Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) (74588 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2017
grin i just like mayweather

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by thunderrider: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2017
GenBuhari:
not a surprise .

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite, then you are already one, simply quote me to add to our list.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by limitless777(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2017
GenBuhari:
not a surprise .

c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite, then you are already one, simply quote me to add to our list.

A DANite Group without Limitless777, is that one a real DANite Group
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by ExInferis(m): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2017
Histrings08:
He held on to 10th round, that's not bad for Mr McGregor

Mayweather is a defensive boxer.

He wore Mcgregor out.

By the time he went in McGregor was already spent.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by METEORICQUAN(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2017
I told you man...the game is for the money team.... cheers!!! grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by teamsynergy: 8:53am On Aug 27, 2017
Hizzy:
ok thanks
But does it mean he cant't upgrade to heavy weight now his 40
And he maks more money than those in the heavy weight

he can't... he is a business man and he knows when its right to make alotta money
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by exnovio(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2017
The fight was fixed.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by YelloweWest: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:

Why won't he?, Manny felt cheated and ask for a rematch, was that too much of him?

Vladmir got confused and ask AJ for a rematch which he never turned down.
Who cheated him?

It was a unanimous decision.
All other experts agree with the decision.
It's 50-0. He's the greatest.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by egoldman(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2017
yjgm:
my brother, different category and different sports no be the same. In boxing it is not allowed for a lower category to fight a higher one. Reason, their punches no be the same weight. It is impossible. Make Mayweather chop up first before him fight Joshua.

Mayweather should load eba and akpu for morning, afternoon and night for at the least 6 months before attempting to challenge Anthony Joshua.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by ibawon(m): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2017
You can't expect McGregor to win. This was what I told my guys cos he is not a boxer, he had to train to get into that fight and Mayweather was very happy cos he knew he had won cos it was just a easy fight, cos McGregor was unexperienced.
If it where to be the other way round McGregor would have killed I repeat KILLED Mayweather in in a MMA fight but he is just too cleaver.
Next time don't say because you an American Football Champion that you can compete with Rugby Players.
The Sport is Very Different.
Ye ma beh si eni to ma lu e paa
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Bassurge: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2017
What did you all expect? 40yrs vs 28yrs.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by einsteine(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2017
Most big men were betting on McGregor, FYI. It didn't make sense betting on Mayweather because the odds were very low, about 1.22.

So why would anyone fix it for Mayweather to win? McGregor was a novice and had no chance of beating one of the best boxers of all time.

Giyerte:
The big men already staked money on him to win and they will all give him his share.

BOXING IS STRICTLY FIXED.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Histrings08(m): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2017
ExInferis:

Mayweather is a defensive boxer.

He wore Mcgregor out.

By the time he went in McGregor was already spent.
as simple as that.. What baffles is that, how can mayweather keep getting away with that tactics? He used d same tactics on Pacquiao

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by einsteine(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2017
Fixed how?

You really expect a novice boxer to win against a vastly experienced boxer like Mayweather??

exnovio:
The fight was fixed.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by colossus91(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2017
GenBuhari:
not a surprise .

Am loving my NCAN status grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Konami94: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2017
Sirambassador:
How can you draw a battle 40 year old man and a boy in his early twenties grin

Kikikikikiki

Boxing sha , team mayweather
McGregor is 29. Don't know if that counts as "early twenties"

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by yaki84: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2017
Roon9:
This loud mouth Floyd!
Heard the least ticket for the match would set a brother back a whopping $1335. That's almost 500k Nigerian.
Biko even the fight between David and Goliath was free

dave n goliath wasnt a fight but WAR.
War is free to watch if u gat d ballls

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2017
teamsynergy:

he can't... he is a business man and he knows when its right to make alotta money
na correct business man ee be and its good for him and his company
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2017
makahlj2:

Joshua weighs 113kg, whereas Mayweather weighs 68kg. What were you saying again?
make I hear Joshua weighs 113kg , but in as much as I like moneybag may , I want his butt to be whip so well before he retire from professional boxing
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2017
kennyclassic:

As short as he is... I wonder how his heavy weight body will look like when he upgrades
haahaha u ar onpoint lik popito

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Konami94: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:

In what ways Floyd is more skillful than AJ? Don't just compare an incomparable.
Obviously you've never heard of the word "pound for pound" before. Humble yourself and learn bro. Stop displaying your ignorance otherwise you'll never learn.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Etianwanokon: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2017
You sure did well Floyd.
Congratulations
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by cyril83(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2017
Konami94:

Obviously you've never heard of the word "pound for pound" before. Humble yourself and learn bro. Stop displaying your ignorance otherwise you'll never learn.

Kid.... Comparing someone with 19 fights and all Tko with unanimous victory hauler.

No matter how defensive you are, AJ will definitely porous your defense and that makes a strong and skillful fighter.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by OTEGA1: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2017
Roon9:
This loud mouth Floyd!
Heard the least ticket for the match would set a brother back a whopping $1335. That's almost 500k Nigerian.
Biko even the fight between David and Goliath was free

If the fee is dat high and nobody show up then u know its expensive but web the venue is full to capacity and folks outside den u know it was dam cheap.

Do people who pay such about have 2heads

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by xgada(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2017
To those concerned,
Please where is my FTC awards
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by ExInferis(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2017
Histrings08:
as simple as that.. What baffles is that, how can mayweather keep getting away with that tactics? He used d same tactics on Pacquiao

Then again boxing is almost always fixed.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2017
Nairaboi:
All those shouting Mayweather, and Anthony Joshua are from different boxing category should also know that MacGregor is a UFC fighter. A different category from Mayweather too, but was man enough to face Mayweather. So it Mayweather think he got ball he should be bold enough to call Anthony Joshua out and see if them no go beat craze commot for him body.
Oga what are u saying. They are not in the same level.. Jọshụa na heavyweight fighter money ain't.. Biko. Learn boxing B4 u come dey show ursed
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Konami94: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:

Read my post again, i never said he was fit to stand Floyd inside ring, he's an amateur when when it comes to ring boxing but if it were octagon, Floyd would never escape 2 round

Wisdom is when you pick your fights wisely. Why would Ronaldo leave football to go and challenge Usain Bolt in a race? Or why would Bolt leave sprinting to challenge Rudisha in a marathon?
Did Mayweather tell you he could take on MMA fighters? That's a very stupid thing to say bro.
Did his other 49 wins come against amateurs? Who is this Horn you are talking about? Because he beat an aging Pacquaio? So Horn is now on the level of Rick Hatton, Oscar Dela Hoya, Carnelo Alvarez? 2 of whom were unbeaten before they lost to Floyd.
Stop hating bro. Mayweather is not a likable person and I don't like him either but you have to respect greatness when you see it.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by olanikeh: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2017
GenBuhari:
not a surprise .

Poker
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Konami94: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2017
cyril83:

Read my post again, i never said he was fit to stand Floyd inside ring, he's an amateur when when it comes to ring boxing but if it were octagon, Floyd would never escape 2 round
That's why Floyd is not stupid enough to step into an MMA ring. Floyd is a boxer not a street fighter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Belgium: World Cup (1 - 2) On 6th July 2018 / Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) / Peter Waweru, AFCON Referee Running Techniques Goes Viral (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.