Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) (74587 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Konami94: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:

Kid.... Comparing someone with 19 fights and all Tko with unanimous victory hauler.

No matter how defensive you are, AJ will definitely porous your defense and that makes a strong and skillful fighter.

Comparing 19-0 record vs 50-0 record? And just in case you don't know, a lot of heavyweight fights mostly ends in KOs because of their vastly superior power. That's why there's something called "pound for pound" of which Mayweather is rated the best of his generation by critics and fans.
You keep on exposing your ignorance with every post you make. Give it up bro, boxing obviously ain't for you. Maybe you can try Ludo or Scrabble.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by OlaSpeaker(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2017
YelloweWest:
I'm so glad I stayed up to watch mayweather teach this rish leprechaun a lesson angry
He literally punched his brains out!
50-0
Knockout
You are a racist you should be ban for your comment
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Sirambassador(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2017
Konami94:

McGregor is 29. Don't know if that counts as "early twenties"
kikikikikiki cool

Even at that.... I can't possibly bet on him.

#team_mayweather
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by weezweezweez(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2017
LCMedia:
Floyd Mayweather overcame Conor McGregor with 10th-round stoppage at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

McGregor piled the pressure on Mayweather early on in the first round, taking the fight to the American.

But Mayweather shifted through the gears and took control from the fourth round as McGregor tired.

Money Man unleashed a barrage which left McGregor helpless on the ropes - and the referee stopped tie.

See more pics from the the fight in Las Vegas below.

https://www.loadedcamp.net/forum/16062-floyd-mayweather-wins-as-he-knocks-out-conor-mcgregor-in-the-10th-round
why is it that all his big games are also done in the U.S? That's a bonus for Mayweather.... in my opinion... I fink it should b on a neutral ground.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by cyril83(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2017
Konami94:

Comparing 19-0 record vs 50-0 record? And just in case you don't know, a lot of heavyweight fights mostly ends in KOs because of their vastly superior power. That's why there's something called "pound for pound" of which Mayweather is rated the best of his generation by critics and fans.
You keep on exposing your ignorance with every post you make. Give it up bro, boxing obviously ain't for you. Maybe you can try Ludo or Scrabble.

Did u just say superior power?... Why comparing someone with superior power with inferior power.

Stop comparing the incomparable.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by cyril83(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2017
Konami94:

Wisdom is when you pick your fights wisely. Why would Ronaldo leave football to go and challenge Usain Bolt in a race? Or why would Bolt leave sprinting to challenge Rudisha in a marathon?
Did Mayweather tell you he could take on MMA fighters? That's a very stupid thing to say bro.
Did his other 49 wins come against amateurs? Who is this Horn you are talking about? Because he beat an aging Pacquaio? So Horn is now on the level of Rick Hatton, Oscar Dela Hoya, Carnelo Alvarez? 2 of whom were unbeaten before they lost to Floyd.
Stop hating bro. Mayweather is not a likable person and I don't like him either but you have to respect greatness when you see it.

**the most stupid thing*** I give up... Not here to trade words... Dey ur lane man.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Konami94: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:

Did u just say superior power?... Why comparing someone with superior power with inferior power.

Stop comparing the incomparable.
And that's why nobody compares Mayweather with AJ, because they belong in different weight classes.
Heavyweights fight against their fellow heavyweights, the same goes for the other categories.
You were the one who said Mayweather should go and fight AJ to prove himself, which is a very stupid thing to say because like you said, you can't "compare the incomparable"
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Konami94: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2017
weezweezweez:
why is it that all his big games are also done in the U.S? That's a bonus for Mayweather.... in my opinion... I fink it should b on a neutral ground.

Because that's the place that would pull the biggest crowd and most people were actually rooting against Mayweather weather, as it has been for most of his career. So it was a bonus for McGregor if anything. Mayweather is hated even more in his country because of his arrogance. Floyd became rich because a lot of people went to his fights just to witness the day he would eventually lose.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by cyril83(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2017
Konami94:

And that's why nobody compares Mayweather with AJ, because they belong in different weight classes.
Heavyweights fight against their fellow heavyweights, the same goes for the other categories.
You were the one who said Mayweather should go and fight AJ to prove himself, which is a very stupid thing to say because like you said, you can't "compare the incomparable"

Now i know your type, jumping on all post looking for someone to engage in war of words

Go to my profile, check all my post here and point it out where I asked Floyd to sign his death sentence by challenging AJ.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by WiseFool2(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2017
perdollar:
amir khan in his peak
When they are discussing boxers you don't mention Amir khan. Someone that spends whole boxing time show boating and running around the ring isn't a boxer. A real boxer attacks his opponent while evading and wading off attack from him. Not show boating and jugging around like a sissy. Who has time for that. When you talk of boxers, talk about Mike Tyson, Vladimir, AJ and their likes. Amir is a clown, not a boxer.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Ugosample(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:
If this overhyped boxer is that good, he should accept manny's rematch or better still challenge horn instead of going for an amateur.

If Floyd goes in to octagon with this Gregor, I swear his funeral would have been fixed by now.

Just hate the loudmouthed gambler, he came outta retirement just because he almost gone broke... He will still go back to retirement and come back again.

Na thief im be.

lol

Why you dey vex na
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Ugosample(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:

Tough and clever indeed, a tough boxer would never settled for an amateur... He's just a lazy boxer with street orientation.

If he's that tough, let him challenge horn now, AJ won and he challenged fury, Horn won and he's calling for mayweather.

You are no longer being objective here.

You just hate the guy, and even if you deny it, we know your mind based on how you are writing
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Konami94: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:

Now i know your type, jumping on all post looking for someone to engage in war of words

Go to my profile, check all my post here and point it out where I asked Floyd to sign his death sentence by challenging AJ.

