Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria (39175 Views)

Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria / PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by wingmanII: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:
Tbh, I don't see why the arewa Youths need to be arrested.

They never solicited for guns or arms like Kanu did..

They never formed a secret fractions like the BSS formed by Kanu and his cronies..

They never made any hate speeches or asked anyone to be killed like kanu did. As a matter of fact, they dissociated themselves from the hate songs and asked for the writer to be nabbed.

All they simply was to ask the Ibos to leave their environment seeing that they have problem respecting their host.

If Arewa youths should be arrested, then the whole SE folks need to be arrested as well because they acted much more worse.
What authority do they possess to ask any Nigerian to leave a part of the country??

10 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by femolii: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:
I have always said it...
from
Ango Abdullahi to IGP to All those Arewa Terroristic Miscreants would go to jail.

All their sponsors, both overt and covert would go to jail.

but Atleast it Would be an international prison

They would explain how Kanu action is meant to affect Innocent citizens that have been loyal and paying tax to the North.... to the point of threaten them with genocide because Kanu (independent human being) insulted them.
Don't worry your self nothing will happen, you should know too that kanu will soon back to prison.
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by ezigr8(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
am waiting for no election in Anambra come November
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Champele(m): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ojiofor:
Northerners thought we are still in 60s,Igbos will never suffer a second genocide in the hands of those barbarians.
We are not going to engage the north in a shooting war rather the intellectual war have just started.
Asifa ga skool ya na achu so efi. Ndi iti!

5 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Diademk07: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
wingmanII:

What authority do they possess to ask any Nigerian to leave a part of the country??

And what authority do kanu have to ask the Yorubas and Hausa that visit the South east to be killed?

Didn't Pastor Kumuyi cancel his crusade at Aba after Kanu called his boys to lynch him if he dares come to Aba for his crusade?

I repeat that Kanu and his SE folks acted much more worse than the Hausas whose only offence was to give out a quit notice.
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by wingmanII: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
KevinDein:

No one needs honor and respect from people that totally lack those virtues. No one needs respect from a drug peddling, make-money-at all cost tribe. You seem to be unaware but the ibos are the least honorable tribe in the country, and by far the least respected.

Get the fucckkk off your high horse

Your posts are devoid of any logic, reasoning or common sense but rather filled with so much bile and hatred. You will soon choke yourself to death.

8 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by AAinEqGuinea: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
mpianya39:
(In Nnamdi Kanu voice) biafra will come cool cool cool

I'm not saying you will see aburi
I'm not saying you will see restructuring
I'm not saying you will see igbo president

Nwachineke you will see biafra cool cool cool

cool

Nnamdi's the dopest, Man of the Century edition

7 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by wingmanII: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:

And what authority do kanu have to ask the Yorubas and Hausa that visit the South east to be killed?

Didn't Pastor Kumuyi cancel his crusade at Aba after Kanu called his boys to lynch him if he dares arrives for his crusade?

I repeat that Kanu and his SE folks acted much more worse than the Hausas whose only offence was to give out a quit notice.

But Kanu was detained and presently on trial. When are they arresting and prosecuting those arewa youths? Are they above the law?

9 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Diademk07: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
wingmanII:

But Kanu was detained and presently on trial. When are they arresting and prosecuting those arewa youths? Are they above the law?

After they had arrested Kanu Ipob followers in the SE because they and their Kanu master prompted Arewa youth's response!

Btw, Kanu is still living at large.
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by femolii: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
igbodefender:
Good! A clear sign that the world will never accept repeat of 1966 pogrom in 2017! Anti-igboists take note! Don't do anything that will rouse the ICC! All Nigerians have right to live lawfully anywhere in Nigeria!
You should respect your host or else they kick u out .
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Belmot(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=59942916][/quote]Wetin concern me with that albino?
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Obascoetubi: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
igbodefender:
Good! A clear sign that the world will never accept repeat of 1966 pogrom in 2017! Anti-igboists take note! Don't do anything that will rouse the ICC! All Nigerians have right to live lawfully anywhere in Nigeria!
but you said you're not nigerian
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Nonaira1: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
Awera and their Afonja slaves can write as much epistle as they want.

Blaming Nnamdi Kanu as they want as "starter of hate speech".

