Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? (23376 Views)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows / Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by jelel6: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
blackbeau1:
Erm, I'd like to say that APC winning PDP was more a function of GEJ refusal to play blood thirsty politics tho.

na today them win GEJ. them floor am fair and square
jare. na only you day the country wey know say him no play blood sucking politics? Aisha bihari go win am sef if him come out for early retirement way APC give am.
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by AreaFada2: 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
blackbeau1:
Erm, I'd like to say that APC winning PDP was more a function of GEJ refusal to play blood thirsty politics tho.

God bless you my dear.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by wizalpha(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
WordEmmanuel:

The Common Sense Minister. That Guy Too Make Common Sense. I Prefer Him Also,lets See If He Can Put His Common Sense Into Action.
The Good pple are hardly considered in this Funny Country

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by DonMaxxy(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
danduj:
There are three things which are a mystery unto me, yea 4 which I do not know;

(1) The way Neymar makes over $200 million in 8 years
(2) The way Mayweather makes in 56 minutes more than Neymar makes in 8 years
(3) The way Deziani is probably richer than both Neymar and Mayweather combined
(4) The reason I went to school

phenomenal...
(5) The way Hushpuppi spends more than all of the three still an idle man

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by obailala(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
VictorEkwere:
Goodluck Jonathan is the only man that can get back the mantle if only he will be willing to run the race
Lol... goodluck wouldnt even get up to 50% of the votes he got in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by obailala(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
mrvitalis:

Not at all bro
I know exactly what I'm talki v about, a 'popular' northern candidate can drag off up to a million votes from Buhari

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by chibuikesilver0: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Zoning has gone to the North.If not,Peter Obi of Anambra is the best
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Dee60: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
krendo:
What's this nonsense talk about Dankwabo all over the place

Why do Nigerians like electing nonentities?

I wonder o.

The electorate is a major part of Nigeria's problems. We have become so gullible!

So the politicians will keep taking us for a ride.
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by mrsiso(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fayose will take over from Lai Mohammed, Jonathan! NO way, David Mark can never win primaries. who else? not too sure, but i doubt if they credible opposition for Osibanjo.

APC should better use a 35 years old as vice.
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by samson07(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
mrvitalis:
Honestly speaking Buhari has a good chance to return ( even tho I may not support him again )

Realistically only David Mark can unsit Buhari

How

PDP goes with Mark ,with the idea that it's time to free the middle belt from the Hausa/Fulani dominance

This will give him 70% of middle belt
brother have you been to benue state? If no, please u need to be there. And if u come back safely and sound u will hate David Mark forever

40 % of north east
25% of north west

With and Igbo vice he will get 7 million votes from
From we the igbos ( won't vote for him tho )
South south will give him close to 7 million votes too ( Jonathan didn't get this high votes because people didn't really vote for him the ones that voted votes against Buhari )

South west are always divided and has very little votes even if he loses here the difference won't be more than -1 million votes

The margin from the middle belt will give him the edge ...south south and south east will roughly match the core north ...

So if the margin in the middle belt is strong enough he wins
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by PDPGuy: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
The cabals i.e OBJ, IBB, Danjuma will choose Governor Dankwambo. He is young, competent, AND isn't a radical.
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Ratello: 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
danduj:
There are three things which are a mystery unto me, yea 4 which I do not know;

(1) The way Neymar makes over $200 million in 8 years
(2) The way Mayweather makes in 56 minutes more than Neymar makes in 8 years
(3) The way Deziani is probably richer than both Neymar and Mayweather combined
(4) The reason I went to school

You have finally killed me grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by oyienootieno: 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
krendo:
Saraki is he best bet for Nigeria come 2019, it does not matter about party

Nigeria is in serious need of redefinition

Saraki has the charisma to pull this off

Na today i know say you no get sense.
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by oyienootieno: 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
jelel6:

na today them win GEJ. them floor am fair and square
jare. na only you day the country wey know say him no play blood sucking politics? Aisha bihari go win am sef if him come out for early retirement way APC give am.

