Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) (74584 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Carlmax(m): 6:52am On Aug 27, 2017
Nairaboi:
All those shouting Mayweather, and Anthony Joshua are from different boxing category should also know that MacGregor is a UFC fighter. A different category from Mayweather too, but was man enough to face Mayweather. So it Mayweather think he got ball he should be bold enough to call Anthony Joshua out and see if them no go beat craze commot for him body.

You wan kill person shey!!!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by cy4cent(f): 6:53am On Aug 27, 2017
martineverest:
ur first statement is totally wrong, bro...... His is too lousy

You are not in a position to judge my statement as right or wrong, it's my opinion, state yours.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by cyril83(m): 6:54am On Aug 27, 2017
Sirambassador:
How can you draw a battle 40 year old man and a boy in his early twenties grin

Kikikikikiki

Boxing sha , team mayweather

Vladmir is 38 while AJ is just 27
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by yjgm(m): 6:54am On Aug 27, 2017
Nairaboi:
All those shouting Mayweather, and Anthony Joshua are from different boxing category should also know that MacGregor is a UFC fighter. A different category from Mayweather too, but was man enough to face Mayweather. So it Mayweather think he got ball he should be bold enough to call Anthony Joshua out and see if them no go beat craze commot for him body.
my brother, different category and different sports no be the same. In boxing it is not allowed for a lower category to fight a higher one. Reason, their punches no be the same weight. It is impossible. Make Mayweather chop up first before him fight Joshua.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Awoo88: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2017
Giyerte:
The big men already staked money on him to win and they will all give him his share.

BOXING IS STRICTLY FIXED.
They is nothing fixed about this match. McGregor had no chance of beating may weather in a boxing match. No boxing from 154 pound down will beat him. Even 160pounds will struggle against him. And these are professionals. Someone with no boxing experience will lose
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by iAmGee770: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2017
Thank God the over hyped match has come and gone. But seriously I see spit blew through Gregor's nose after receiving the punch of the year.

Anyway guys smiling too the bank already.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by ManishSmith(m): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2017
mayweather my man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Thisnut(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:
If this overhyped boxer is that good, he should accept manny's rematch or better still challenge horn instead of going for an amateur.

If Floyd goes in to octagon with this Gregor, I swear his funeral would have been fixed by now.

Just hate the loudmouthed gambler, he came outta retirement just because he almost gone broke.
manny too is over hyped. His last 9 matches, only 5 wins and 4 lost and you think that is a good record?
Maywether is underrated, he's too smart for any boxer out there. He takes you in your own game. The only boxer i have seen with invisible game plan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by ogmask: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:
If this overhyped boxer is that good, he should accept manny's rematch or better still challenge horn instead of going for an amateur.

If Floyd goes in to octagon with this Gregor, I swear his funeral would have been fixed by now.

Just hate the loudmouthed gambler, he came outta retirement just because he almost gone broke.

Stop hating he is the best around. The rematch with Manny ddnt go thru because of reasons not conected to mayweather. He has won all his 50 matches for the records.

Btw, am a Manny fan...I also thought Manny won the match but when I settled down to watch the fight I saw a different bout.

Mayweather is tough and clever in the ring. For you to get a win off him you just have to knock him out. He amasses points thru the rounds and gets a win even if he doesn't record a TKO.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by blackaxe78: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2017
DanTrizy:
After all the noise this Mc Gregor made hehe, that's how I'll disgrace all this my Liverpool friends today, Liverpool 2-3 Arsenal!!!

It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Arsenal to win Liverpool.

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 27, 2017
xgada:
Overhyped match just to clear Rocky's record. America I hail thee.

No mind them.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by blackaxe78: 7:00am On Aug 27, 2017
Nairaboi:

With due respect, stop show-casing your ignorance in boxing.

Glaring you know nothing about the sport!

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 27, 2017
Giyerte:
The big men already staked money on him to win and they will all give him his share.

Not all boxing matches but this one was probably fixed.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by I888(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2017
xgada:
Overhyped match just to clear Rocky's record. America I hail thee.
did rocky truly existed? I thought it was just a movie
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by tballeyy(m): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:

what may had I don't ur next generation can have it, even dou his broke as u said. May is D greatest
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by chubbygal(f): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2017
Nairaboi:

I saw this very write up on naija. Com , so how come abi na the same person ?

