Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

“She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User (30011 Views)

'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User / Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Rozaytee: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
D lady don mad finish...
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rozaytee:
D lady don mad finish...

easy babe
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by sheDD(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Oloshos are also giving out opinions, you hardly hear whites dumping their bfs because of money,.
oga na lie ooo

where did u think,we learned *no money,no love * attitude??
we copied it!!!
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by PDPGuy: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
If the reverse was the case here, you could just imagine the amount of insults guys on here would've served her for saying "If your boyfriend doesn't give you allowance then he isn't worth it".

Those of you saying she's right, do you give your girlfriends monthly allowance?, and what 's the allowance for?.

Relationships aren't full-time jobs.

Very sensible comment. Still can't wrap my head around the idea of paying someone an 'allowance' just because he/she is in a romantic relationship with you.

Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Horlohlah: 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Relationship allowance,for what exactly Aside from the gifts and dates which is a norm for both of us to do...

He isn't doing me a favor by dating me and the relationship isn't a job opportunity. She is entitled to her opinion sha but all these people looking for husband and customers will not kill us. She should come and tell us how much she gives her boyfriend as monthly allowance so we can know where to start from.

Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Eminentsaint(m): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas:
She is right.
Though boyfriend allowance might be overboard, it doesn't sit well with the male ego...but if your woman doesn't give you anything, something is fundamentally wrong.

No matter the little she has, she should be able to scratch out something to spoil you. Even is it's fruits she buys.

Which is why till today, I am yet to understand the idea of celebrating a broke woman who stuck with a broke guy. Makes it seem like she is doing a brother a favour by dating him and he is privileged to have her considering his financial status.

In all, it further buttresses the fact that lots of women are materialistic...and only there to chop the guy's money. It doesn't matter if he isn't chopping hers. Some women seriously need to change their mindsets.
I'm not 'anti-women' but your words makes sense. Well done.

Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Charleynmuo: 3:59am On Aug 29, 2017
pocohantas:

I'm concerned with the message and not the messenger. She has a point. I wouldn't know if she is a hoe, but if at all she is...she has made lots of sense on this. I'm not her fellow member either...
Love ur maturity...kudos !!
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by mykel25(m): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2017
pocohantas:
She is right.
Though boyfriend allowance might be overboard, it doesn't sit well with the male ego...but if your woman doesn't give you anything, something is fundamentally wrong.

No matter the little she has, she should be able to scratch out something to spoil you. Even is it's fruits she buys.

Which is why till today, I am yet to understand the idea of celebrating a broke woman who stuck with a broke guy. Makes it seem like she is doing a brother a favour by dating him and he is privileged to have her considering his financial status.

In all, it further buttresses the fact that lots of women are materialistic...and only there to chop the guy's money. It doesn't matter if he isn't chopping hers. Some women seriously need to change their mindsets.

Never knew u ve sense like this oooo make I follow u... So I can c more sensible post

Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2017
CHESTER48:
broke girl spotted

Meaning?

Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Alright ooooh grin

Yeah.
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2017
omooba969:

Your nose though. grin

What happened to it?
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2017
BabaIjebuXL:

You must be that kinda girl who gives her bf handkerchiefs as val/birthday gift. grin
(lmao! just kidding)

Not really I do spend if there is need for that.
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2017
FroshJaynex:
See them. Collect collect girls. Better change ur mindset so u will find a man that will put a ring on that finger. Always want to leech a guy.

Dear so so sorry am not like that ok.
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2017
kobijacobs:

na dem be dis

Be what?
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Ayam not understanding

Understanding what?
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by FroshJaynex(m): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Dear so so sorry am not like that ok.
But ur comment says otherwise �
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2017
FroshJaynex:
But ur comment says otherwise �

Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 6:22am On Apr 11, 2018
Cinderella5:
Obviously an attention seeker. ANY MAN who collects an allowance from a woman is not a real man.

are you serious?
Re: “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 6:25am On Apr 11, 2018
kimbraa:
Don't mind the hypocrites, their hypocrisy in this matter stinks to the high heavens. They want what they can't give.

A lady should give you allowance for being in a relationship and not surprises like gifts that could be in monetary form?. Some men have lost their dignity!.

Rahama Sadau Looks Radiant In Native Dress, Shares New Adorable Photos / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return?