Gej na human being? I swear fashola alone for floor the bastard

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by oyienootieno: 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
mrvitalis:
Honestly speaking Buhari has a good chance to return ( even tho I may not support him again )

Realistically only David Mark can unsit Buhari

How

PDP goes with Mark ,with the idea that it's time to free the middle belt from the Hausa/Fulani dominance

This will give him 70% of middle belt
40 % of north east
25% of north west

With and Igbo vice he will get 7 million votes from
From we the igbos ( won't vote for him tho )
South south will give him close to 7 million votes too ( Jonathan didn't get this high votes because people didn't really vote for him the ones that voted votes against Buhari )

South west are always divided and has very little votes even if he loses here the difference won't be more than -1 million votes

The margin from the middle belt will give him the edge ...south south and south east will roughly match the core north ...

So if the margin in the middle belt is strong enough he wins

Nice write yp, but politics is not as clean as you write up there. To win that middle sit (Aso Rock) you need Kano state and Borno.
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Henrypraise: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2017
chinoxstock:
The youths of Nigeria are so useless that they don't care about themselves or their joblessness or hopelessness. They are more interested in petty things like APC and PDP.
Any of the fool the op listed can decamp to another party. And yet the youth still don't understand that these goats are playing with their destinyx .

What a country!!

so wats d solution for d youths?
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 30, 2017
Just reading some unrealistic political calculations.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Diademk07: 12:49am On Aug 30, 2017
TundeHashim:
When u talk of the "middle belt", that concept is only strong in areas where the Shehu's reform (jihad) did not spread to in the North. probably benue, plateau, taraba and to a lesser extent nassarawa and Kogi share the middle belt ideology. but the vast majority of people in Niger, kwara and nassarawa see themselves as more linked with the Hausa-Fulani people. as such, David Mark is outta the equation even in the North Central (middle belt zone). A core northerner would always win this region any time any day

You this clown won't stop your stupidity bah?

Which Kwara is linked with Hausa Fulani? Are you crazy? That you are a Fulani living in Kwara doesn't mean the state is linked with Fulani. Get that sunk into your brain.

Fulani region ends in northern North.. Better start finding your place back in Sokoto/Mali where you came from because nothing last forever even as the British eventually had to leave Nigeria for us and went back to their country.
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by mrvitalis(m): 1:15am On Aug 30, 2017
oyienootieno:

Nice write yp, but politics is not as clean as you write up there. To win that middle sit (Aso Rock) you need Kano state and Borno.

Imo and rivers can reduce there effect by 80% the big margin in the Middle belt will over come it
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Mr. Former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan final Answer.
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:18am On Aug 30, 2017
MrPolitics:
it isn't an easy thing to defeat a ruling party, especially in a country like Nigeria.

it took 16 years and a coalition of heavy opposition political parties and individuals to defeat PDP as a ruling party

by 2019, APC would have spent 4 years in power and might still be considered "fresh" by th nigerian electorate

but, if possible, which of the political heavyweights in the PDP do you think can fly the party ticket to victory?

1. Goodluck Jonathan
Former President Jonathan is eligible for 1 more term as the senate bill to prohibit him hasn't been passed. he still has a huge following especially in the south east and south south

2. Sule Lamido
Former Governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido is a popular politician in the north.

3. Ibrahim Dankwambo
Governor of Gombe State. he's believed to be a fresh young and competent

4. David Mark
Former Senate President.

5. Ayo Fayose
Governor of Ekiti State. he's believed to be the main face of the opposition, and his constant criticism of PMB has gained him a lot of popularity and attention nationwide

even besides those on this list. who in the PDP now, do you think can defeat the PDP in 2019
мe only мe can lead тнeм вacĸ...вυт oғcoυrѕe вecaυѕe ι can'т ĸιll all мy opponenтѕ υ people won'т voтe мe...ѕoмe oғ υ нere wιll even ғaυlт мy aѕpιraтιonѕ вecaυѕe ι нave no ғaмoυѕ вacĸgroυnd all вecaυѕe ι dιdn'т enѕlave yoυr ғoreғaтнerѕ and never ѕтole yoυr collecтιve wealтн.. ѕoмe oғ υ нere wιll even paιnғυlly ιnѕυlт мe ғor noт wanтιng тo ѕтarт ғroм coυncιlѕ..

