Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (25035 Views)

Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by pu7pl3(m): 12:15am On Aug 29, 2017
TGoddess:
No you weren't.Sorry.sad

Aiit sad

Bt I was right tho grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 29, 2017
generationz:

Sound Sultan

aunty you ask ur own quuestion na angry
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by OsuGanja(m): 12:16am On Aug 29, 2017
i just want to fvk
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by generationz(f): 12:17am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

aunty you ask ur own quuestion na angry
Lol
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by pu7pl3(m): 12:18am On Aug 29, 2017
generationz:
Lol

U don't want to give us pm abi angry
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 29, 2017
generationz:

Lol

oya ask

we're waiting grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

shocked shocked
really?

Lets do email ASAP wink

i need details before i read something that'd give me sleepless nights embarassed
Okay
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 29, 2017
pu7pl3:

Aiit sad

Bt I was right tho grin
No.Goodnight smiley
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by pu7pl3(m): 12:21am On Aug 29, 2017
TGoddess:
No.Goodnight smiley

Night
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Idowuh(m): 12:22am On Aug 29, 2017
Divay22:
Which well known artist doesn't smoke and drink?(Nigeria artist tho) tongue

LAX
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by KingRex1(m): 12:23am On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
My favorite subject?

These are the things I love doing... I've scattered it. You can rearrange it just the way I love them. You dig?

Gisting
Sleeping
Cooking
Watching wwe
Playing candy crush
Reading and writing
Sex and romance
Playing with my phone.

I'll reply tomorrow, my battery is low and I'm feeling very sleepy.
sleeping
Watching wwe
Playing with ur phone
Candy crush
Reading and writing
Romance and sex
Gisting
Cooking

My email awaits the pm wink
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:
responded
Not seen.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 29, 2017
TGoddess:
Not seen.
check you junk sad
You know my email right
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

lmao
and you asked abi angry
how would you know who got it correctly then
Cos i believe i was correct when i said leave or wait
I think it's leave
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:
check you junk sad You know my email right
gringrin Seen.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 29, 2017
TGoddess:
Not seen.

check ur spam messages

thats where his mail mostly goes..........guess its cos of his weird email sha

and btw i just replied grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 29, 2017
lartty:

I think it's leave

yep

i await my pm mam'zelle cool
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 29, 2017
TGoddess:
gringrin Seen.
grin grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 29, 2017
lartty:

I think it's leave
we wait our pm Madam grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 29, 2017
pu7pl3:

grin grin nd we were here struggling for the answer grin...

Thank God I got my pm tho grin
don't mind me grin
pu7pl3:

grin grin nd we were here struggling for the answer grin...

Thank God I got my pm tho grin
don't mind me grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

check ur spam messages

grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 29, 2017
GuidoVanRossum:

You have no middle name. tongue

Well, diarylanders will get it right though.
Lemme say it start with an N.

Nice one cheesy
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

check ur spam messages

Seen,i've also replied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 29, 2017
TGoddess:
Seen,i've also replied.
angry you didn't reply mine
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:
angry you didn't reply mine
Check now.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 29, 2017
TGoddess:
Check now.
grin check again
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by pu7pl3(m): 1:01am On Aug 29, 2017
lartty:

don't mind me grin

I won't mind u...I'll just kip u on my mind wink
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by pu7pl3(m): 1:04am On Aug 29, 2017
Nigas hustling for PM grin

Lartty I've sent u a PM already ooo cool
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by JaffyJoe(m): 1:11am On Aug 29, 2017
SunshineG & SunshineR you guys ehn. Appears you wanna bag all girls active on the thread lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Purpletee(f): 2:27am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:
yes grin grin grin

I keep to my words

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

"How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.