Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? (1426 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2010
My fiancée accepted my proposal but asked me to take the ring back in favor of a larger stone for her engagement ring. This really hurt my feelings. Everyone I showed the ring to thought it was beautiful. I am having second thoughts about the marriage because I am concerned I will not be able to provide for her to her satisfaction. What do you think?
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by atampakoeg(f): 12:33am On Oct 31, 2010
leave her.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:33am On Oct 31, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

"My boyfriend is terrible in the bedroom. He is not romantic at all and just expects me to be turned on like the "Ever-Ready Bunny." He is a great guy in so many ways but I am thinking about breaking up with him."

TRUSTEDGUY:

I have been dating my boyfriend Steve for 5 years and I am not getting any younger and want to have children. Steve seems very content to go on just as we have but I want to get married. What should I do?"

TRUSTEDGUY:

"My boyfriend and I have been talking about living together and later maybe getting married. I really want to get married and am afraid if I don’t move in with my boyfriend he won’t make the commitment that I want him to make. He says living together will tell us if we are compatible."
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 31, 2010
the Guy/Girl is confused only solution is either she's a he and he's a she.transgendered
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by omega25red(m): 2:11am On Oct 31, 2010
grow a set buddy and be a man. you are already seeing all these red flags and you still come here to ask. if she had a problem with the ring she shouldn't have accepted your proposal now tell her to take a hike
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by vivaladiva(f): 4:13am On Oct 31, 2010
try confussed.com
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by atampakoeg(f): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2010
vivaladiva:

try confussed.com

te hehehe
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2010
pc guru:

the Guy/Girl is confused only solution is either she's a he and he's a she.transgendered

the surgery na wa ooo.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by koolboi(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2010
theres nothing wrong in wanting a more prestigious ring to show to the world, tho highly, materialistic, she may feel its affordable for u, if she z wrong, just tell her u cant aford it, if she shows understanding thereafter fine, if not then know that u are in for a wrong union
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2010
koolboi:

theres nothing wrong in wanting a more prestigious ring to show to the world, tho highly, materialistic, she may feel its affordable for u, if she z wrong, just tell her u cant aford it, if she shows understanding thereafter fine, if not then know that u are in for a wrong union

really?
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by iyatrustee(f): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2010
@trustedguy\gal na man or woman be u?I tink she shld jave collected the ring d way it is. It goes a longway in potrayin her as been materialistic
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by bayor48(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2010
She's a kind of woman dat if you go ahead and marry her,she wil look outside i bet you
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by Renatas(f): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2010
@Poster,First of all are you male,female,she-male,goat-male,cow-male,monkey-male or just simply confused boyg male??what are you? You have to answer this before i'd go on to answer your Thread. angry angry angry
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2010
Renatas:

@Poster,First of all are you male,female,she-male,goat-male,cow-male,monkey-male or just simply confused boyg male??what are you? You have to answer this before i'd go on to answer your Thread. angry angry angry
[/quote

Your speech goes a long way to tell your personality well I am sorry for you.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by MRMoneyE(m): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

My fiancée accepted my proposal but asked me to take the ring back in favor of a larger stone for her engagement ring. This really hurt my feelings. Everyone I showed the ring to thought it was beautiful. I am having second thoughts about the marriage because I am concerned I will not be able to provide for her to her satisfaction. What do you think?

ALL YOUR TREADS ARE FICTITIOUS, SINCE THEY LACK GENUINETY I CANT COMMENT SIR,
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by r231(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2010
vivaladiva:

try confussed.com

grin grin grin

good idea
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by Renatas(f): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2010
MR Money £:

Very true,i dont think this so-called transgendered trustedguy got a clue what he-she is, really . mtchewwwwww.

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2010
MR Money £:

sorry the trend was not made for you ok.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by Renatas(f): 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2010
^^^Thread or trend?? which? tongue tongue tongue Look who's talking about personality, mtchewwwwwwwwww.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by MRMoneyE(m): 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2010
vivaladiva:

try confussed.com

AT CONFUSED .COM YOU CAN GET HELP FOR YOUR PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU WILL
SEE SERIES OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THERE READY TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR GENDER PROBLEM
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2010
Renatas:

Very true,i dont think this so-called transgendered trustedguy got a clue what he-she is, really . mtchewwwwww.

you have spend 9 of your just 14 posts to insult me.
I am very sorry for you girl.

Small pinkin na once we dey take know.

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2010
MR Money £:

AT CONFUSED .COM YOU CAN GET HELP FOR YOUR PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU WILL
SEE SERIES OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THERE READY TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR GENDER PROBLEM

your name goes to show how confuse you are money and pounds no be the same.

wonder where you from come.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by Renatas(f): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

Now you sounding more like a guy or are you just plain  tongue tongue tongue gay?
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2010
Renatas:

Now you sounding more like a guy or are you just plain  tongue tongue tongue gay?

Children like you no dey bother me. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by Renatas(f): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin you've been asking loads of fictious questions all over the thread,but you couldn't answer this one simple question. are you gay or your just confused??
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by r231(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2010
den stup.d internet cafe

well they have to make their money from pple like the poster sha
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2010
Renatas:

grin grin grin grin grin grin you've been asking loads of fictious questions all over the thread,but you couldn't answer this one simple question. are you gay or your just confused??

my small baby girl.

Ask your mummy for the answer. grin grin grin grin
r231:

den stup.d internet cafe

no be phone you dey take browse
olodo.

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by Renatas(f): 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2010
r231:

den stup.d internet cafe

rotflmao, do you mean the poster is browsing over night at the internet cafe,hence he-she post loads and loads of threads in 60 sec.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by MRMoneyE(m): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2010
Renatas:

THE GUY IS JUST A PLAIN SHI T THAT NEEDS TO BE FLUSHED THROUGH THE CLOSET TO THE SUCK WAY.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2010
@ Renatas

we 4 dey welcome people like you.

I just dey give this babe post she dey happy.

well I go increase am to 50.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by Renatas(f): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2010
MR Money £:

THE GUY IS JUST A PLAIN SHI T THAT NEEDS TO BE FLUSHED THROUGH THE CLOSET TO THE SUCK WAY.

that would help our eyes. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With The Engagement? by r231(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2010
dum.b as,s did u see a phone sign by my post

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? / I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: / Failing In Bed, Fact Or Fiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.