Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

See Wat My Friend Came To Tell Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wat My Friend Came To Tell Me (3727 Views)

18+ Only Confession: How My Uncle Friend Came In And Have Hot S*x With Me / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See Wat My Friend Came To Tell Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2017
sunshineR:
May uncircumcised thunder fire me for foolishly reading from the begining to the end angry

may 3 virgin thunders fire op for this shiiii angry

may 2 menstrauting thunders fire the first 5 people to comment angry

may 6 rigid thunders fire this thread and who ever opens it to view angry
who u epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Wat My Friend Came To Tell Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? / What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? / Which Of The Two Wives Loves The Husband The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.