Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? (3732 Views)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / 16-year-old Virgin Wins Ticket To Sex Festival In Caribbean. See What Father Did / Things Your Woman Wants You To Do With Her Ass During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Leezah(f): 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
During your childhood, what are the best things your father did for you that you can never forget?
Taught me about my Cycle
Sex education
Made sure I ahd the best tho gs of life
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Oloki: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
he gave me a name

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by NextD18: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
Giving me the privilege by marrying the kind of woman I have as a mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Whyzaid(f): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
He gave me his attention and a good legacy

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Leezah(f): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
kiss
Whyzaid:
He gave me his attention and a good legacy
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Davash222(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
He gave me the orientation to avoid non-virgin Nigerian girls like plague.

In his words “Dave my son, if you want to live a fulfilled life without sorrow, avoid non-virgin Nigerian girls”

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Kiddllc: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
The best of everything and he made it seem so easy... Its now i understand what it means to give ur kids the best.. no be beans for naija and that alone motivates me every breathing moment to want to be the best if not for anything for my future kids

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by yazga: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
cheesy
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Kiddllc: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Leezah:
During your childhood, what are the best things your father did for you that you can never forget?
Na wah for ur dp oo.. Egile

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by jeff1607(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
Try any wrestling move on your Lil sis and u r dead meat grin
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by LordKO(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
He placed absolute confidence in me and was always proud to tell whosoever that cared to listen that I'm his begotten son in whom he's pleased. And, not only that, he equally gave me everything within his reach, both material and immaterial things.

When you experience altruism from a conscientious person nobody anywhere can ever convince you to believe otherwise that genuine love exists and that it (love) is the greatest refreshment in life - provided that you're sane/reasonable.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by tommy589(m): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
My dad forget things easily. My parent separated when we were kids and we only saw him occasionally when he came for visiting. It was fun and money day when he visited.He readily gave us money for lists of textbooks and other needs we requested. Me and my siblings repeated same lists weekly or anytime he visited without him remembering he had given us the money multiple times.
Most months I received more than the minimum wage of that period.

He was the most gentle man in the world. RIP

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
he used a blanket to cover me when i was having cold grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by MYSTIC19(m): 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hmm gudluk to d posters abv me, unlike me, i never experiencd wat a father's love felt lyk.. He never cared 4 us..

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Leezah(f): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
Kiddllc:

Na wah for ur dp oo.. Egile
what's about it?
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Leezah(f): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
MYSTIC19:
Hmm gudluk to d posters abv me, unlike me, i never experiencd wat a father's love felt lyk.. He never cared 4 us..
Sorry! I know you feel the pain. Try to be there for your own kids.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by MYSTIC19(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=Leezah post=87360976]
Definetly i will. I'll even be close to dem dan their mother nd Tnks 4 d consolation

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Jokerman(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Taught me about God
Ensured i was straight and narrow
Made me read a great course
Set up a business which im continuing andadding to it

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Wonderboi90(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Never did anything,always maltreating my step mum,thank God he never Marrried my mum she get kolo pass me
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by tunize(m): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
I think the best thing is bringing me to this world, outside that nothing else jst me and myself trying to be a bttr me for my future kids cos nvr experienced fatherly love.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
If I start to talk wetin my P-man don do for me........
Daddy,
Abeg 4 my next lyf, abeg be my Paale again.
God bless u immensely dad for everything u v done 4 me

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Kingsteve(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
He gave me the opportunity to become a British citizen.
That alone is more than enough.
It's up to me to make the best of that rare opportunity.

Thanks Dad!

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by ABOVEDELAW: 6:28am On Mar 12, 2020
METHINKS THIS ARTICLE SHOULD BE A FRONT PAGE MATERIAL, IS IT BECAUSE IT'S NOT ABOUT REGINA DANIELS, TONTO DIKE, LINDA IKEJI ETC?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Kiddllc: 9:54am On Mar 12, 2020
Leezah:
what's about it?
Looks good & fvckable but i know its not urs... just some picture u picked up somewhere sad

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Leezah(f): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
wink
Jokerman:
Taught me about God
Ensured i was straight and narrow
Made me read a great course
Set up a business which im continuing andadding to it

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Leezah(f): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Listen! I am very proud of my body and make no mistake about it that me. You Nigerians are wired weird.
Kiddllc:

Looks good & fvckable but i know its not urs... just some picture u picked up somewhere sad
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Leezah(f): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
You welcome.[quote author=MYSTIC19 post=87361260][/quote]
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Ladylite: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Leezah:
Taught me about my Cycle
Sex education
Made sure I ahd the best tho gs of life

My first squirt

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Ginaz(f): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
My maternal grandpa was the father I never had . He taught me how to read, to swim, he would bring home goodies for me . He was the one who named me my name and he would bring home fish for me to cook pepper soup for him even though it tasted horrible most times but he would eat the pepper soup like it was the most tasty food in the world .

Every Sunday he would read the Bible to me, whatever I couldn’t spell well he would correct me . He was a night worker and somethings he worked from home, I would stay up till 12pm to read novels from the candle while he worked and he will shout at me to go sleep .I miss him so much . He was my father figure . embarassed

The day he died , I felt like it was my dad who died . embarassed I was his favorite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Kiddllc: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
Leezah:
Listen! I am very proud of my body and make no mistake about it that me. You Nigerians are wired weird.
Okay if u say so.. ur body dope. Are u not a Nigerian urself?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Kiddllc: 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ladylite:

My first squirt
Your father did that shocked

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Leezah(f): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
No
Kiddllc:

Okay if u say so.. ur body dope. Are u not a Nigerian urself?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unforgettable Night Bus … (18+) / Difficulty In Disvirgin Her / I Love Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.