Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (93023 Views)

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / My Husband Is Too Jealous / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by 0079jaBond(m): 1:17am On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Permit my digression,

But shouldn't the subject of this Court case be a case of Paedophilia?

What law school did Judge Abdulahi Baba go to?

Making sense...

But we know those guys up north are something else.
Wondering how they're able to operate this way despite Nigeria's constitution stipulating age 18...

We are far from One Nigeria...
Positive revolution or doom awaits...

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:28am On Aug 30, 2017
Homeboiy:
I don't have anything to say since its from the north

ba mu da magana

Perhaps you may have something to say if it had involved Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe who married his 2nd wife Uche barely over 15 yrs when he was well into his 70s.

Ai sai kayi magana.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by youngdabold(m): 1:41am On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Tribal sentiments apart, it's sheer stupidity and an act of pedophilia for a man to wife a 15 year old girl undecided

It doesn't make sense at all
.....Point of correction my lord.....if they got married in 2015,then it should be when she was 14 years old......IMAGINE

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by naijamerican: 1:51am On Aug 30, 2017
These useless Hausas. How can a 14 yr old girl be married?

Lastica!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by ransomed: 1:53am On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Permit my digression,

::-- Shariah law school where he was called to bar on islamic marriage and jurisprudence. A girl that should be reading for exams is "reading" for divorce. I don't blame the husband, he takes after his prophet who had carnal knowledge of underage girls.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Oladipo1166(m): 2:25am On Aug 30, 2017
please i need the girls picture to check if truly she is true.
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Bashirfuntua(m): 2:32am On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
What do you expect from a paedophile?

I just scrolled up to check his name and I'm not surprised

The never cease to disappoint me
I thought you have sense

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by riseabovehate: 3:07am On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=Olibboy post=59946337]

Source: http://punchng.com/my-husband-is-very-jealous-because-im-beautiful-16-year-old-housewife/
[/quote
Mental slavery is the worst form of slavery.
And a Judge sat down to listen to this as marriage case instead of child abuse.
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by defemidefemi(m): 3:19am On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Permit my digression,

if U're a lawyer u Will know dat the court is not a Father Christmas

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Celdanstar: 3:22am On Aug 30, 2017
16 year old housewife? A girl that should still be in ss2? Lord save ya children.
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Henitan24(f): 3:32am On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Tribal sentiments apart, it's sheer stupidity and an act of pedophilia for a man to wife a 15 year old girl undecided

It doesn't make sense at all

let's get use to things/situations like, its their culture and remember no culture is superior. All culture can't act and have the same belief as yours. You shld know I respect ur ideas and perceptions more than you think but this is a 'no' for me.
Is formerly MzEddytan
SAY NO TRIBALISM
TEAM #DANITE

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by abike12(f): 4:08am On Aug 30, 2017
16?! Jesu
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by captianfreeman(m): 4:10am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

Yeah, I'm a Northerner and a Muslim but I'm 100% against this practice. What I want Nigerians to understand is that not all Northerners are supporting this act, more than 80% of Northerners are against this. Most of the people that practice this are villagers and some villagers are against it, Infact ISLAM is against it.

Traditional rulers and Islamic scholars are trying thier best to see the end of it (you know how stubborn villagers can be) So please just because some few among us are practicing it doesn't mean the whole region or religion is supporting/encouraging it.
The popular senator, who is renowned for marrying under age children is also a villager abi?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 30, 2017
But where is her picture?
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by fitprince: 4:14am On Aug 30, 2017
pedophiles: malu mumu tribe
skull miners: usless afonjas
drugs/scam: Igbos aka cown followers aka ipods
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 30, 2017
He is only jealous because he hasn't fu,Ck you well enough
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by dreamangel: 4:25am On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Permit my digression,

Today you dey make sense

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by dreamangel: 4:50am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

Yeah, I'm a Northerner and a Muslim but I'm 100% against this practice. What I want Nigerians to understand is that not all Northerners are supporting this act, more than 80% of Northerners are against this. Most of the people that practice this are villagers and some villagers are against it, Infact ISLAM is against it.

Traditional rulers and Islamic scholars are trying thier best to see the end of it (you know how stubborn villagers can be) So please just because some few among us are practicing it doesn't mean the whole region or religion is supporting/encouraging it.

Villagers? Kai! Do you remember the case that brought this issue to the limelight a few years back? Our able senator that married his Egyptian driver's 13 year old daughter. When people were horrified by his actions he turned it into a religious issue saying people were against him because he is a Muslim. Many other educated male rich Muslims especially from the North supported him and the issue died down. No it is not only villagers
Pedophilia no matter who practices it for whatever reason should be punishable by life imprisonment with hard labour.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by richidinho(m): 5:02am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

Traditional rulers and Islamic scholars
are trying thier best to see the end of it (you know how stubborn villagers can be) So please just because some few among us are practicing it doesn't mean the whole region or religion is supporting/encouraging it.

You are right, traditional rulers like the emir Sanusi abi? grin

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by ahamonyeka(m): 5:03am On Aug 30, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by tballeyy(m): 5:14am On Aug 30, 2017
Aboki with child abuse
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by 9japrof(m): 5:40am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

Bros calm down and reduce the lie abeg, which villagers, even the northern elite also do the barbaric acts, I stay in the north and I know what goes around there. I can count at least some few cases to prove that your people love fresh pussy, pussy that's under 19.

