Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (45045 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / Why You Should Never Assume You're In A Romantic Relationship With Someone / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Afhounja(m): 6:52am On Aug 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
No girl is 'into you' instantly', unless you are a celebrity, you have to make them become 'into you'...... angry

Wrong. Within the first 5 seconds of seeing you, a girl has already decided whether SHE WANTS to fvck you or not. Every other thing she does after that is just a way of putting you through a proverbial filter to see just how much she can get from you or how far you are willing to go to get between her legs i.e. how much YOU 'value' her pvssy (in other words: to 'form' as if she is not cheap).

The more you 'value' her pvssy, the easier it is for her suck resources from you and the less likely it is for you to access her vag.
The less you 'value' her pvssy--the less you care about fvcking her--the less sh!t you are willing to put up with just to get laid, the more she will desire to fvck you.

Shikena.
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by millionboi(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2017
beautiful232:
that number one is So me...But if you try to take advantage cause I'm free with you.I will surely slap you.lol
Your back is saying odawise
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by beautiful232(f): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2017
millionboi:
Your back is saying odawise

And what could that be
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Eminentsaint(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
beautiful232:

i know you are joking, i don't think you would do that.
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Eminentsaint(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
beautiful232:

i know you are smiley
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by JhyMedex: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jorian1:
The number 3 ba de worst. Those fine girls where de act like receptionist. Na so my guy spend him money every Friday because say de babe de always smile for am. Only to realised she smiles with all niggas

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by mrdino(m): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
4. Female marketers/sales representatives (this category of people will do almost anything just for patronage, especially when they 've targets to meet).
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Eminentsaint(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2017
beautiful232:

oh tnx
Fine woman
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by greencard: 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
"Mary Jane" wink
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Oreofepeters: 6:46am On Mar 23, 2018
There is one in our crib, she usually trafficate on my lane with her green light. But I know she's just showing fake-assed interest. She already told she has boyfriend, why showing me fake green often?. when I ditched her, she vexed saying why did you desert me. Hmn wetin concerned me, me wey be say I care less about fake feeling...

This is the reason why I just like remain #SerialHeartbreaker.........
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Oreofepeters: 6:46am On Mar 23, 2018
There is one at our crib, she usually trafficate on my lane with her green light. But I know she's just showing fake-assed interest. She already told she has boyfriend, why showing me fake green often?. when I ditched her, she vexed saying why did you desert me. Hmn wetin concerned me, me wey be say I care less about fake feeling...

This is the reason why I just like remain #SerialHeartbreaker.........
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Youngpo413: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2020
beautiful232:
that number one is So me...But if you try to take advantage cause I'm free with you.I will surely slap you.lol
Na nyash u carry.
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by isrealakah: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2022
hmmmm

Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) / Man In Thailand 'Kills' His Sex Doll. Dumps Body In Bush / Advantages Of Polygamy?