Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? (23377 Views)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows / Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by kolaaderin: 7:07am On Aug 30, 2017
wizalpha:
I prefer BEN MUARY BRUCE

You mean the common sense on paper man. He can't not pull a jack shiiiiit
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Ejehjoe(m): 7:10am On Aug 30, 2017
No body. Tell pdp to cultivate honesty, transparency and respect:
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Malawian(m): 7:21am On Aug 30, 2017
danduj:
There are three things which are a mystery unto me, yea 4 which I do not know;

(1) The way Neymar makes over $200 million in 8 years
(2) The way Mayweather makes in 56 minutes more than Neymar makes in 8 years
(3) The way Deziani is probably richer than both Neymar and Mayweather combined
(4) The reason I went to school
Lol, this is a good way to start the day. cheesy
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Tecno66: 7:22am On Aug 30, 2017
A nation's president should be a uniting agent but I think Buhari is bringing division to the country by his actions. His actions and inactions and his age and state of health will make Nigeria a joke as a country if Buhari is returned. He will cross into his 80s during that tenure when there are young vibrant men around. Please get me right, I am not talking about APC or PDP here.
AkProsper:
The more I try to answer that question, the more I see buhari ruling for 2nd term.
Even from the op list, those people you mentioned are not holy/saint. they will just come to eat their portion of the national cake.

check my signature⏬⏬⏬
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by TundeHashim(m): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Diademk07:

You this clown won't stop your stupidity bah?

Which Kwara is linked with Hausa Fulani? Are you crazy? That you are a Fulani living in Kwara doesn't mean the state is linked with Fulani. Get that sunk into your brain.

Fulani region ends in northern North.. Better start finding your place back in Sokoto/Mali where you came from because nothing last forever even as the British eventually had to leave Nigeria for us and went back to their country.
hmmm..I'm NOT a Fulani living in Kwara BUT a Fulani FROM kwara. Our president is not a Fulani living in Nigeria but a Fulani from Nigeria. having said this, did u know that they've been several attempts to take ilorin province (the whole of Kwara south and Kwara central) to the Western region starting from willinks commission down to the Ekundayo panel. did u know why they all fail? have u ever heard of the Ilorin talaka parapo movement in Ilorin province? did u know singular step of that turned its fortune from a ruling party to a dead party?More recently, haven't u heard of Governor Mohammed Lawal of Kwara state, did u know the singular step that led to his downfall? All these examples are of people who tried to take kwara state to the west and they all failed. most people that haven't lived in Kwara state do have this false perspective that it's a Yoruba state but that's not true. Ilorin people who have about 48% of the population are bound by Islam and the Emirate system links them to the North so also is kwara north people. could go on and on but I hope I've explained our position to you. Yorubas are wonderful people and I'm proud I've got Yoruba blood as well but kwara state just belongs to the North. ask any other Kwaran. make no mistake, Yorubas are the dominant ethnic group but still, they're "Northern Yoruba". Whether we are Yoruba, ibo or Fulani...the most important is that we're humans and there's no need for argumentsm..
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by TundeHashim(m): 8:04am On Aug 30, 2017
Diademk07:

You this clown won't stop your stupidity bah?

Which Kwara is linked with Hausa Fulani? Are you crazy? That you are a Fulani living in Kwara doesn't mean the state is linked with Fulani. Get that sunk into your brain.

Fulani region ends in northern North.. Better start finding your place back in Sokoto/Mali where you came from because nothing last forever even as the British eventually had to leave Nigeria for us and went back to their country.
and why are u extremely bothered about Ilorin. to bevfrank with u, I believe Ilorin town itself is under Yoruba leadership than Fulanis. These are my reasons. The most important traditionAl figure, the Emir, is Fulani. After him are the Baloguns, four in number and they're Balogun Gambari (for Hausa, Nupe, Gwari etc), Balogun Ajikobi (for the Yoruba) Balogun Fulani (for the Fulbe) and finally Balogun Alanamu (Yoruba as well). Now out of the four Balogun, two are Yorubas. if that is not good, it's a public knowledge that a family that produces Balogun Gambari, stunning as it may seem, is also Yoruba. By combination of share luck and conspiracy, a Yoruba family has ousted the original owners if the Balogun Gambari family and they've been producing Balogun for almost a century. if that's not enough, the two next most important positions are that if the Magaji (ile) Are and the Baba Isale and these posts are occupied by the descendants of Afonja and his junior brother respectively. Then district heads, which are monopolized by the royal family and to a lesser extent, the Baloguns. So both Yoruba and Fulani co-rule Ilorin...I hope you've learnt sth!
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Splashme: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2017
ooshinibos:
ex governor Peter obi

Yea
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2017
danduj:

Nice research

But what is (4) doing there? Because your brilliant thinking/research just proved why you went to school smiley

If you are referring to having money, school is not a prerequisite. Innate knowledge/wisdom is enough.

