Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (45049 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / Why You Should Never Assume You're In A Romantic Relationship With Someone / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Donsmithbrown(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
NCANpatroller:

I rushed to your dp to see what you re nuding. I must say i'm disappointed
I jux did d same
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by tosyne2much(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
I know some Nairaland ladies that perfectly fit into the description of the OP but I wouldn't like to mention their names

Back to the matter

OP, any girl that is not ashamed of a random person seeing her nudity is a no go area. Her nudity has been seen by various species of guys, hence, it's no longer a big deal to her. Never assume such a lady is into you because she doesn't hide her nudity from you

3 Likes

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by nairanaira12: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin grin Nufin to write bout guys if we give u green light n u fink x for real na yuh Toto go hear am... No unnecessary mood swing

Not everybody
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by joeeee240(m): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
I know some Nairaland ladies that perfectly fit into the description of the OP but I wouldn't want to mention their names

Back to the matter

OP, any girl that is not ashamed of a random person seeing her nudity is a no go area. Her nudity has been seen by various species of guy, hence, it's no longer a big deal to her

You also forgot to add ladies with trashy and whorish style of dressing. You see them with anklets, painted nails and fingers, waist chain, nose ring and about four earrings dangling on their ears. These are the traits of irresponsible women and I advise that any sane man should run faster than his legs could carry him

BLOOD OF JESUS! YOUNG MAN YOU HAVE MISSED THE POINT OF THE THREAD COMPLETELY. NOT ONLY ARE YOUR CLAIMS LIES. YOU HAVE DERAILED FROM THE THREAD. NAWA O WHICH KINE BRAINS WE GET FOR NAIRALAND SEF undecided
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Lonergem: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wat abt the ladies in the other room grin grin grin

#never Make Move On Ur School Mum or Street Sis Unless u want a dirty slap tongue tongue tongue
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

BLOOD OF JESUS! YOUNG MAN YOU HAVE MISSED THE POINT OF THE THREAD COMPLETELY. NOT ONLY ARE YOUR CLAIMS LIES. YOU HAVE DERAILED FROM THE THREAD. NAWA O WHICH KINE BRAINS WE GET FOR NAIRALAND SEF undecided
E no matter jor cheesy
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by ayoomoba1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
beautiful232:
that number one is So me...But if you try to take advantage cause I'm free with you.I will surely slap you.lol

Okay......and d guy will keep is face for u to land on?
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Kokaine(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

HaHahahaa! Nawa ooo..u so nasty.. tongue

What i mean by meaty is that the guy must be chunky and NOT all bones like a walking skeleton baba embarassed
you dont have to bash slim guys. you call them bones? somebody loves them.

1 Like

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by joeeee240(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
E no matter jor cheesy

BABA

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by CosmicJames(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Number three though
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by deafeyez: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Shol3:

Am waiting for a counter thread
And I don't need green lights I just like knowing things

Good for educational purposes.
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Dahmayor(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

HaHahahaa! Nawa ooo..u so nasty.. tongue

What i mean by meaty is that the guy must be chunky and NOT all bones like a walking skeleton baba embarassed

hmm
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by beautiful232(f): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Prestige16:
Ok. Just for this comment, am following you
lol.tnx
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by beautiful232(f): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
NCANpatroller:

I rushed to your dp to see what you re nuding.
I must say i'm disappointed

one man food,is another man poison..sorry for been disappointed
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by GoldNiagara(m): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Whats wrong in hugging men? embarassed

I love to hug especially if the guy is meaty & smells good grin

Which one be meaty again? Girls and weirdness.
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Whoeppme(m): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ladies you see withdrawing large amount of money in a bank and then the juju your village people prepared and sent through air will just arouse your toasting skills.... Na there you go see where man go collect slap still thank person wey slap am.

So na now wey u see ngozi dey withdraw big money for bank u come remember say she fine. Omoboy you die well, na towel your anty go take press your face for house for good 3months grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by NCANpatroller: 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
beautiful232:

one man food,is another man poison..sorry for been disappointed
I agree

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by daewoorazer(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
stilldoingokay:

really you guys, clap for yourself

Pa pa pa pa pa

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Eminentsaint(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
beautiful232:
that number one is So me...But if you try to take advantage cause I'm free with you.I will surely slap you.lol
You're joking, right?
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by madenigga(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
Prostitutes.
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by beautiful232(f): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Eminentsaint:
You're joking, right?

lol
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by beautiful232(f): 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
Eminentsaint:
You're joking, right?

oh tnx
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by joeeee240(m): 12:00am On Aug 29, 2017
beautiful232:

LOL NAUGHTY PERSON. IF I CATCH YOU EHH. YOU GO EXPERIENCE FÛCK OF A LIFE TIME. EVERLASTING ORGASM
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Emeka71(m): 3:34am On Aug 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Whats wrong with hugging men? embarassed

I love to hug especially if the guy is meaty & smells good grin
As in hug him until he release.
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 29, 2017
Emeka71:
As in hug him until he release.

shocked

Nawaaa...

Hugging a guy doesnt mean like having sex with ur clothes on sha... shocked

It only means i indulged myself squeezing him like a sponge grin
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 29, 2017
supersystemsng:

Where have you been bro?
Who is this?
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by fillipelobos: 4:11am On Aug 29, 2017
daewoorazer:
Most of the times, we guys are very sensitive to the kinda light thrown from the opposite sex (the bad and niggaz from the zanga will relate). This varies from a girl asking us whether we have a girlfriend, calling us, taking us on dates e.t.c.

Not however, there are categories of women you should never consider their acts as green lights, else, you'd end up red-flagged by her.

1. The Nudists
: trust me bro, don't ever take it to be that she is into you. You get to her room and you are surprised she is in panties and bra, obviously comfortable around you. Bad news, she doesn't only does that to you, she does it to all her visitor's except for the elderly ones. If you ain't smart in d game, you'd fall for it and make a supposed 'smart move'. This will def land you a dirty slap. Be warned!

2. The Tomboys: you mostly see these girls alone in bars, football viewing centres, or on the pitch of a football match. Also you'd see them swing their arms around guys while walking with dem, or probably hugging every guy in a group of a dozen guys. Don't rush these kinda gals as they are mostly like guys, hence a number of them are lesbians (not always). If you ain't smart, you'd fall for it and you'd definitely crash.

3. Bartenders and Hostesses: these group do theirs professionally. The ethics require them to be extremely nice to clients, hence, a JJC in the game who takes these 'nice' acts as green light is obviously O.Y.O.

Feel free to add yourz

correct
esp ladies that visit and gbam their cloths are off
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by walexzy5050(m): 4:46am On Aug 29, 2017
beautiful232:
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 29, 2017
beautiful232:

I'd love 2 pay you a visit.

Respond.
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 29, 2017
joeeee240:

Fairly used brains... grin
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Ichietome: 6:27am On Aug 29, 2017
beautiful232:
I'll slap you back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man In Thailand 'Kills' His Sex Doll. Dumps Body In Bush / Advantages Of Polygamy? / Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.