Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,722 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Is It Right To Call Ur Gf's Sister On The Phone Occassionally? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Call Ur Gf's Sister On The Phone Occassionally? (1423 Views)

Pet Names U Call Ur Boy/girlfriend / What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Call Ur Gf's Sister On The Phone Occassionally? by zerocool(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2010
Av met my gf elder sister before, but it was just brief. I actually got to meet my gf thru her elder sister's friend, who is like a brother to me. My gf gave me her sis number recently, I want to ask if i can call her occassionally just to say hi, or i don't need to, at all.
Re: Is It Right To Call Ur Gf's Sister On The Phone Occassionally? by sweetpie23: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2010
the right and wrong depend on your intention cool cool cool
Re: Is It Right To Call Ur Gf's Sister On The Phone Occassionally? by richard69(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2010
Thief!!!!!
Re: Is It Right To Call Ur Gf's Sister On The Phone Occassionally? by zerocool(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2010
@sweetpie: it is with the right intentions. I av neva thought of dating my gf sister and i'll NEVER. Moreover,she is way older. So,pls i need to knw if i can call her occassionally just to say hi or i don't need to,
Re: Is It Right To Call Ur Gf's Sister On The Phone Occassionally? by googles: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2010
[size=13pt]ain't nuffin bad in calling her as far as you dont have ulterior motives lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Is It Right To Call Ur Gf's Sister On The Phone Occassionally? by whitesturd(f): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2010
wot is the big deal in calling her.
Re: Is It Right To Call Ur Gf's Sister On The Phone Occassionally? by Tatase(f): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2010
I don't get exactly why you want to be calling her sister. What's your own with her sister? Maybe I'm strange, but I don't really like when my friends by-pass me and casually call my family when it's not like they're already close to the person, it's a bit over-familiar for my tastes. But it depends on you, I don't think it's necessary to call if you don't have something specific to say to her, but maybe I'm missing some cultural nuance.
Re: Is It Right To Call Ur Gf's Sister On The Phone Occassionally? by ibrokay(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2010
@ Rodo Sorry Tatase
Like you said your reply is quite strange.
@ Poster
Their is nothing wrong in calling your gf sister.
Re: Is It Right To Call Ur Gf's Sister On The Phone Occassionally? by ebila(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2010
@Poster,
Except u hav a crush on d sis,it ain't wrong'In fact,gurls love it when u relate well with the pple they love!
Re: Is It Right To Call Ur Gf's Sister On The Phone Occassionally? by zerocool(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2010
@TATASE: i'd say i want to call her sis cos i'm not close to any of her family and she is particularly fond of her sis. And moreover FYI: most guyz wud not want to meet or talk to any member of the family of his gf,if he doesn't truly luv her, (esp if she just satisfies him sexually), and he does not want to become too attached and/or become serious wit her in the long run. @IBROKAY & EBILA: Thanks for ur advice, I just wanted to be sure abt it b4 i get in touch.
Re: Is It Right To Call Ur Gf's Sister On The Phone Occassionally? by mamagee3(f): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2010
I don't see anything wrong with it, if you know your heart
and Conscience is completely clear and absorbed. It only takes a Cheater
and unfaithful partner for it to seem wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? / Kay177 (mr Money) Vs Omotondun (The Octopus Lover). / What Are Signs That A Guy Shows When He Thinks A Girl Likes Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.