Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? (23381 Views)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows / Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by INTERMAN: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Donald
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by chloride6: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
krendo:
Saraki is he best bet for Nigeria come 2019, it does not matter about party

Nigeria is in serious need of redefinition

Saraki has the charisma to pull this off
Saraki will be president of your house.

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
To me, no Nigerian Politician from any political party can make Nigerian great again. they are all same

I have drastically Lost Confidence in this country.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by dust144(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
Let me ask oba....
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by DaBillionnaire: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
krendo:

Saraki or what did I hear u say undecided

Oh! May be u meant sarrki grin

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by blackbeau1(f): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Erm, I'd like to say that APC winning PDP was more a function of GEJ refusal to play blood thirsty politics tho.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by nkowaputa(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
MrPolitics:
it isn't an easy thing to defeat a ruling party, especially in a country like Nigeria.

it took 16 years and a coalition of heavy opposition political parties and individuals to defeat PDP as a ruling party

by 2019, APC would have spent 4 years in power and might still be considered "fresh" by th nigerian electorate

but, if possible, which of the political heavyweights in the PDP do you think can fly the party ticket to victory?

1. Goodluck Jonathan
Former President Jonathan is eligible for 1 more term as the senate bill to prohibit him hasn't been passed. he still has a huge following especially in the south east and south south

2. Sule Lamido
Former Governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido is a popular politician in the north.

3. Ibrahim Dankwambo
Governor of Gombe State. he's believed to be a fresh young and competent

4. David Mark
Former Senate President.

5. Ayo Fayose
Governor of Ekiti State. he's believed to be the main face of the opposition, and his constant criticism of PMB has gained him a lot of popularity and attention nationwide

even besides those on this list. who in the PDP now, do you think can defeat the PDP in 2019

PETER OBI AND ANYBODY FROM MIDDLEBELT.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Realasquared: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
I did not see any, pdp members are still in shock of their defeat. Needs resuscitation.
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by mrvitalis(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
Afam4eva:
PDP needs a strong northerner to wrestle some northern votes from either Buhari or whoever APC decides to field. When that is achieved, i think the south is pretty much ope to anyone especially in the south east and south-south where Buhari or APC is hated even more than satan.
No man on earth can win Buhari in the north ...that's a fact

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by WordEmmanuel(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
P.D.P- POLITICAL DISEASED PARTY.
Whose Saying they should come back? i know all the witches and wizards that are behind nigerias downfall would promote the coming back of pdp. if theres anything called badnews is the word pdp.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by hedonistic: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
Waziri Atiku Abubakar.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by chasingsmiles: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
I think JEGA, will be the best candidate for PDP as far as 2019 presidential election is concerned.
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by i2nigeria(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
cool shocked tongue
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by aariwa(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Atiku Abubakar and patience Jonathan as vice

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by obailala(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Atiku/Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by obailala(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
mrvitalis:

No man on earth can win Buhari in the north ...that's a fact

Buhari's votes can be divided. That is a fact...
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by sandland: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
PDP can not win anything.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by VictorEkwere: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
MrPolitics:
it isn't an easy thing to defeat a ruling party, especially in a country like Nigeria.

it took 16 years and a coalition of heavy opposition political parties and individuals to defeat PDP as a ruling party

by 2019, APC would have spent 4 years in power and might still be considered "fresh" by th nigerian electorate

but, if possible, which of the political heavyweights in the PDP do you think can fly the party ticket to victory?

1. Goodluck Jonathan
Former President Jonathan is eligible for 1 more term as the senate bill to prohibit him hasn't been passed. he still has a huge following especially in the south east and south south

2. Sule Lamido
Former Governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido is a popular politician in the north.

3. Ibrahim Dankwambo

4. David Mark
Former Senate President.

5. Ayo Fayose
Governor of Ekiti State. he's believed to be the main face of the opposition, and his constant criticism of PMB has gained him a lot of popularity and attention nationwide

even besides those on this list. who in the PDP now, do you think can defeat the PDP in 2019
Goodluck Jonathan is the only man that can get back the mantle if only he will be willing to run the race
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Veetee(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
udumosam23:
Give Sanusi/Donald Duke ticket a trial and see miracle

God bless you brother, you just echoed by thoughts
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by drtee247(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
samyyoung:
Taking power from a Northerner aint easy.....but with God, we shall conquer, wish another party wld come up n take d mantle
wish u guys best of luck
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Hereignsinam: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
danduj:
There are three things which are a mystery unto me, yea 4 which I do not know;

