Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

“She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User (30017 Views)

'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User / Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by firo08(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

You would agree with her because she's your fellow member in the hoeing business
she is right.. it's a valid point.
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Icon79(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Actually, it's only in Nigeria that the Boyfriend Allowance is not in vogue. I have dated women from several other nationalities: Togolese, Jamaican, Colombian, Russian, Israeli, Korean, Chinese, Senegalese, Australian, and Americans (black, white, and Latino) and they have always offered some kinda pecks to keep the relationship going. It's only when I dated a Nigerian that she only expected to receive and receive and receive without giving anything back!

O pari

rebirthforgoody:
This is rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by QueenSekxy(f): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
If the reverse was the case here, you could just imagine the amount of insults guys on here would've served her for saying "If your boyfriend doesn't give you allowance then he isn't worth it".

Those of you saying she's right, do you give your girlfriends monthly allowance?, and what 's the allowance for?.

Relationships aren't full-time jobs.
asin ..had it been it was a reversed case here..we wouldn't have heard a word from the olosho crew..hypocrisy of some men
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
At least she should be able to spend on you. Not big spending oh. For example she can just branch a fast food restaurant on her way to your place and buy food for you. Such little things goes a long way. But gold diggers nor dey gree
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by midehill(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas:
She is right.
Though boyfriend allowance might be overboard, it doesn't sit well with the male ego...but if your woman doesn't give you anything, something is fundamentally wrong.

No matter the little she has, she should be able to scratch out something to spoil you. Even is it's fruits she buys.

Which is why till today, I am yet to understand the idea of celebrating a broke woman who stuck with a broke guy. Makes it seem like she is doing a brother a favour by dating him and he is privileged to have her considering his financial status.

In all, it further buttresses the fact that lots of women are materialistic...and only there to chop the guy's money. It doesn't matter if he isn't chopping hers. Some women seriously need to change their mindsets.

I swear I love u
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
khalids:

SMH...I can see your own mumu never don
Walahi e never stop
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
firo08:
she is right.. it's a valid point.
Yes
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

What kind of English is this, your parent would be disappointed in you if they see this
You are talking of the two people that conceived him, yet you used the singular term "PARENT" instead of Parents to refer to them and you claim to know better than he does? I wonder if you are proud of your own English as a parent too... undecided

2 Likes

Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by talk2hb1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
VargasVee:
LMAO that can only happen in the movies.
If we take up on her word then there'd be a lot of bitter single women grin

On her birthday, you'll be the one to take her out.

On your own birthday again, you'll still be the one to take her out.

She gets angry, you'll be the one to apologize.
During your own time for a little anger, you'll still be the one to apologize again.

And they say it's a man's world undecided
If she realy loves and care for you, she wouldnt mind hosting you on your Birthday.
Na chop and escape girl plenty town, wey want chop you, chop and chop and escape.
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
You are talking of the two people that conceived him yet you use the singular term "PARENT" instead of Parents to refer to them and you claim to know better than he does? I wonder if you are proud of yourself as a parent too... undecided
Ipob wailer
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by QueenSekxy(f): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
E pain am oo,
mtchew
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by poseidon12: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas:
She is right.
Though boyfriend allowance might be overboard, it doesn't sit well with the male ego...but if your woman doesn't give you anything, something is fundamentally wrong.

No matter the little she has, she should be able to scratch out something to spoil you. Even is it's fruits she buys.

Exactly. It should be about give and take. Should not be a one way thing. But most Nigerians have been programmed to think it should be about the guy giving, always, even when the lady is comfortable financially. Nigerian men are generally viewed as ATM machines.

2 Likes

Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:

asin ..had it been it was a reversed case here..we wouldn't have heard a word from the olosho crew..hypocrisy of some men
Taaah, you and kimbraa should just shut up, I have always said ugly people opinions are useless

1 Like

Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by fadaonyenna(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
Slay queens tongue

Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:

mtchew
Kai e enter this ipob wailer wella
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Don't mind the hypocrites, their hypocrisy in this matter stinks to the high heavens. They want what they can't give.

A lady should give you allowance for being in a relationship and not surprises like gifts that could be in monetary form?. Some men have lost their dignity!.

1 Like

Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by midehill(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
You my friend, that girl was totally wrong

proudtobeamumum....are u normal at all
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Vince77(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
kafiz1:
grin
d onli allowance i nid iz beneath oil,am already rich

No one is too rich to receive gifts
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Patented: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
haba!!!

look front jooor
Prestige16:

She ask you? grin
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Ipob wailer
Mumu.... So e dey pain you as I correct you too?? Idiot.... I am not an ipob member. Borrow sense from your child or children.
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by wristbangle: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas:
She is right.

Which is why till today, I am yet to understand the idea of celebrating a broke woman who stuck with a broke guy. Makes it seem like she is doing a brother a favour by dating him and he is privileged to have her considering his financial status.

In all, it further buttresses the fact that lots of women are materialistic...and only there to chop the guy's money. It doesn't matter if he isn't chopping hers. Some women seriously need to change their mindsets.

Your opinion nowadays is given me a second thought about u
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by QueenSekxy(f): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Taaah, you and kimbraa should just shut up, I have always said ugly people opinions are useless
would have engaged you but since you are a nobody, ,your opinion is just irrelevant

1 Like

Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
midehill:

proudtobeamumum....are u normal at all
no sa, didn't you see my moniker sad angry
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Narldon: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas:
She is right.

I support you dear
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Mumu.... So e dey pain you as I correct you too?? Idiot.... I am not an ipob member. Borrow sense from your child or children.
Sorry ipod wailer grin grin
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by poseidon12: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
VargasVee:
LMAO that can only happen in the movies.
If we take up on her word then there'd be a lot of bitter single women grin

On her birthday, you'll be the one to take her out.

On your own birthday again, you'll still be the one to take her out.

She gets angry, you'll be the one to apologize.
During your own time for a little anger, you'll still be the one to apologize again.

And they say it's a man's world undecided

What you are saying applies mostly to Nigerians. I don't know of any other society where such situation exists. In a normal society, the guy treats the girl on her birthday and the girl treats the guy on his birthday.
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by khalids: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Walahi e never stop

Point to you for realizing and embracing you stupidity......your da boss
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:

would have engaged you but since you are a nobody, ,your opinion is just irrelevant
E pain am, go and invest in your future, being on nairaland 24/7 looking for boyfriend won't help you
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
khalids:

Point to you for realizing and embracing you stupidity......your da boss
Ipob wailer bye grin
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nice concept
I have never heard of it before but it is a nice idea
It will make romantic relationships last longer because ladies will feel important in such relationships
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by khalids: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Ipob wailer bye grin
Mumu...Hi grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? / Aliyu Giwa Releases His Pre-wedding Photos / As A Lady, Which Would You Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.