ѕoмe oғ υ wιll even agree тo voтe мe нere вecaυѕe oғ нypocrιѕy even ιғ υ ĸnow poverтy and вιgoтry wιll мaĸe υ collecт 1ĸ and ғacecap тнan тo voтe a no ғace мan..

ѕoмe oғ υ are ѕo necĸ deep ιn ѕelғ deѕтrυcт тнaт υ donт ѕee anyтнιng worĸιng anyмore,υ now ѕee тнe ѕocιeтy aѕ a joĸe and υd raтнer leave тнaт way вecaυѕe ιт'ѕ yoυr only ѕoυrce oғ aмυѕeмenт..

тнe power тo cнange ιѕ ιn yoυr нandѕ,тнe power тo мaĸe ĸιngѕ and υnмaĸe ĸιngѕ ιѕ wιтнιn вυт υd raтнer recycle ғor a palтry ѕυм..ι even ѕee ѕoмe нere caмpaιgnιng ғor aтιĸυ..aѕ ιғ тнeιr parenтѕ and υncleѕ are cυrѕed or plagυed тo вe on тнe receιvιng end oғ lιғe...aтιĸυ нaѕ вeen enjoyιng тнe prιvιlegeѕ oғ lιғe вeғore 65% oғ υѕ нere were вorn..

нe мade a goal ғor нιмѕelғ тнaт weтнer yoυ lιĸe ιт or noт нe wιll rυle тнιѕ coυnтry вecaυѕe нe deѕerveѕ ιт,вecaυѕe ιт'ѕ нιѕ вιrтн rιgнт..are υ cυrѕed noт тo мaĸe ѕυcн goalѕ??ιғ aтιĸυ reacнed ѕтardoм and aтe wιтн ĸιngѕ вeғore нe тυrned 35..wнy noт υ??

тнe ѕaмe people wнo мade yoυr grandparenтѕ тo dιe ιn poverтy,yoυr parenтѕ тo нave υnιonѕ oғ convenιence,υr мυммιeѕ тo тυrn prayer warrιorѕ and ѕιѕтerѕ тo нave мυlтιple вoyғrιendѕ jυѕт тo мaĸe endѕ мeeт, are тнe ѕaмe people yoυ wanт тo ιnѕтall agaιn тo conтιnυe..тнιnĸ aвoυт yoυr ĸιdѕ вorn and υnвorn..

don'т yoυ тнιnĸ ιѕ wrong тнaт oυr parenтѕ worĸ 35yearѕ and can'т вoaѕт oғ 3мιllιonaιre ѕavιngѕ?even graтυιтy ιѕ a ѕcaм..penѕιon ιѕ anoтнer ѕcaм..вυт тнe governorѕ/depυтιeѕ are on lιғe ѕalary and cнoιce нoмeѕ ғor lιғe..aғтer only rυlιng noт ѕervιng ғor 4yearѕ?

yoυ ѕee тнeѕe anoмalιeѕ вυт do noтнιng,ιт appearѕ yoυ loѕт нope or conғιdence ιn тнe power тнaт lιeѕ wιтнιn..ιт'ѕ yoυr prerogaтιve тo cнange and rejecт тнιѕ мodern day ѕlavery..ιn a coυnтry wнere тнe ѕнarιa law ιѕ ѕυpreмe тo тнe ғederal conѕтιтυтιon...a мan ιn тнe norтн can мarry an υnderage вecaυѕe нιѕ cυlтυre/relιgιon allowѕ нιм...вυт ιn тнe weѕт ιт'ѕ a crιмe..ιn тнe ѕaмe coυnтry

