Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Can You Marry A Single Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Single Mother? (4448 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Single Mother? by dannycole2013: 1:19am On Aug 28, 2017
This question is one of those questions Guys take a lot of time thinking about if asked
But here is my opinion

1. They're less likely to rush into things
When I say “ain’t nobody got time for that”, I could not mean it more literally: ain’t no single parent got time for rushing into shit.

2. Their purses are like survival kits
There is nothing I don’t have in my bag. No, don’t ever look in there – just tell me what you need. I’ll make it happen.

3. They’re dynamite in bed
I think we can all agree, no matter what kind of weird bedroom stuff does it for you, the most universally sexy quality in a person is confidence and openness. And single moms have both in a more pronounced way than just about any other group of women. There is a very specific kind of body confidence that can only be earned by seeing your body go through some seemingly impossible challenges and come out on the other side just as strong and beautiful and sexy as before

4. They know what makes a relationship work
There are a million different paths by which someone can end up a single parent. But for most of them, it involves experiences that taught them a lot about what it takes to make a relationship work, or can render it completely broken. Just having a child at all teaches you, holy Bleep,
everything about human connections and interactions and how to be healthy, generous but also self-preserving, committed and flexible for the sake of making a relationship last in a long-term way with another person.

Lastly

They understand selflessness
I mean, that doesn’t mean every single parent you date is going to be selfless with
you, but chances are, they are at least capable of it, and very few people genuinely are.

share your opinion.

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Walexsammy(m): 1:22am On Aug 28, 2017
A big NOOOOOO
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Cherez: 5:38am On Aug 28, 2017
Sure.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Kinghay(m): 5:49am On Aug 28, 2017
No, i can't stand another Mans' child running around my house.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Oyindidi(f): 7:00am On Aug 28, 2017
There's nothing wrong in marrying a single mother. Some of you forming I can't marry a single mother may end up marrying fuckaholic who sleeps with every tom, dick and Harry.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by sexthebestmeal: 7:39am On Aug 28, 2017
Why is she a single mother in the first place? No be her mates dey without child/children before marriage?Whatever the reason she gives is not justifiable abeg. There is condom, there is morning after pills, there is abstinence sef. Don't intend to discriminate no one but food wey you no ready to eat, abeg no taste am.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by shinarlaura(f): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2017
Why not
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by tosyne2much(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2017
Kinghay:
No, i can't stand another Mans' child running around my house.
Don't spite these people indirectly nah cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Divay22(f): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2017
sexthebestmeal:
Why is she a single mother in the first place? No be her mates dey without child/children before marriage?Whatever the reason she gives is not justifiable abeg. There is condom, there is morning after pills, there is abstinence sef. Don't intend to discriminate no one but food wey you no ready to eat, abeg no taste am.
And what about if she was raped and going for an abortion could endanger her life?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by aputel: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2017
Nothing bad in marrying a single mother provided you have a good background checks . Secondly it can't be more than a child ,thirdly the child must not be more than 5 years. If you don't factor this condition into account ,it may result into unmanageable problem.
Single ladies are going from bad to worse everyday, lots of them are coded prostitutes, in addition their feritlity cannot be guarantee except you make her pregnant before marriage .
I will not recommend it for a young man because it takes maturity to maintain a single mother who is more experience and tested in all intrigue pertaining to relationship and marriage . If you are have a child already it may the best option so that one useless girl will not come into your life and destroy your kids ,don't ever trust any lady on account of Christianity on this.
The good side is that divorce or separation is rarely found in the dictionary of this set of women ,they will manage to go through it no matter the situation, and if of course ,she kicked herself out ,you are back with your kids and keep enjoying life as a single man with no hassles .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by jaksmillioniar: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
god forbid
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2017
I can marry a single dad with a girl child, if its a boy forget it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
god forbid
Are they not human beings like you?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by jaksmillioniar: 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
Are they not human beings like you?
so u tink I shd train a barsterd let her marry who giv her belle
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
so u tink I shd train a barsterd let her marry who giv her belle
Bastasrd or not, children are gifts from God, if you have a child outside marriage, won't a woman marry you?
In the case of women, you can't marry her. Is it not biased?
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Oyindidi(f): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
god forbid
See who's talking cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by jaksmillioniar: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
Bastasrd or not, children are gifts from God, if you have a child outside marriage, won't a woman marry you?
In the case of women, you can't marry her. Is it not biased?