Your Business shouldn't be an "Agbero" online. Own a Website. N20k only. Check my signature.
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by amazingspiderma: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2017
sonnie10:

SW is the swing states in present Nigeria. Who ever they vote for wins. PDP should leave the north for Buhari concentrate on SW. SE and SS is a done deal
And Middle belt States like Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa.

Then the certificate issue, loop sided appointment, and secret recruitments will come into play.
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Omooniya1: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2017
Independent candidate Emir Sanusi/Peter Obi
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by josh123(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Bleep PDP angry
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by PassingShot(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2017
mrvitalis:
Honestly speaking Buhari has a good chance to return ( even tho I may not support him again )

Realistically only David Mark can unsit Buhari

How

PDP goes with Mark ,with the idea that it's time to free the middle belt from the Hausa/Fulani dominance

This will give him 70% of middle belt
40 % of north east
25% of north west

With and Igbo vice he will get 7 million votes from
From we the igbos ( won't vote for him tho )
South south will give him close to 7 million votes too ( Jonathan didn't get this high votes because people didn't really vote for him the ones that voted votes against Buhari )

South west are always divided and has very little votes even if he loses here the difference won't be more than -1 million votes

The margin from the middle belt will give him the edge ...south south and south east will roughly match the core north ...

So if the margin in the middle belt is strong enough he wins
You're obviously a complete novice when it comes to politics and its permutation.

David Mark has the least chance to unsit PMB.

How can anyone, even worse being a David Mark, get 40% in NE against PMB?

If anything, PMB will score NOTHING LESS THAN 80% of total votes in NE and NW in 2019.

You know NOTHING about politics. You see the number of "likes" your submission got despite being in a prime page?

That speaks a lot about your post.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by mrvitalis(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2017
PassingShot:

You're obviously a complete novice when it comes to politics and its permutation.

If anything, PMB will score NOTHING LESS THAN 80% of total votes in NE and NW in 2019.

You know NOTHING about politics. You see the number of "likes" your submission got despite being in a prime page?

Read my post well you will see I said if they play the card of freeing the minority from Hausa Fulani dominance ...hope you are aware of the large number of minorities in the north east and they will see it as a chance to break free
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by PassingShot(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
mrvitalis:

Read my post well you will see I said if they play the card of freeing the minority from Hausa Fulani dominance ...hope you are aware of the large number of minorities in the north east and they will see it as a chance to break free
What's the population of the so-called minority groups in the NE?

With PMB's achievement over BH in that region, nothing else will matter so much in 2019 to those people.

Have you seen the solidarity videos made in his honour by some Adamawa fans and Bauchi fans?

Omo, forget David Mark. PDP will need a complete mess up by APC/PMB for them to have a chance.

BTW, where did you get the notion of 7 million votes from SE/SS from?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by icon007(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
danduj:

Lol.. . I know the answer to 4. To be better than Deziani!!.. . Whatever ur interpretation is.
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by icon007(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gift10:
Sule lamido president ike ekwremadu for vice it's a sure victory for PDP. They just need to devide d vote of d north by half cos APC is not getting a single vote from d south south and south East d hatred is much from dis regions..

Nice combination! But trust d present govt to pick up lamido for his crimes immediately. That is one of the best tickets dat can unsit this govt. Though would prefer something different from the norm.. See Trump for example.
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by EazyMoh(m): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
mrvitalis:
Minorities dominate north west
Did you just say north west?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by BabaPissmaker(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
chinoxstock:
The youths of Nigeria are so useless that they don't care about themselves or their joblessness or hopelessness. They are more interested in petty things like APC and PDP.
Any of the fool the op listed can decamp to another party. And yet the youth still don't understand that these goats are playing with their destinyx .

What a country!!
OP asked a simple question. Do you have an answer for him or not? Before you go ahead to insult yourself and all other youths in your family. If you don't want any of the names in the list just say so
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by EazyMoh(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
PassingShot:

Lol! Don't mind that Mrvitalis.
A David Mark that struggled to win a rerun senatorial election. He had to start emergency road construction and rice distribution even at that couldn't defeat the APC candidate with more than 60% votes. That is in his own Idoma turf not to talk of the whole Benue, or north central.
How can one even think David Mark could get 40% NE votes? Even Atiku can't get that against PMB!
Nobody born of a woman could!
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Unfortunately over 80% of Nigerians are still under the illusion that the solution to Nigeria's problems is in Aso Rock and that itself is a very big problem, a country can have bad government with good citizens and the society will still function properly but a country with bad government and bad citizens can 'never' function...... angry

Which country do you know of that has 'bad government and good citizens' and 'functions properly' ?
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by diadem10: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2017
TundeHashim:
and why are u extremely bothered about Ilorin. to bevfrank with u, I believe Ilorin town itself is under Yoruba leadership than Fulanis. These are my reasons. The most important traditionAl figure, the Emir, is Fulani. After him are the Baloguns, four in number and they're Balogun Gambari (for Hausa, Nupe, Gwari etc), Balogun Ajikobi (for the Yoruba) Balogun Fulani (for the Fulbe) and finally Balogun Alanamu (Yoruba as well). Now out of the four Balogun, two are Yorubas. if that is not good, it's a public knowledge that a family that produces Balogun Gambari, stunning as it may seem, is also Yoruba. By combination of share luck and conspiracy, a Yoruba family has ousted the original owners if the Balogun Gambari family and they've been producing Balogun for almost a century. if that's not enough, the two next most important positions are that if the Magaji (ile) Are and the Baba Isale and these posts are occupied by the descendants of Afonja and his junior brother respectively. Then district heads, which are monopolized by the royal family and to a lesser extent, the Baloguns. So both Yoruba and Fulani co-rule Ilorin...I hope you've learnt sth!