(1) The way Neymar makes over $200 million in 8 years
(2) The way Mayweather makes in 56 minutes more than Neymar makes in 8 years
(3) The way Deziani is probably richer than both Neymar and Mayweather combined
(4) The reason I went to school

My brother I honestly don't understand Deziani money even blood money can not produce Deziani type of money

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by arowstev2000: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
krendo:

Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by ogundokun: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
krendo:

mumu

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Bede2u(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
mrvitalis:
Honestly speaking Buhari has a good chance to return ( even tho I may not support him again )

Realistically only David Mark can unsit Buhari

How

PDP goes with Mark ,with the idea that it's time to free the middle belt from the Hausa/Fulani dominance

This will give him 70% of middle belt
40 % of north east
25% of north west

With and Igbo vice he will get 7 million votes from
From we the igbos ( won't vote for him tho )
South south will give him close to 7 million votes too ( Jonathan didn't get this high votes because people didn't really vote for him the ones that voted votes against Buhari )

South west are always divided and has very little votes even if he loses here the difference won't be more than -1 million votes

The margin from the middle belt will give him the edge ...south south and south east will roughly match the core north ...

So if the margin in the middle belt is strong enough he wins
ya you are right... except for one very BIG ISSUE David mark is christian.... there are no muslim politicians from SE and SS. So wat can we do here

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Daboomb: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
MrPolitics:

1. Goodluck Jonathan

2. Sule Lamido

3. Ibrahim Dankwambo

4. David Mark
Former Senate President.

5. Ayo Fayose

- Jonathan can, if people from Biafra and the South South are the ONLY ONES eligible to vote but their 5% failed jonathan in 2015 and will do even worse if the mistake was repeated in 2019.

- Ayo Fayose can, if all Nigerians are like IPOB. But l am sure that even the Igbos are just tolerating his stewpidity and incoherence, for the sake of attacking Buhari. Fayose may become the 1st elected President of Biafra while Kanu becomes his Vice President.
What a "mad" combination! shocked shocked grin grin

- David Amrk and Sule Lamido are spent forces. Without money influence, these two cant even win their LGA elections. grin

- Ibrahim Dankwambo/ Hmmm... this one can dilute Buhari's votes in the North but with the SW and the Middle belt firmly in the kitty, l think PDP will play opposiion for a very long time!

Unless ofcourse, if Buhari allows Saraki to manipulate him again. undecided

Best option is Ebele Badluck Jonathan.
The clueles man can will American Presidential election sef
. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by inkreezz(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Dankwanbo is d best man for d job
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Quality20(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Jonathan is d best. d last time he visited sokoto Hausa ppl were all over him telling him to come back. Jonathan and makarfi ticket can unseat APC . I pray and hope pdp fields him let us send apc back to their constituent parts
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by GreatCracker(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
danduj:
There are three things which are a mystery unto me, yea 4 which I do not know;

(1) The way Neymar makes over $200 million in 8 years
(2) The way Mayweather makes in 56 minutes more than Neymar makes in 8 years
(3) The way Deziani is probably richer than both Neymar and Mayweather combined
(4) The reason I went to school

i really think i should start asking my self these same set of questions becus its a vague pyramid that no one could simply explain with the use of an ordinary or deep logic.
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by mikolo80: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
chinoxstock:
The youths of Nigeria are so useless that they don't care about themselves or their joblessness or hopelessness. They are more interested in petty things like APC and PDP.
Any of the fool the op listed can decamp to another party. And yet the youth still don't understand that these goats are playing with their destinyx .

What a country!!
so what do you want the youths to do. Fold their arms?
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by mrvitalis(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Bede2u:
ya you are right... except for one very BIG ISSUE David mark is christian.... there are no muslim politicians from SE and SS. So wat can we do here

People over estimate the population of northern Muslims
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by MaziEDOZIE(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
MrPolitics:

by 2019, APC would have spent 4 years in power and might still be considered "fresh" by th nigerian electorate...I didn't see my name in the list or have you forgotten how strong and influencial i am in this our great party?

1. Goodluck Jonathan

2. Sule Lamido

3. Ibrahim Dankwambo

4. David Mark
Former Senate President.

5. Ayo Fayose

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by mrvitalis(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
obailala:
Buhari's votes can be divided. That is a fact...

Not at all bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell / I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore / Commonwealth Election Observers Land In Nigeria, Meet INEC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.