like he use 30yrs train, e can't touch the helm of floyd
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 27, 2017
perdollar:
ur comparison make sense for ur brain brother mi?
please if u dont have sense, borrow sense when next u wanna quote me. e-diot

in my comparism man u=mayweather, (home team) so McGrenor =the foxes (away team) can nt come to the boxing ring (old traffold) and beat Mayweather (man U). Lemme stop here get the rest into ur dumb brain. Borrow sense when next u quote me.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by WiseFool2(m): 7:52am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:

Limo... He had to answer an amteur's call while he was busy rejecting real boxer's challenge.

You justify my point. He's nothing but a guy man
Please tell me one 'real' boxer's challenge that he turned down. And please don't dare mention Manny Pacquiao, cos he already dealt with him.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by paradigmshift(m): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2017
the people hating here are broke as fuk..
hahahahahahahah
buhari hunger and starvation don fire una head lmao. TMT all day.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2017
teamsynergy:

nope, he is in welterweight category.... he doesn't have the body mass and fist power for heavy weight
ok thanks
But does it mean he cant't upgrade to heavy weight now his 40
And he maks more money than those in the heavy weight
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2017
this fight is a fixed... mcgroggery is a piece of shit... Mayweather really tortured him and he succumbed , we need to have a real fighter in the ring with mayweather

that face mayweather make when he heard Antony Joshua is his next opponent grin

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by yeman1(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2017
The guy is good, forget about making mouth!
there's another guy in Ghana claiming he would beat Mayweather he he he!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:

What's your definition of smartness? Did you even know how many KO's Joshua recorded? Don't even go there, a real fighter is different from jamboree and ceremony fighter.

He's only fighting for money, he has no passion for boxing.

You ask yourself why he had never fought outside USA

Boxing is not necessarily by KOs, but by points. That's what makes Mayweather smart. He doesn't go out of his way to get a flashy KO, je is just nimble enough to avoid your punches, land his punches, and amass points. Its obvious you dont know much about boxing.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by perdollar(m): 7:59am On Aug 27, 2017
shakyum12:

please if u dont have sense, borrow sense when next u wanna quote me. e-diot

in my comparism man u=mayweather, (home team) so McGrenor =the foxes (away team) can nt come to the boxing ring (old traffold) and beat Mayweather (man U). Lemme stop here get the rest into ur dumb brain. Borrow sense when next u quote me.
lol!!! bros na ur sense I wan get, me like to dey look stupid n wt ds ur sense I go look like ediot really. happy Sunday bro n try to chill
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by vertueptime: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:
If this overhyped boxer is that good, he should accept manny's rematch or better still challenge horn instead of going for an amateur.

If Floyd goes in to octagon with this Gregor, I swear his funeral would have been fixed by now.

Just hate the loudmouthed gambler, he came outta retirement just because he almost gone broke... He will still go back to retirement and come back again.

Na thief im be.

Dnt worry rematch will be in a ufc ring, each will have a win
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by valemtech(m): 8:01am On Aug 27, 2017
This fight was just to raise funds dats all,it was a win win situation for both both boxers.congrates to may.

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by perdollar(m): 8:01am On Aug 27, 2017
WiseFool2:

Please tell me one 'real' boxer's challenge that he turned down. And please don't dare mention Manny Pacquiao, cos he already dealt with him.
amir khan in his peak
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Lanceslot(m): 8:02am On Aug 27, 2017
Ratello:
What a fight. Respect to McGregor an amateur boxer to last 10 rounds in the ring with a professional boxer!
Its all staged... On a normal ground he won't even last 3 rounds but it won't make sense if Floyd knock him out that early. A lot of people paid big money to watch the match so Floyd have to keep the fight up to that length to entertain viewers.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=shakyum12 post=mcgregor relly tried for surviving upto the 10th round, remember he wasnt trained for that. if mayweather think he's more powerful he should go the martial boxing something and fight mcgregor. This reminds me of Man U Vs Liecester city, I knew the match was goin to be tough but u cant come and beat the REDS at home and go scot free. So I been just give winning as well as mayweather's fight[/quote]

This doesn't make sense. McGregor was the stupid one for venturing out of his lane. He kept trying to use UFC techniques in a conventional boxing match. If Maywheather goes into UFC, it would be stupid, cos it ain't his lane.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Nmaglit: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2017
They really talk am say the empty drum makes the loudest noise
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by NabeelAbu: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2017
i love boxing . congrats My August weatheredo
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Okuda(m): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2017
DanTrizy:
After all the noise this Mc Gregor made hehe, that's how I'll disgrace all this my Liverpool friends today, Liverpool 2-3 Arsenal!!!

liverpool still dey play ball?

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Praktikals(m): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2017
DaBillionnaire:
I heard d match ws fixed, na true
Did you expect inexperienced
Conor Mcgregor to win?

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by flyingdutchman(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2017
Giyerte:
The big men already staked money on him to win and they will all give him his share.

BOXING IS STRICTLY FIXED.
Huh Are you blind? Do you think everywhere is like naija? Maybe you didn't watch the same as we did!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by makahlj2: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2017
Kingbuhari:

that face mayweather make when he heard Antony Joshua is his next opponent grin

Joshua weighs 113kg, whereas Mayweather weighs 68kg. What were you saying again?

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by flyingdutchman(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2017
Praktikals:

Did you expect inexperienced
Conor Mcgregor to win?
Blind men asking questions. You know see the fight dey neat? What's wrong with you?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2017
the fight is so boring..but they would both smile to the bank..for boxing ring mc they throw hand like woman..but hes a shark in ufc..boxing is the hardest sport ever..only boxers would understand me
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by MrMystrO(m): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2017
GenBuhari:
not a surprise .

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite, then you are already one, simply quote me to add to our list.

I want to be A Danite Member please. I think this is a good one. All this Afonja And Igbo Nonsense Has to Stop and I want to be on the war front in the fight against them. I am an advocate of Unity because believe Unity will Get us way farther than Division will. The best Civilizations on the world are the ones where people from different places and backgrounds come together in unity to form a Nation and Unity makes them stronger whereas division Brings Weakness. I am pleased to join the Fight against Disunity on Nairaland and in Nigeria as a whole By requesting to become a Danite member. Please accept my humble Request.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by jumper524(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2017
GenBuhari:
not a surprise .

c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite, then you are already one, simply quote me to add to our list.
I quote
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2017
GenBuhari:
not a surprise .

good idea

drabeey was HERE
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by KK2020: 8:38am On Aug 27, 2017
GenBuhari:
not a surprise .

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by dlaw70(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2017
D match was staged managed. it was so glaring

may had to wait till 5th round b4 he took over d game

wen we all no that three of his real punches could end d game in just half a round.

oya corner fans how market?

corner cassava fall on una dia
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Ensho: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=GenBuhari post=59862245]not a surprise .

Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Srallens(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2017
SirHouloo:
See nacking...
I dey wait for Mayweather and Joshua.... Make he show am the power of poundoyam.
. The two are in different boxing categories and can't be be paired. AJ is heavy weight, but Mayweather isn't.. He's welter weight.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by kennyclassic: 8:48am On Aug 27, 2017
Hizzy:
ok thanks
But does it mean he cant't upgrade to heavy weight now his 40
And he maks more money than those in the heavy weight
As short as he is... I wonder how his heavy weight body will look like when he upgrades

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Belgium: World Cup (1 - 2) On 6th July 2018 / Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) / Peter Waweru, AFCON Referee Running Techniques Goes Viral (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.