Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,955 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (45258 Views)

Why You Should Never Assume You're In A Romantic Relationship With Someone / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Luckynero28: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Whats wrong in hugging men? embarassed

I love to hug especially if the guy is meaty & smells good grin

Don't see that as a big deal as well���
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Evergreen4(m): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

abeg come and hug me grin
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

e pele iya aje, no b only meaty na puffy
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by richard870(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
You guys really need to stop all these 5,6,7,9,10...fabricated mumbo jumbos you write about sexuality as tho you are perfect.
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
The Ogbanjes
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by ekanDamie: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
u forget to add all those females sales rep in pharmacy stores.
d way dey be caring for u ween u goto buy drugs, u be thinking dey crushing on u, till u gwan pass or bandary.

1 Like

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
soberdrunk:
No girl is 'into you' instantly', unless you are a celebrity, you have to make them become 'into you'...... angry
...or be rich. wink
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by 1miccza: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hi my run away friend
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by dangotesmummy: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
How about female nurses,female lecturers and female barbers
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Divay22(f): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Would it be out of place if i say i don't understand
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Shol3:
Nice tips Someone should write about guys

u no get brain....

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Stevengerd(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
beautiful232:
that number one is So me...But if you try to take advantage cause I'm free with you.I will surely slap you.lol
And you still have the audacity to say it with joy. oshi dem go stil take advantage/ disadvantage of you.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by NCANpatroller: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
beautiful232:
that number one is So me...But if you try to take advantage cause I'm free with you.I will surely slap you.lol

I rushed to your dp to see what you re nuding.
I must say i'm disappointed

2 Likes

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

You like men a lot. This is particularly bad.
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by wildcatter23(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Come me baby.
We could ride in on my private pet after that we would forget we just met

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by revolt(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
You forgot the single mother. They're just looking for a daddy for their kid. Don't blve that shit
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Sheun001(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
beautiful232:

don't be too free with guys tho
cuz there are louts who have NFA
If you just slap 'em they will so change it for u
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
4. The gold digger/fun seeker/ hungry girl. She loves your money not you
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by MrOwonikoko: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Lolz it seems u r skinny ryt?
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by guru90: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
beautiful232:

I will say THANK YOU AFTER YOUR SLAP.
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
beautiful232:

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by valJR(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
daewoorazer:
Most of the times, we guys are very sensitive to the kinda light thrown from the opposite sex (the bad and niggaz from the zanga will relate). This varies from a girl asking us whether we have a girlfriend, calling us, taking us on dates e.t.c.

Not however, there are categories of women you should never consider their acts as green lights, else, you'd end up red-flagged by her.

1. The Nudists
: trust me bro, don't ever take it to be that she is into you. You get to her room and you are surprised she is in panties and bra, obviously comfortable around you. Bad news, she doesn't only does that to you, she does it to all her visitor's except for the elderly ones. If you ain't smart in d game, you'd fall for it and make a supposed 'smart move'. This will def land you a dirty slap. Be warned!

2. The Tomboys: you mostly see these girls alone in bars, football viewing centres, or on the pitch of a football match. Also you'd see them swing their arms around guys while walking with dem, or probably hugging every guy in a group of a dozen guys. Don't rush these kinda gals as they are mostly like guys, hence a number of them are lesbians (not always). If you ain't smart, you'd fall for it and you'd definitely crash.

3. Bartenders and Hostesses: these group do theirs professionally. The ethics require them to be extremely nice to clients, hence, a JJC in the game who takes these 'nice' acts as green light is obviously O.Y.O.

Feel free to add yourz

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Prestige16(m): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
beautiful232:
Ok. Just for this comment, am following you
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Chrisfamous5(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Meaty as in chubby?
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by joeeee240(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
I HAVE NY WAYS AROUMD ALL THESE WOMEN . HOSTESSES AND WAITRESSES NA THEM EASY PASS PLUS THE NUDIST GIRL. VERY VERY EASY grin
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ha ha it's not a Good look finding a woman sounds biased as real men know that you get what you give out here no written rules
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
DeeTus:
You like men a lot. This is particularly bad.

Where have you been bro?
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
solasoulmusic:
Ha ha it's not a Good look finding a woman sounds biased as real men know that you get what you give out here no written rules

Hi...do you mind? I need to speak to a matured lady...can i pm yu?
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
supersystemsng:

Hi...do you mind? I need to speak to a matured lady...can i pm yu?

Hi sure
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by okerekeikpo: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Trash, why u no include Nigerian runs girls
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by stilldoingokay(f): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Shol3:
Nice tips Someone should write about guys

walahi, all the topic is about women, women, women and women all the time haba
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by stilldoingokay(f): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
daewoorazer:

Naaa... We guys are clear on our needs... You don't need to presume anything..

really you guys, clap for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. / Differences Between A Prostitute And A Runs Girl / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.