Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Sex Before Marriage Is It Proper? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage Is It Proper? (651 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Before Marriage Is It Proper? by ladykiller(f): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2010
I asked this question because of what i have seen happened in our society today. Sometime , people do not understand this. Does having sex before you married a thing a proper thing to do between couples ?

This is usually practiced between boys and girls now. why?

I think it is very wrong to have sex before you get married. The reason is that when you do this the kind of affection that you have for your partner before will be lost once you engaged in pre- marital sex.

I don't know what you may think, But i would like to here your opinion too.
Re: Sex Before Marriage Is It Proper? by Mikaela: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2010
Oh shut the hell up. Stop generalizing crap. How can having s[i]e[/i]x before marriage cease once you get engaged? If you're in a serious relationship, that shouldn't happen. Also, you aren't obliged to have intimacy SOLELY with your boyfriend. My parents are divorced and my mom was a virgin. Dumbfuck cheated on her and did whatnot. So your theory is bullshit.
Re: Sex Before Marriage Is It Proper? by ladykiller(f): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2010
To pretend as if you know too much poster, i am saying the fact, ask a relationship expert the same thing i am telling you now id what you will still receive from them.
Re: Sex Before Marriage Is It Proper? by Mikaela: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2010
Really. Give me the name of your relationship expert please. Dummie.
Re: Sex Before Marriage Is It Proper? by kanayo74(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2010
NO.
Re: Sex Before Marriage Is It Proper? by zionking(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2010
@Poster,

The ultimate decision is up to you and your partner. Pre-marital sex comes with its´ advantages and disadvantages.

Moreover, this subject had been discussed here some years back.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3742.0.html

That might help you.
Re: Sex Before Marriage Is It Proper? by sweetpie23: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2010
wait until you married would be the best for yourself, don't do it because many other girls are doing it. poster you are following the right path smiley smiley smiley
Re: Sex Before Marriage Is It Proper? by ayettymama(f): 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2010
Depends on you

I mean if u take into consideration religious factorz

then you can say 'its a sin'

then if by personal choice u feel its wrong- stick to what you belive in

not everyone will share this belief with you!

I dont pay attentin to the s.ex b4 mariage crap- you gonna be doin 4eva anyways! so the weddin nite shizz is ovarated!

but if its casual s.ex then i also think its wrong!
but who am i to judge!
Re: Sex Before Marriage Is It Proper? by sistajay(f): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2010
If you're God fearin, the answer is NO. If you listen to your first love satan (the ugly guy that makes you do tings you should not be doin), the answer is YES!
Re: Sex Before Marriage Is It Proper? by Mikaela: 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2010
sista-jay:

If you're God fearin, the answer is NO. If you listen to your first love satan (the ugly guy that makes you do tings you should not be doin), the answer is YES!
Poor Satan. Why is every shit you do his fault? Why not take responsability for your actions?
Re: Sex Before Marriage Is It Proper? by unitee(f): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2010
No its not gôôd
Re: Sex Before Marriage Is It Proper? by Kunbee: 1:20am On Feb 22, 2010
^^exactly

(1) (Reply)

What Age Is Girl Allowed To Date / -- / The Haunt Of The First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.