Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

“She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User (30046 Views)

'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User / Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by soflygerian(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas:
She is right.
Though boyfriend allowance might be overboard, it doesn't sit well with the male ego...but if your woman doesn't give you anything, something is fundamentally wrong.

No matter the little she has, she should be able to scratch out something to spoil you. Even is it's fruits she buys.

Which is why till today, I am yet to understand the idea of celebrating a broke woman who stuck with a broke guy. Makes it seem like she is doing a brother a favour by dating him and he is privileged to have her considering his financial status.

In all, it further buttresses the fact that lots of women are materialistic...and only there to chop the guy's money. It doesn't matter if he isn't chopping hers. Some women seriously need to change their mindsets.
Who are you? Rare breed spotted!! Somebody give this babe a cold sminorff ice..
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Abeg make U help me forgive the slowpoke.
I don leave am o grin
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Deadly uppercut grin
grin
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by tosyne2much(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dating a stingy lady is the worst thing that can ever happen to a man
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by oluwashegunfunm(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas:

I'm concerned with the message and not the messenger. She has a point. I wouldn't know if she is a hoe, but if at all she is...she has made lots of sense on this. I'm not her fellow member either...
You shouldn't be less than 30, because your response is so matured , and if you are less than 30 you must be married with kids grin
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Prestige16(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Patented:
haba!!!

look front jooor
Lolz... Abeg make i carry my wahala dey go jor
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by logica(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
iamJ:
look at who is washing men cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ugly thing, go and bath

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
I'm not sure you read her post correctly.
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by sunkanmihassan1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas:
She is right.
Though boyfriend allowance might be overboard, it doesn't sit well with the male ego...but if your woman doesn't give you anything, something is fundamentally wrong.

No matter the little she has, she should be able to scratch out something to spoil you. Even is it's fruits she buys.

Which is why till today, I am yet to understand the idea of celebrating a broke woman who stuck with a broke guy. Makes it seem like she is doing a brother a favour by dating him and he is privileged to have her considering his financial status.

In all, it further buttresses the fact that lots of women are materialistic...and only there to chop the guy's money. It doesn't matter if he isn't chopping hers. Some women seriously need to change their mindsets.
The fact that this is coming from a lady is heartwarming.

1 Like

Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Bestie0309(f): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
OfficialDad:
100% correct. Bestie0309 shey u hear grin
grin
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Denko2721987(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin Kongo-shinning allowance.. lipsrsealed
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Mypeople2(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas:
She is right.

God bless your father there.He born better pikin.If be say I know where you dey stay I for arrange one nice bobo give you as husband.You three much .Kpoko for you! Your teeth complete.
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by midehill(m): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
no sa, didn't you see my moniker sad angry

laff wan kill me die...choi...
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Alexk2(m): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas:

I'm concerned with the message and not the messenger. She has a point. I wouldn't know if she is a hoe, but if at all she is...she has made lots of sense on this. I'm not her fellow member either...
You wow me babe with your level of maturity. I just want to read comment but i cant help it reading the way you reply someone who insulted you. Keep it up and i must add that you make sense with your comment though i disagree with how the lady termed it "allowance"; your explanation is dope!
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by kense88: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas:
She is right.

Am impressed with your reasoning . Just that most men from this part of the world, don't expect anything from women
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by QueenSekxy(f): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Dating a stingy lady is the worst thing that can ever happen to a man
I don't really know if your plan is to become a house husby..toysne I am not understanding o
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by kense88: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Cinderella5:
Obviously an attention seeker. ANY MAN who collects an allowance from a woman is not a real man.
Any woman that collects money from a man, is a use and throway
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by tosyne2much(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I don't really know if your plan is to become a house husby..toysne I am not understanding o
House husby ke? cheesy

Remember we are talking about stinginess here cheesy
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bestie0309:
grin

Wia the allowance dey? wink . boyfriend work no easy.
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by kense88: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Prestige16:

She ask you? grin
Hahahahahah
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by kense88: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
You are talking of the two people that conceived him, yet you used the singular term "PARENT" instead of Parents to refer to them and you claim to know better than he does? I wonder if you are proud of your own English as a parent too... undecided
dont mind the block head. I have noticed his low IQ in this forum
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by kense88: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
khalids:

Nice to meet his royal dushbag....
lol
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by QueenSekxy(f): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
House husby ke? cheesy

Remember we are talking about stinginess here cheesy
lol,,,pray such people don't come into your life oo
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by tosyne2much(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol,,,pray such people don't come into your life oo
I hope you don't belong to "I can't give my money to a man" crew sha? cheesy
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Elnida: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

What kind of English is this, your parent would be disappointed in you if they see this

Don't be hasty to correct others. Take your head out of your ass and you will grasp my assertion lucidly.

you said PARENT instead of PARENTS. tongue
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by lereinter(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas:
She is right.

am not sure a nig lady wrote

abi were yu born oversea
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
kense88:
dont mind the block head. I have noticed his low IQ in this forum
hehehe . some people re just impossible.
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Burgerlomo: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I don leave am o grin

No mind pot wey dey call kettle black, a whole english language graduate from Harvard University and the University of Cambridge wey no sabi when to use singular and plural, and dis same woman go dey help her child or children to do home work. undecided
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Chron1cle(m): 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas:
She is right.

Are you sure you're a female? Cos this post is too objective and intelligent to come from nairaland ladies.
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Burgerlomo:

No mind pot wey dey call kettle black, a whole english language graduate from Harvard University and the University of Cambridge wey no sabi when to use singular and plural, and dis same woman go dey help her child or children to do home work. undecided
grin grin grin I no want imagine the teacher reaction when she find out say na their mama do d work grin Teacher go be like "Tell your mummy that she mistakenly wrote Was instead of Is" grin
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Burgerlomo: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
grin grin grin I no want imagine the teacher reaction when she find out say na their mama do d work grin Teacher go be like "Tell your mummy that she mistakenly wrote Was instead of Is" grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by QueenSekxy(f): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
I hope you don't belong to "I can't give my money to a man" crew sha? cheesy
hahaha...and you forgot that there is love in sharing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.