Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys (11270 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Stevengerd:
Me keh.. nairaland gals

Why talking like say NL girls means nothing grin .
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by makydebbie(f): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Owkies, owkies! You've about 30days to go, plenri of time before I kick you out. tongue

Berra start missing "us" in advance. cheesy grin tongue

Are you following "The Voice"?
Come and be kicking me na. angry
Lol, I'm already missing you guys. It's my brother that is following it sha only seen it once.
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
SonofDevil:
Some broke parasitic girls looking for a maga to feast on cannot just simply ignore the thread and channel their angers to their hustle.
The thread is like an arrow that pierced their heart one of them after displaying madness on the thread like the op is the cause of her miserable life grin she couldn't stomach the anger until she quote op to vomit the grievances

Double your hustle and stop looking for a rich dude that will take you out of poverty menace like relationship is a poverty alleviation scheme for broke guys and girlsgrin

If you re angry with the message don't bother to quote me cause am not the reason why you re swimming in abject povertygrin

Bros, now wey peace don come, you wan start war grin .

But, you're right oo. The op message pained a lot of dem cheesy
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by MissCokie(f): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Stevengerd:
Yo Welcum miss! Dnt mind them retards, They Cnt live above their knowledge level.

Thank you jare.
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by MissCokie(f): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sierusvirus:

My person, sup
I'm fine & you
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by MissCokie(f): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
OfficialDad:

Welcome dear kiss
kiss
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Blackhawk01: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm already missing you guys. It's my brother that is following it sha only seen it once.

Hahahaha cheesy. Iyamm cuming lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chaiiii! Which kain village dem bring you from? C'mon! Follow something and lerruz be voting for our favourites, my flend.

I'm getting an airtel simcard because of it sef. Yeah, I'm crazie like that. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by wizard007(m): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
OfficialDad:

Bros, how I take be agbaya shocked .

You are the devil on the thread, Makydebbie will finish missCokie though, that lady is boiling, I can see her getting ready for a fisticuff from her post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
wizard007:

You are the devil on the thread, Makydebbie will finish missCokie though, that lady is boiling, I can see her getting ready for a fisticuff from her post.

Bros, misscokie no rant. She was cool and calculated. If e enter fight, your candidate go chop beating tire run. cheesy empty container dey shout pass. Stevengerd abi i lie?
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Stevengerd(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
OfficialDad:

Why talking like say NL girls means nothing grin .
Ehn, By their fruit u shall knw dem
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by makydebbie(f): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy. Iyamm cuming lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chaiiii! Which kain village dem bring you from? C'mon! Follow something and lerruz be voting for our favourites, my flend.

I'm getting an airtel simcard because of it sef. Yeah, I'm crazie like that. cheesy grin cheesy
Na my village dem bring me from na. grin

Wait oo, me that I'm leaving Nigeria soon why should I buy airtel Sim that I'll use for less a month?
Your saving grace is my mum uses airtel, one of these days I'll join him. I know you don craze since no be today. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ehn, By their fruit u shall knw dem
I don know those wey get sense with this thread.
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by wizard007(m): 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
OfficialDad:

Bros, misscokie no rant. She was cool and calculated. If e enter fight, your candidate go chop beating tire run. cheesy empty container dey shout pass. Stevengerd abi i lie?

We'll we understand things differently, but she started to cower when makydebbie begin spit, she kept me on the thread, hoping OP would keep up her fierce demeanor as against dillusionist, missCokie is full of herself though, and can as well be broke, by some people perspective. She started this, �
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
wizard007:

We'll we understand things differently, but she started to cower when makydebbie begin spit, she kept me on the thread, hoping OP would keep up her fierce demeanor as against dillusionist, missCokie is full of herself though, and can as well be broke, by some people perspective. She started this, �

Bros, cheesy oya i ordain you makydebbie husband, go and marry her. cheesy sharp man
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by wizard007(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
OfficialDad:

Bros, cheesy oya i ordain you makydebbie husband, go and marry her. cheesy sharp man

Who bestow power on top you, well I'm not saying all of those for self gratification or any ulterior motive, who finds a companion on a faceless forum though, ngbo makydebbie are you beautiful? Show your face, I'm asking for a friend grin
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
wizard007:

