Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (24703 Views)

Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Jaftee(m): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
HannahHitler:
the police is called to a crime scene. it is obviously a suicide as the police see the victim hanging from the ceiling. but the surprising thing is that, the apartment is empty, nothing is in there at all except for a pool of water. so how did the victim climb to the ceiling?

No cheating. get the answer then pm me.
The only possible evidence in the crime scene is water, which the victim can float to hang self. so that whenever the water discharges the victim will not have any support. as a result, the victim hang till death.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by JaffyJoe(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
Divay22:

Timi wasn't who i was really talking about....i could do it, but those words he used made me change my mind...
Like he said he's bored, am not here to cure someone's boredom...

100%. You may ask another q entirely though.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Jaftee(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
sunshineR:

but you're a lesbian sad sad
Lol, do you intend to marry her? I thought this game was only for acquaintance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by sugarsoul(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
O.p I like this your idea but the only thing is Nl ladies won't turn up...for those 3 ladies wey dey here una try sef.
BTW, hannahhitler no vex buh you no be our spec here na abi you wan arrange babes for us here ni? grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by sugarsoul(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jaftee:

Lol, do you intend to marry her?
I thought this game was only for acquaintance.
Buh o.p said one thing could lead to the other na...e no bad if my guy dey reason wife o. Na make he just sabi take care of am..
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
babtoundey:

nothing is in the room but a pool of water...
if it is truly a suicide, then the victim got to the ceiling by climbing a water container which probably fell while he was struggling with the rope.
I hope I try.
how come the container wasn't there when they got in?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
sugarsoul:
O.p I like this your idea but the only thing is Nl ladies won't turn up...for those 3 ladies wey dey here una try sef.
BTW, hannahhitler no vex buh you no be our spec here na abi you wan arrange babes for us here ni? grin grin cheesy wink
lool. i do like to make intelligent friends. male or female. that I'm gay doesn't mean I don't welcome male acquaintances. if you guys are up for it anyways. otherwise no hard feelings.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jaftee:

The only possible evidence in the crime scene is water, which the victim can float to hang self. so that whenever the water discharges the victim will not have any support. as a result, the victim hang till death.
nope
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
babtoundey:

nothing is in the room but a pool of water...
if it is truly a suicide, then the victim got to the ceiling by climbing a water container which probably fell while he was struggling with the rope.
I hope I try.
lool. I cannot laugh abeg. nope
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Xtargold(f): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
HannahHitler:
the police is called to a crime scene. it is obviously a suicide as the police see the victim hanging from the ceiling. but the surprising thing is that, the apartment is empty, nothing is in there at all except for a pool of water. so how did the victim climb to the ceiling?

He climbed on Ice.....the ice must have melted before the police got there.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
JaffyJoe:

Nice one but it's a "googleable" q though. Will let it pass since I've looked it up already.
you had to go and Google? i kind of said no cheating.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Xtargold:

He climbed on Ice.....the ice must have melted before the police got there.
correct.. sorry guys

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
HannahHitler:

I was going to say flood but network no allow me
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by MissRaine69(f): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
Which creature walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
nobody got my question so I'm out. thanks op tho.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by JaffyJoe(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
HannahHitler:
you had to go and Google? i kind of said no cheating.

You sure xtargold didn't as well? If Google could provide the answer, it defeats the purpose. Reason I chose not to answer. Cook up another cryptic, bring it on.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Blackhawk01: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
What's my best colour? cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by iamJ(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:
money grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
MissRaine69:
Which creature walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?
human beings
Baby
Adult
Legs with wheelchair

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Blackhawk01: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamJ:
money grin

Olodo of laive cheesy grin

Shift, make I see road. angry tongue
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
JaffyJoe:

You sure xtargold didn't as well? If Google could provide the answer, it defeats the purpose. Reason I chose not to answer. Cook up another cryptic, bring it on.
That is kind of hard. is there anything Google does not know? in sports, science, riddles, history? except I ask about myself which is really not a wise choice
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:
I assume is red
You like danger and crazy people
It may also be blue
You like be part of something special ( royalty)
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by iamJ(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Olodo of laive cheesy grin

Shift, make I see road. angry tongue
you know that its true, make we google you? grin grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by marchemma: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
human
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Blackhawk01: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamJ:
you know that its true, make we google you? grin grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Jude, free me na. Money and colour na the same thing? angry
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Blackhawk01: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
sunshineG:
I assume is red
You like danger and crazy people

Assumption isn't allowed. Try harder, you're close. wink
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Assumption isn't allowed. Try harder, you're close. wink
kk blue
Royalty?

Pink?
Soft? Feminine?

I doubt you are soft grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by JaffyJoe(m): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
HannahHitler:
That is kind of hard. is there anything Google does not know? in sports, science, riddles, history? except I ask about myself which is really not a wise choice

You'll be surprised to know there are some things beyond search engine's reach. Notwithstanding, no more googling subsequent Qs by anyone. smiley
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by iamJ(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Jude, free me na. Money and colour na the same thing? angry
in ur eyes grin grin grin which kind rhetorical question be that na
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Blackhawk01: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
sunshineG:
kk blue
Royalty?

Pink?
Soft? Feminine?

I doubt you are soft grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Now, you're guessing. I want a definite answer, young man. undecided
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Blackhawk01: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamJ:
in ur eyes grin grin grin which kind rhetorical question be that na

Iamkashybaby, bia bia bia, comman take this man outta here. angry angry
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Now, you're guessing. I want a definite answer, young man. undecided
pink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) / Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.