ι coυld go on and on..вυт ι wιll ѕтop нere
.don'т even нave тιмe тo read тнroυgн all ι нave wrιттen ғorgιve any тypoѕ..тнιnĸ ιғ yoυ wιll..reмaιn вleѕѕed and ғocυѕed.!
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Benekruku(m): 2:43am On Aug 30, 2017
"ONLY" JESUS"

And it's still going to a tough one for him to win

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by fyneguy: 3:32am On Aug 30, 2017
grin grin grin

Many naive strategists on here.

You think you can use a Northerner against another? grin grin grin grin grin

By the time the Emirs talk to Dankwabo, he will stand down a day before the election grin grin grin grin

Worse still, any Party that chooses VP candidate from the SE will lose in the North. grin grin grin grin grin

I suspect Fayose intends to convince PDP with this fact so he can get it. grin grin grin grin

That's why he's fanning the embers of Biafra to further provoke the North grin grin grin grin

My people, think, think, and think!

I will just advise these guys to wait till 2023. Only death can stop Buhari as is -God forbid! (I will vote for him again. I don't trust these thieves grin grin grin grin)
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by EzeCanada: 3:50am On Aug 30, 2017
Afam4eva:
PDP needs a strong northerner to wrestle some northern votes from either Buhari or whoever APC decides to field. When that is achieved, i think the south is pretty much ope to anyone especially in the south east and south-south where Buhari or APC is hated even more than satan.

Sorry to say this, but you sounded like a brain watched fellow with severe low self esteem.

The rate at which you arrived at your conclusion to narrow your search light towards the north in search of a replacement without giving it a second thought is mind boggling.

Whatever happened to yourself. What makes you disqualified to rule Nigeria considering you are of age, articulate, sharp and enlightened?

You need to reformat your thought process and mind set asap bro.

Thank you
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Afam4eva(m): 3:57am On Aug 30, 2017
EzeCanada:

Sorry to say this, but you sounded like a brain watched fellow with severe low self esteem.

The rate at which you arrived at your conclusion to narrow your search light towards the north in search of a replacement without giving it a second thought is mind boggling.

Whatever happened to yourself. What makes you disqualified to rule Nigeria considering you are of age, articulate, sharp and enlightened?

You need to reformat your thought process and mind set asap bro.

Thank you
It's because of people like you that other countries think we're dumb as a people.

The OP asked a very concise question; "Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock?"

No, i can't lead PDP back to Aso rock and neither can you. only a popular politician can do that and the person will have to be from the north to be able to steal some votes from whoever the other party (APC) presents. I don't understand why this simple question and my answer should be difficult to decipher.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by EzeCanada: 4:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Afam4eva:

It's because of people like you that other countries think we're dumb as a people.

The OP asked a very concise question; "Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock?"

No, i can't lead PDP back to Aso rock and neither can you. only a popular politician can do that and the person will have to be from the north to be able to steal some votes from whoever the other party (APC) presents. I don't understand why this simple question and my answer should be difficult to decipher.

You do not know my background and therefore cannot possibly determine my faith.

Moreover, I do not mean to undermine you,  afterall I pointed out that you had all it takes to rule your country.  Political affiliations, religion, ethnicity or what have you should not pose any limitation. What you lack is courage, determination. political will and foresight.

With a top notch agenda coupled with the features listed above the Nigerian presidency could be within reach

You mentioned popularity, do you know you are already popular on Nairaland. Do you also know Nairaland is one of the leading online community platform in the world. No.1 in Africa and obviously Nigeria, in terms of membership. So all you could do is work out a blue print, start and build up your campaign in Niaraland.