I really don't know what nonsense you're saying but let me inform you that Balogun is simply a Yoruba title! Whether the title was conferred on some Gambari/Fulani doesn't make Ilorin belong to them. Fulani are residents in Ilorin, not indigenous. As far back in history, Ilorin was part of Oyo empire, not part of any stupid Fulani empire which is even far north than anything you can expect. So, shut your mouth if you know nothing! And nothing last forever, hence, you had better trace back your root because you're a wanderer in Ilorin!
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by diadem10: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2017
TundeHashim:
hmmm..I'm NOT a Fulani living in Kwara BUT a Fulani FROM kwara. Our president is not a Fulani living in Nigeria but a Fulani from Nigeria. having said this, did u know that they've been several attempts to take ilorin province (the whole of Kwara south and Kwara central) to the Western region starting from willinks commission down to the Ekundayo panel. did u know why they all fail? have u ever heard of the Ilorin talaka parapo movement in Ilorin province? did u know singular step of that turned its fortune from a ruling party to a dead party?More recently, haven't u heard of Governor Mohammed Lawal of Kwara state, did u know the singular step that led to his downfall? All these examples are of people who tried to take kwara state to the west and they all failed. most people that haven't lived in Kwara state do have this false perspective that it's a Yoruba state but that's not true. Ilorin people who have about 48% of the population are bound by Islam and the Emirate system links them to the North so also is kwara north people. could go on and on but I hope I've explained our position to you. Yorubas are wonderful people and I'm proud I've got Yoruba blood as well but kwara state just belongs to the North. ask any other Kwaran. make no mistake, Yorubas are the dominant ethnic group but still, they're "Northern Yoruba". Whether we are Yoruba, ibo or Fulani...the most important is that we're humans and there's no need for argumentsm..

Look at this clown.. Which Kwara belongs to the North? Lol.

So all the Obas in all the LG apart from Ilorin are Northerners bah? The dominant language in Kwara is Hausa bah? Ilorin itself was part of which Empire before they gained independence? Oyo empire or Fulani empire? All these were documented!

You're seriously deluded and you don't know it. It's even a shame you're boasting at the fact that you don't have an origin and know where you came from but let me inform you that just as the British left Nigeria for their region or Bakassi was given back to the Cameroun, Fulani in Ilorin will be sent packing to where they came from. You had better go find the place where your ancestors came from. At least, Saraki knows he came from Mali, not Ilorin.
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by TundeHashim(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
diadem10:

I really don't know what nonsense you're saying but let me inform you that Balogun is simply a Yoruba title! Whether the title was conferred on some Gambari/Fulani doesn't make Ilorin belong to them. Fulani are residents in Ilorin, not indigenous. As far back in history, Ilorin was part of Oyo empire, not part of any stupid Fulani empire which is even far north than anything you can expect. So, shut your mouth if you know nothing! And nothing last forever, hence, you had better trace back your root because you're a wanderer in Ilorin!
initially I thought you have a functional brain and on that assumption, I overlooked your initial pejorative remarks thinking a fruitful conversation could take place. Have so much to say and to lecture you on Ilorin history but your hatred and bigotry won't let u think outside the box. I'm not looking forward to replying any of your comment because I know it can't be sensible, rational, objective and devoid of any rant. I'm in Ilorin, come chase me out!
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by diadem10: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
TundeHashim:
initially I thought you have a functional brain and on that assumption, I overlooked your initial pejorative remarks thinking a fruitful conversation could take place. Have so much to say and to lecture you on Ilorin history but your hatred and bigotry won't let u think outside the box. I'm not looking forward to replying any of your comment because I know it can't be sensible, rational, objective and devoid of any rant. I'm in Ilorin, come chase me out!

Lmao.
This clown is talking about bigotry but just of recent, he had the audacity to team up Kwara with his nonsense Fulani hegemony! I ask again how is Kwara North? Do they speak the language? Were they part of Fulani empire? Just because one wanderer managed to fight with one Afonja and became an emir in Ilorin, you clown had the audacity to talk nonsense about Kwara but let me reiterate once again that the British left Nigeria for us, the Japanese left Korea for her citizens, Bakassi was ceded to the Cameroun, the Americans left Hong kong for her citizens etc. Hence, you and your cronies will leave Ilorin whether you like it or not.

I hope you will still be in Ilorin by the time Nigeria breaks? Better go find your root, Rootless Wanderer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu / "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President / Deji Adeyanju: How Running Mates May Decide Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.