Who bestow power on top you, well I'm not saying all of those for self gratification or any ulterior motive, who finds a companion on a faceless forum though, ngbo makydebbie are you beautiful? Show your face, I'm asking for a friend grin

Chai, nah so everybody dey talk, i am doing it for a friend wink , bros we know.

mekydebbie abeg search no more, Mr right is finally here cheesy
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Stevengerd(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
MissCokie:

Thank you jare.
wink
MissCokie:

Thank you jare.
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by wizard007(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
OfficialDad:

Chai, nah so everybody dey talk, i am doing it for a friend wink , bros we know.

mekydebbie abeg search no more, Mr right is finally here cheesy

Dude you be unserious fellow cheesy, I can shoot my own shot na, but this I'll pass, meanwhile makydebbie don't keep my friend waiting, is like the fearless girl don cower ooo grin
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Stevengerd(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
OfficialDad:

Bro leave dis wan alone. he deh one sided, he's not looking at it our own way.
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Sierusvirus(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
MissCokie:
I'm fine & you
Doing good. grin
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Oyindidi(f): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
MissCokie:
if my post strike a nerve, go and die. By the way, you need to also go and eat, you look unhealthy.

And for others , none of your opinions mean anything to me. Lazy girls, trying to rub shoulders with me because its a faceless forum.
That's so uncalled for. Who are you?
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Stevengerd:
Bro leave dis wan alone. he deh one sided, he's not looking at it our own way.
grin . make i leave am, make him dey tidy that girl.
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
hmmmm
talk something cheesy
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
OfficialDad:
talk something cheesy
lol well the op made valid points, but you know that our romanceland females wont agree with her, even if she is right,, they dont want the op to take their male crush here,, so the feeling of knowing that their male crush might eventually send pms to op, will make them to bash the op...i dont blame them though, women like to protect their men..
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
its obvious from your write up on this tread you naturally detest the op ,why not counter the message instead of her personality.Really i am not supporting her because we were taught to believe that men are the bread winner of the family irrespective of the wife financial capacity. You are a popular person on these site ,don't jeopardize/tarnish your personality because of a mere write up.
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Stevengerd(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
OfficialDad:
grin . make i leave am, make him dey tidy that girl.
Na wetin hin the try achieve be dat
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Stevengerd(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
vingeophysicist:
its obvious from your write up on this tread you naturally detest the op ,why not counter the message instead of her personality.Really i am not supporting her because we were taught to believe that men are the bread winner of the family irrespective of the wife financial capacity. You are a popular person on these site ,don't jeopardize/tarnish your personality because of a mere write up.
Shebi na person wey get personality, this wan don tarnish already. Lol
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by makydebbie(f): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
vingeophysicist:
Firstly, I've nothing on the op. I find this writeup very flawed. If you know me so well, you'll know I'm a writer too and you can check my threads as well. When you create a thread, you must expect people's opinions. You don't just expect everyone to see things from your point of view. Then you argue sensibly. But telling someone her opinion is not relevant and insulting her shows she's very arrogant and childish. Like she's any better.
Every made lady/woman was once broke, and this op has made it that once you're broke, you're lazy. And truth is, we're all hustling. You can't say every broke girl's dream is to live off guys. That's very flawed. But then, I write things the way I see them, I don't write for likes or for anyone's approval.
You're even the one making me talk on this thread about the op and the thread. Lol, no one get the op's time. Thanks for your concern.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by succyblinks(f): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Officialdad and stevengerd can you guys send her a pm already! This ass licking is way too childish I must say.

Damn! State your opinions without behaving like kids with the hope of getting a reply to your pms, men like you make me see the reason why some expectant parents pray for a "MALE" son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol well the op made valid points, but you know that our romanceland females wont agree with her, even if she is right,, they dont want the op to take their male crush here,, so the feeling of knowing that their male crush might eventually send pms to op, will make them to bash the op...i dont blame them though, women like to protect their men..

cheesy so that was why dem dey cry, despite the fact that op yarn truth. But bros , how you take know?
Re: Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
Stevengerd:
Shebi na person wey get personality, this wan don tarnish already. Lol

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland? / The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From / Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.