As if we all weren't here when Afonja and their awera masters were rejoicing and applauding the death of massob before Nnamdi Kanu even started his IPOB

As if we all weren't here when an Afonja oba, Afonja doctor and an Afonja citizen made genocidal threats towards igbo both on media, FB and twitter before Nnamdi Kanu redirected theor hate speech.

As far as I'm concerned, the long epistle won't change anything the deed is done and we see who got burned.

My happiness is the international documentation coming in. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Niggeria reputation is already shattered with Boko Haram and fulani herdsmen listed already as the deadliest terrorist group. The government having sanctions as some country refuse to sell weapons to them. Plus, their leaders and military in view of ICC. Now Awera youths have added more dent in their already battered image. grin grin grin

For a nation that depends solely on aids/weapon from foreign nations, this is a humongous blow to una faces even you like cry about Nnamdi till day una die. If or rather when UN decide to sanction your country, no single nation on this planet would deal with una. You can barely defend yourself despite multiple aids, I wonder wtf you be like with no help whatsoever.

I'm fucking loVing this. Nnamdi did say somalia would be better than Nigeria when he's done with it. I can see that now. Currently Nigeria is in the same level as somalia.

I laugh. I wonder how the begging country is going to survive with no help. I wonder. I bet you Boko haram is probably rejoicing right now.

Ipob abeg send more videos to amnesty international.
Shiites take advantage oo and send your videos to amnesty international.
ND militants take advantage and send your videos to amnesty international
All of this is happening because of their report.
You got allies and they the ones that hold that niggeria in the balls.
Bless am with your videos abeg

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Belmot(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by eddieguru(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by HiddenShadow: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Benekruku:

Am certain Buhari does not play chess!

If he does, he definitely would have scarificed a pawn!

Arrest the Northerner and Kanu and influence the court to sentence both to death.

He would have killed the agitation with a mere pawn.

Does he have the brain to play chess.?

His brain is filled with cow milk.

7 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by oyienootieno: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ojiofor:
Northerners thought we are still in 60s,Igbos will never suffer a second genocide in the hands of those barbarians.
We are not going to engage the north in a shooting war rather the intellectual war have just started.

Genocide is inevitable....
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by HiddenShadow: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Belmot:
Have the UN and US stop the killing of christians in CAR? The yazidi christians in Iraq? Or the killings in Myanmar and Yemen? A lot of you ibos online seems very daft when you talk about global history.

Those guys you mentioned have no international connection like IPOB

When is Buhari arresting Kanu

6 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Diademk07: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nonaira1:
Awera and their Afonja slaves can write as much epistle as they want.

Blaming Nnamdi Kanu as they want as "starter of hate speech".

As if we all weren't here when Afonja and their awera masters were rejoicing and applauding the death of massob before Nnamdi Kanu even started his IPOB

As if we all weren't here when an Afonja oba, Afonja doctor and an Afonja citizen made genocidal threats towards igbo both on media, FB and twitter before Nnamdi Kanu redirected theor hate speech.

As far as I'm concerned, the long epistle won't change anything the deed is done and we see who got burned.

My happiness is the international documentation coming in. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Niggeria reputation is already shattered with Boko Haram and fulani herdsmen listed already as the deadliest terrorist group. The government having sanctions as some country refuse to sell weapons to them. Plus, their leaders and military in view of ICC. Now Awera youths have added more dent in their already battered image. grin grin grin

For a nation that depends solely on aids/weapon from foreign nations, this is a humongous blow to una faces even you like cry about Nnamdi till day una die. If or rather when UN decide to sanction your country, no single nation on this planet would deal with una. You can barely defend yourself despite multiple aids, I wonder wtf you be like with no help whatsoever.

I'm fucking loVing this. Nnamdi did say somalia would be better than Nigeria when he's done with it. I can see that now. Currently Nigeria is in the same level as somalia.

I laugh. I wonder how the begging country is going to survive with no help. I wonder. I bet you Boko haram is probably rejoicing right now.

Ipob abeg send more videos to amnesty international.
Shiites take advantage oo and send your videos to amnesty international.
ND militants take advantage and send your videos to amnesty international
All of this is happening because of their report.
You got allies and they the ones that hold that niggeria in the balls.
Bless am with your videos abeg

If you are talking about the embolden (Fulani herdsmen), then we will take you serious but Arewa's youth? Nada!