Oh you did ask him to step into an Octagon, which is even worse. And I didn't attack or insult you, I was only referring to the arguments you were making which in most people's opinion, makes no sense whatsoever.

Okay even if Mayweather gets knocked out in an MMA match in the first round, would it make him less of a boxer than he already is?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Jethrolite(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2017
SirHouloo:
See nacking...
I dey wait for Mayweather and Joshua.... Make he show am the power of poundoyam.
This will never happen, they are in different weight category.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Konami94: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Konami94: 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:

And by your logic, Mayweather ran away from the "Mighty Jeff Horn", so he's a coward. I get your point bro. Mayweather is not a great boxer, because he didn't face the Great Schoolteacher turned boxer Jeff Horn.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by DeRay98(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:
If this overhyped boxer is that good, he should accept manny's rematch or better still challenge horn instead of going for an amateur.

If Floyd goes in to octagon with this Gregor, I swear his funeral would have been fixed by now.

Just hate the loudmouthed gambler, he came outta retirement just because he almost gone broke... He will still go back to retirement and come back again.

Na thief im be.

Na people like una wey dey run mouth out of hate him take him money.
No bi Mayweather call for the fight, na McGregor know say him no fit money for UFC no matter him fight. Na him use Mayweather challenge to collect the kind money him no fit make anywhere.
Mayweather has business fighting in UFC because they can't raise his pay.
People hating on Floyd has been paying to see him beaten but the harder they come the hard they fall.
His master of his sports and the business of his sports.
May una dey cry there.
21yrs of Top class Professional Boxing, beating all the best in 5 different weight divisions raking in 50 fights undefeated...no be mouth...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Ugosample(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
Konami94:

Oh you did asking him to step into an Octagon, which is even worse. And I didn't attack or insult you, I was only referring to the arguments you were making which in most people's opinion, makes no sense whatsoever.

Just leave that guy alone

The guy dey beef am that's why.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Konami94: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ugosample:

Just leave that guy alone

The guy dey beef am that's why.

Lol. It's so obvious. And he doesn't understand that most people don't even like Mayweather. But you can't take anything away from they guy, if you're good, you're good it's that simple.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Ugosample(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Konami94:

Lol. It's so obvious. And he doesn't understand that most people don't even like Mayweather. But you can't take anything away from they guy, if you're good, you're good it's that simple.

Simple and short

His lifestyle pisses off many
But most of those people want to be like him
#TheIrony
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Konami94: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
DeRay98:

Na people like una wey dey run mouth out of hate him take him money.
No bi Mayweather call for the fight, na McGregor know say him no fit money for UFC no matter him fight. Na him use Mayweather challenge to collect the kind money him no fit make anywhere.
Mayweather has business fighting in UFC because they can't raise his pay.
People hating on Floyd has been paying to see him beaten but the harder they come the hard they fall.
His master of his sports and the business of his sports.
May una dey cry there.
21yrs of Top class Professional Boxing, beating all the best in 5 different weight divisions raking in 50 fights undefeated...no be mouth...

You couldn't have said it any better bro. Mayweather became so rich because a lot of people hated him so much that they paid to watch his matches just so see him lose. The more he disappointed them by winning, the more they paid to attend his matches just to witness the day Floyd Mayweather would lose a match. But obviously, that day never came and Floyd kept smiling to the bank at the expense of their pockets.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by RegalD(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Enough of all this amateur vs professional talk.....didn't McGregor know that MoneyMan is a professional before pitting a fight against him.....$1335 just to see scattered teeth, when you can just go to lagos park to see men redesigning their fellow human being body#4free

Well another license for mayweather to cook $10million dollar soup
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Billa16: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor, also known as “The Money Fight” and “The Biggest Fight in Combat Sports History“ was a professional boxing match between undefeated eleven-time five-division professional boxing world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. and two-division mixed martial arts world champion and at-the-time current UFC Lightweight Champion Conor McGregor. see more

http://mintet.com/floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-conor-mcgregor-also-known-as-the-money-fight-and-the-biggest-fight-in-combat-sports-history/

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Marineetyon(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
GenBuhari:
not a surprise .

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite, then you are already one, simply quote me to add to our list.
who S this animal?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by microsofttutor(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
SEE THE GUIDES TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL DREAM LEAGUE SOCCER 2018 APK MOD + OBB DATA at http://www.microsofttut.com/2017/06/download-install-dream-league-soccer-2018-apk.html
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by ofuonyebi: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
So, no boxer fit beat this mayweather?

Coming out of retirement all the time to claim millions of dollars

But I think it is time to learn when to quit while the ovation last

He should not wait to play the Nigerian vs Mugabe syndrome..
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Ayubz(m): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
yoged:
Mr McGregor. U think say na by tattoo
No mind am
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by pimper24: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Insider told me the match was fixed
xgada:
Overhyped match just to clear Rocky's record. America I hail thee.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by IKON360(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
DanTrizy:
After all the noise this Mc Gregor made hehe, that's how I'll disgrace all this my Liverpool friends today, Liverpool 2-3 Arsenal!!!
unfortunately...

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Giyerte(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
einsteine:
Most big men were betting on McGregor, FYI. It didn't make sense betting on Mayweather because the odds were very low, about 1.22.

So why would anyone fix it for Mayweather to win? McGregor was a novice and had no chance of beating one of the best boxers of all time.

I concur

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Belgium: World Cup (1 - 2) On 6th July 2018 / Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) / Peter Waweru, AFCON Referee Running Techniques Goes Viral (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.