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by hokafor(m): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2017
I warned you when your dick was standing like rock of Gibraltar. That Mayweather is not a push over
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Tedassie(m): 7:04am On Aug 27, 2017
cy4cent:
So much dissing of may weather on this thread.
Is it cos he's black?

May weather did very well IMO. After all the boasting of Mc Gregor and showing his banana size. Lmao, that didn't help him win the fight.

I love the part where may weather was just laughing at him as he was making noise, powerful men don't boast.
@bolded

Seems you were at his dressing room to ascertain the size grin

chai! Nairalanders can talk

Bigups to my man Mayweather for successfully garnishing his CV in the world of boxing.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by silkytouch(m): 7:04am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:

Bros wetin the pain you for chest like this na?
Your babe de crush on Floyd?

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by cyril83(m): 7:04am On Aug 27, 2017
ogmask:

Stop hating he is the best around. The rematch with Manny ddnt go thru because of reasons not conected to mayweather. He has won all his 50 matches for the records.

Btw, am a Manny fan...I also thought Manny won the match but when I settled down to watch the fight I saw a different bout.

Mayweather is tough and clever in the ring. For you to get a win off him you just have to knock him out. He amasses points thru the rounds and gets a win even if he doesn't record a TKO.

Tough and clever indeed, a tough boxer would never settled for an amateur... He's just a lazy boxer with street orientation.

If he's that tough, let him challenge horn now, AJ won and he challenged fury, Horn won and he's calling for mayweather.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by EgusiShankly: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by LordOfNaira: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2017
Nairaboi:

Ignorance. Where were you when both fighters were being weighed? Boxers are always officially weighed before a fight so Mayweather and McGregor are fairly matched.

As for the sport, McGregor is a mixed martial artist so he must know some boxing tricks and he is way younger than Mayweather. So, it was not really an unfair match.

It would be an unfair match if Anthony Joshua was paired against Mayweather. Boxing does not work that way. Mayweather is obviously more skillful than Joshua but Joshua has too much advantage of height, weight and reach so it would be unfair to Mayweather.

Lastly, my friend, you need to just stop displaying your ignorance. It is obvious that you know nothing about boxing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Giyerte(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2017
scooby12:

Not all boxing matches but this one was probably fixed.
I concur
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Adrenaline123(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2017
lol, no be gragra

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2017
shakyum12:
mcgregor relly tried for surviving upto the 10th round, remember he wasnt trained for that. if mayweather think he's more powerful he should go the martial boxing something and fight mcgregor. This reminds me of Man U Vs Liecester city, I knew the match was goin to be tough but u cant come and beat the REDS at home and go scot free. So I been just give winning as well as mayweather's fight

Anthony Joshua belongs to the heavy weight categories while Mayweather belongs to the lightweight category. So the two aint in the same class
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by cyril83(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2017
tballeyy:
what may had I don't ur next generation can have it, even dou his broke as u said. May is D greatest

TRANSLATION PLS?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by bamasite(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2017
Na so.......more billions grin grin grin

THE FIRST GRACE OF EVERY WOMAN IS HER FACE

You can repair, smoothen and brighten your face here:https://www.nairaland.com/4014171/face-smoothener-moisturizer-anti-aging
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Giyerte(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2017
Awoo88:

They is nothing fixed about this match. McGregor had no chance of beating may weather in a boxing match. No boxing from 154 pound down will beat him. Even 160pounds will struggle against him. And these are professionals. Someone with no boxing experience will lose

Sigh. All the same sha. congratulations to him
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by jelel6: 7:08am On Aug 27, 2017
Nairaboi:

such a dumb comment. what do you think they are doing there? playing? boxing is a defined sport, only fighters in the same weight category can compete. anything otherwise is not boxing my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by hearklerb(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2017
EyanMayweather���

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by eagleonearth(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:

what the hell are you talking about baby? Manny resigned but may weather accepted the rematch.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by okwyee(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2017
Giyerte:

And u think ppl will pay $100k plus to watch a fixed match? Get ur facts right man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim / Brazil Vs Belgium: World Cup (1 - 2) On 6th July 2018 / Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.