They did nothing worse than kanu and his Ipob cronies. They didn't even make hate speeches unlike you victim card playing blackmailing folks!
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Chemcrown: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
... going by logic, if Kanu's 'hateful utterances' could be called tactics to bring biafra into limelight, then the northern youth 'notice to quit' is also a tactic to keep Kanu's mouth shut.
Pls ooo, where was UN when kanu was making those utterances?

1 Like

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Belmot(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Those guys you mentioned have no international connection like IPOB

When is Buhari arresting Kanu
Not a single american citizen caught with hard drugs in Indonesia and Phillipine have been executed so far. So where is Ipod international connection in stopping joko wododo and rodrigo duterte from executing it's members caught with dustin powder?
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nma27:
No thanks to NL.
Your dp though! lmao
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ewoo..... Ndi bee anyị na ime ọnụ grin jirinụ ya nwayọ, ọkwa Chukwu bu onye n'egburu anyị aha, unu kwesịrị ị ghọta na ọbụghị iti aka n'obi bu mma agha anyị. Ka anyị maranụ ihe. Kenenu Chineke.

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by femolii: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
They are complanning all the time but they will soon tire, you want to go and you refused to move down to your region, even if you get your Biafra you must get your pappers befor u come back.
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Futureberry: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
In their attempt to fight injustice, they are ignoring the other faction grievance, they condemn the quit notice but keep mute concerning nk hate speech....

I urge the northerners to carry out their threat...we can't continue to go in circles forever

2 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Odingo1: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Chemcrown:
... going by logic, if Kanu's 'hateful utterances' could be called tactics to bring biafra into limelight, then the northern youth 'notice to quit' is also a tactic to keep Kanu's mouth shut.
Pls ooo, where was UN when kanu was making those utterances?
So because of one man talk and whole tribe should be massacred,you guys just hate Igbo people in Nigeria,the best thing is for UN to help them and create a separate state for them,you people hate the Igbos and yet cannot do without them,if they have Biafra will you people die.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Odingo1: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
femolii:
They are complanning all the time but they will soon tire, you want to go and you refused to move down to your region, even if you get your Biafra you must get your pappers befor u come back.
Cowards,why not grant them Biafra and ask them to go back to their country Biafra,as far as they are still in Nigeria, they are free to live in any part of Nigeria unless if Biafra is giving to them.

8 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by oladeebo: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
zenmaster:

Markfemi2
oladeebo
Omenka
Omenkalives
T8ksy
T9ksy
Alcatraz005
ngeneukwenu
o se, ina dile leyin asun su'je!
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Praktikals(m): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ojiofor:
Hate speeches like the one in this your comment (calling others barbarians) made Hausa give the quit notice. Is Nnamdi Kanu leading an 'intellectual' war?
Go and read punch newspaper interview of Emeka Ojukwu jnr. of sunday 27/08/2017 to get an idea of what intellectal war means.
Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Ojiofor: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Jiang:

Oga the real guys way go do the killings don understand all these grammar woh

The almajiris you are referring to are under the control of the wicked northern elites who uses them whenever they want meaning almajiris won't start killing unless they get a go ahead order from the educated wicked elites of the north.

Have you asked yourself why there was no reprisal killings after Ile-Ife massacre?There was non because they don't want to fight the only political ally they have at the moment and in return the Yorubas have to sacrfice their Oba and his subjects to appease the north.That decision was not taken by almajiris.

7 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Ojiofor: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Praktikals:

Hate speeches like the one in this your comment (calling others barbarians) made Hausa give the quit notice. Is Nnamdi Kanu leading an 'intellectual' war?
Go and read punch newspaper interview of Emeka Ojukwu jnr. of sunday 27/08/2017 to get an idea of what intellectal war means.

People who threaten you with genocide and have actually committed genocide before should be called what?

6 Likes

Re: UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria by Nonaira1: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diademk07:

If you are talking about the embolden (Fulani herdsmen), then we will take you serious but Arewa's youth? Nada!

They did nothing worse than kanu and his Ipob cronies. They didn't even make hate speeches unlike you victim card playing blackmailing folks!

Of course the pigs that wrote a genocidal music did not write a hate speech.

It's Nnamdi Kanu that did. Ediot.

That's the logic of your typical Afonja slave.

Anyway your wails won't change who UN focused on. Go take your wailing to UN. Remind them of Nnamdi Kanu while you there crying

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event / Dogara Delivers Polling Units In Presidential Election / NURTW Vs TOOAN: Gunshots As Oluomo, Istijaba’s Boys Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.