Then take a step further by visiting any PDP office or better still visit the link below for a membership form:
 http://peoplesdemocraticparty.com.ng/?page_id=69

Your popularity on Nairaland if well harnessed should translate to followership and popularity in PDP if you are able to properly market your agenda.

I only wanted you to see possibilities where there seem to be limitations considering most Nigerian youth look up to you for leadership after all individuals like Obama, Buhari and a host of others turned what looks like thier limitations into possibilities. So why can't you?
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Afam4eva(m): 5:07am On Aug 30, 2017
EzeCanada:

You do not know my background and therefore cannot possibly determine my faith.

Moreover, I do not mean to undermine you,  afterall I pointed out that you had all it takes to rule your country.  Political affiliations, religion, ethnicity or what have you should not pose any limitation. What you lack is courage, determination. political will and foresight.

With a top notch agenda coupled with the features listed above the Nigerian presidency could be within reach

You mentioned popularity, do you know you are already popular on Nairaland. Do you also know Nairaland is one of the leading online community platform in the world. No.1 in Africa and obviously Nigeria, in terms of membership. So all you could do is work out a blue print, start and build up your campaign in Niaraland.

Then take a step further by visiting any PDP office or better still visit the link below for a membership form:
 http://peoplesdemocraticparty.com.ng/?page_id=69

Your popularity on Nairaland if well harnessed should translate to followership and popularity in PDP if you are able to properly market your agenda.

I only wanted you to see possibilities where there seem to be limitations considering most Nigerian youth look up to you for leadership after all individuals like Obama, Buhari and a host of others turned what looks like thier limitations into possibilities. So why can't you?
The question is not about who is more qualified or has the ability to take Nigeria to the promise land. It's simply predicated on a political a party, PDP winning back the presidential seat that they lost to APC and our answer is supposed to be in that direction and i think my reply was apt.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by PrinceOlisa(m): 5:08am On Aug 30, 2017
Will corruption and impunity allow them into Aso Villa in 2019?He who wants to lead Nigeria must come with clean hands.Examine those mentioned above are they fit!Their past will definitely hunt them.It's a matter of time!
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by aku626(m): 6:01am On Aug 30, 2017
We'd all be doomed again if we can't see beyond political parties henceforth
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 30, 2017
MrPolitics:
it isn't an easy thing to defeat a ruling party, especially in a country like Nigeria.

it took 16 years and a coalition of heavy opposition political parties and individuals to defeat PDP as a ruling party

by 2019, APC would have spent 4 years in power and might still be considered "fresh" by th nigerian electorate

but, if possible, which of the political heavyweights in the PDP do you think can fly the party ticket to victory?

1. Goodluck Jonathan
Former President Jonathan is eligible for 1 more term as the senate bill to prohibit him hasn't been passed. he still has a huge following especially in the south east and south south

2. Sule Lamido
Former Governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido is a popular politician in the north.

3. Ibrahim Dankwambo
Governor of Gombe State. he's believed to be a fresh young and competent

4. David Mark
Former Senate President.

5. Ayo Fayose
Governor of Ekiti State. he's believed to be the main face of the opposition, and his constant criticism of PMB has gained him a lot of popularity and attention nationwide

even besides those on this list. who in the PDP now, do you think can defeat the PDP in 2019
Before 2019 most of them will be in jail,sarki is already a fraudster, efcc is waiting for fayose,david mark cannot win Benue state,gej can only win Igbo votes,lamido is a criminal.

For now,if pmb decide not to contest, El rufai is the answer.
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Paulancebay(m): 6:14am On Aug 30, 2017
Markarfi will do the magic....if the party don't pick him...forget it..
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by DabuIIIT: 6:17am On Aug 30, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Before 2019 most of them will be in jail,sarki is already a fraudster, efcc is waiting for fayose,david mark cannot win Benue state,gej can only win Igbo votes,lamido is a criminal.

For now,if pmb decide not to contest, El rufai is the answer.
ogogoro at 06hrs grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri / Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu / "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.