am a man de woman wont train d baby. but me will now train anoda man baby KO possible
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Sierusvirus(m): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Never for me grin
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by jaksmillioniar: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
See who's talking cheesy
wat dat
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Oyindidi(f): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
wat dat
You are that
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Davidgrey: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
I personally have no issues with single mothers but.....I can't marry them

Not being vain, But there is absolutely no "Sane" way marrying a single mother will be acceptable to a sensible person

Just to be clear my argument is centered around "Unmarried single mothers" Not "Widows"

The mere fact that she is a "single mother" is indicative of how "Careless and Irresponsible" she is

Granted there are so many variables(How, Why, When) to be considered, The base point is "she was young and had unprotected sex," Then for whatever reasons(Religious, Personal Ignorance, Financial limitations) decided to keep the said pregnancy that in itself is "ignorance" such a person shouldn't be taken seriously

The fact that you justify such "Social degradation" for Sexual and Personal-gain shows why you are mentally inclined to find such a person appealing. #Chauvinistic social clown

12 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by sexthebestmeal: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Divay22:

And what about if she was raped and going for an abortion could endanger her life?
Whatever happened to morning after pill if she was raped? Its called emergency pills for such scenarios abi na everyday dem wan rape her? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by iluvdonjazzy: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
why not? Genevieve is a single mom and am going to marry her.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Divay22(f): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
sexthebestmeal:

Whatever happened to morning after pill if she was raped? Its called emergency pills for such scenarios abi na everyday dem wan rape her? undecided
And she's naive about pills....
Pls let's stop judging them, they are just victims of circumstances,it could happen to anybody...
They don't deserve to be ruled out but embrace and given a chance to be like others.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by sexthebestmeal: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Davidgrey:
I personally have no issues with single mothers but.....I can't marry them

Not being vain, But there is absolutely no "Sane" way marrying a single mother will be acceptable to a sensible person

Just to be clear my argument is centered around "Unmarried single mothers" Not "Widows"

The mere fact that she is a "single mother" is indicative of how "Careless and Irresponsible" she is

Granted there are so many variables(How, Why, When) to be considered, The base point is "she was young and had unprotected sex," Then for whatever reasons(Religious, Personal Ignorance, Financial limitations) decided to keep the said pregnancy that in itself is "ignorance" such a person shouldn't be taken seriously

The fact that you justify such "Social degradation" for Sexual and Personal-gain shows why you are mentally inclined to find such a person appealing. #Chauvinistic social clown

Lol, baba ti close thread.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by jericco1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Can't
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by feelgoodInc: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Divay22:

phuck that sheet.

the answer is still no
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by favourmic(m): 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
There's nothing wrong in marrying a single mother. Some of you forming I can't marry a single mother may end up marrying fuckaholic who sleeps with every tom, dick and Harry.

Still better than single mother
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by favourmic(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Divay22:

Funny rape? And she decided to keep the baby? So tell me weting she go the the baby infuture? I dont buy this lies from ladies rape ko ape ni...
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by feelgoodInc: 12:38am On Aug 29, 2017
that baby is a constant reminder that the other guy is around the corner. The father to the baby will always call the mother to come so they can discuss about the child's future and in the process give him some doggy.

secondly the woman is not in love with you, she's in love with her baby, all the sacrifices she's making is fr her baby NOT your baby. she's only hooking up with you so she can give her BABY a better life NOT your baby.

one day that child will grow up and will think it was your fault that his or her father is not with the mother and will be so stubborn that you won't be able to control him or her, but you won't know where the anger comes from... and the loser Dad will be brainwashing the child in one corner against you the same way the mum will be brainwashing the child that the father was a bad person.

don't take this risk, the first child that should come out of your wife's womb should be yours not anyone else's.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Oyindidi(f): 1:58am On Aug 29, 2017
favourmic:

Still better than single mother
The difference is, one destroyed her foetus and the other kept hers. I see nothing wrong in marrying a single mother

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! / Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? / Can A Girl Admire A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.