Bros sentiments aside, a lot of work still need to be done in the north

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by 9japrof(m): 5:48am On Aug 30, 2017
Henitan24:

let's get use to things/situations like, its their culture and remember no culture is superior. All culture can't act and have the same belief as yours. You shld know I respect ur ideas and perceptions more than you think but this is a 'no' for me.
Is formerly MzEddytan
SAY NO TRIBALISM
TEAM #DANITE

Sister forget danite something, if a culture doesn't confirm to acceptable norms, then it should be abolished, that you guys are promoting a detribalised body does not mean you would shy from the truth when you see it.

Killing of twins was a weird practice of the south, in the past but had to be abolished because it wasn't acceptable in the modern era. Do you know what it means to subject a 14 year old to sex, child delivery and motherhood at that tender age and you are here watering it down that it is their custom, how about if you were married out as a 14year old, would you nt champion the abolishing of that barbaric act?

Sister fear God

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by AnanseK(m): 6:01am On Aug 30, 2017
We have to work hard in modifying cultures in all parts, here is another culture from other parts

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/nigerian-man-mercilessly-beaten-up-over-yahoo-plus.html
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by AnanseK(m): 6:03am On Aug 30, 2017
9japrof:

Sister forget danite something, if a culture doesn't confirm to acceptable norms, then it should be abolished, that you guys are promoting a detribalised body does not mean you would shy from the truth when you see it.
Killing of twins was a weird practice of the south, in the past but had to be abolished because it wasn't acceptable in the modern era. Do you know what it means to subject a 14 year old to sex, child delivery and motherhood at that tender age and you are here watering it down that it is their custom, how about if you were married out as a 14year old, would you nt champion the abolishing of that barbaric act?
Sister fear God

Good you abolished killing of twins with the help of the missionaries. Please try abolishing cultures such as this as well:

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/nigerian-man-mercilessly-beaten-up-over-yahoo-plus.html
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 30, 2017
16 years old and housewife?

Why isn't she at school still? angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by babapressy(m): 6:16am On Aug 30, 2017
You are all invited for ''HENOSIS''.
A program geared towards, reprogramming wrong idiosyncrasies/mind-set, reforming and vitalizing disfunctional relationships through dynamic godly teachings....
Get ready.
#comingsoon
#amustattend
#forallsingles
#lovematters

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 30, 2017
I am a hausa muslim and i dont see anything wrong in doing that, Its our culture, the marriage is between 2 hausa muslims, if it were to be between a muslim and a christian then its a different issue. you cant marry a 16yrs old girl but you can be fvcking her at the age of 13 in the name of bg/gf? How hypocritical of you. I can gladly give out my daughter out for marriage at the age of 14. Whether you see it as child abuse, peodophilia, thats your problem. Its an issue of religion and culture, you have ur's i have mine.
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by major911(m): 6:18am On Aug 30, 2017
fratermathy:

To start with. You are a liar for saying you are a Northern Christian. Christians do not answer "Halimi" and I am sure that is not a tribal Hausa name too.

Secondly, Muslims supported Boko Haram from the very onset. In fact, the current President Buhari even called out Jonathan for trying to arrest Boko Haram members. The change of sentiments for Boko Haram ONLY came because the group started attacking Muslims. If Boko Haram had stuck to attacking Christians and Churches alone, the support would have even grown greater. When Boko Haram saw no churches and Christians to bomb anymore, they moved on to Mosques and Muslims. That was when Northerners started speaking out against the group.
Even till now, Boko Haram still gets funded by wealthy Northern Muslims. They get supplies, motivation, manpower, etc, from Northern Muslim supporters! This sort of thing CAN NEVER EVER happen in the South, even among Southern Muslims.

It is not only the lowest of the low that practise child marriage. Stop trying to reduce the intensity of the despicable act. Was the Emir of Kano not the one that shielded Yunusa (the abductor of Ese Oruru, an underaged girl)? Are child marriages not going on in the various state capitals in the North? Even the child bride in this story resides at Abuja, the capital of Nigeria! Why hasn't her husband been arrested for paedophile yet? What about your shariah courts, do they or do they not support child marriages? We all know the truth so quit lying to yourself in order to positively portray your region when we both know the truth.

Lastly, you say Muslims and Christians mind their business. Why won't they when Christians have been forced to cluster together in Sabon Garis? Or do you deny that Christians lack freedom of speech, movement, dressing and social life in the core North?

ogbeni christains dont cluster in sabongari non hausas do, which ar mostly igbos and few yourubas. hausa christains ar everywere. I served in the north so I know wot I am saying

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by BEASTER(m): 6:21am On Aug 30, 2017
Olibboy:

Source: http://punchng.com/my-husband-is-very-jealous-because-im-beautiful-16-year-old-housewife/
16year married house wife, that's under aged girl who knows nothing about married . intact in this case the parents of the girl are to blame because how can they allow their daughter to get married at this age instead sending her to school? Haba Hausa people with their virgin mentality, when will they call it a bygone? This girl future is totally destroy because she has already known the use of the forbidden fruit at unmatured age. May ALLAH forgive us, Amen

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Chidonc(m): 6:25am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

sorry sire, dont speak for other region of the north you have not been to, child marriage is very common in the north with exception of north central, most Muslim of hausa and fulani extract sees nothing wrong with this practice most times even when they are highly educated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.