Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (93012 Views)

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / My Husband Is Too Jealous / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2017
muller101:
Non of our business. Ur husband is jealous cos u are beautiful. Some women can be very 5tupid. Extremely 5tupid

That's part of the issue. She's not yet a woman, she's a teenager.
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2017
When baby factory was raided in somewhere eastern Nigeria most of the girls are below 16yrs. So they are old enough for sex but are too young for marriage? Hypocrites. Sex is a taboo to us muslims, thats why we get them married early. And for some of you saying isnt she suppose to be in school? Who tell you getting married at 16 is the end of education. We have female doctors, professors, who were married out at tender age. Sometimes i wonder if all southerners are fools. Educate your self first before jumping to conclusion.
Welcomme:

Is this peadophile a villager too? Masviews

Cc:Fratermathy
Tosyne2much
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Kokaine(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
The bone of contention here should be the poor 15 year old girl subjected to sex, not the tribalism in my statement
when you say 'na dem'. who are you referring to if not Hausas? you are too enlightened for this argument. dont slide down to the standard set by Nigerians with very short sight and long nose
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by SplendorWhite: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
I think that's enough proof that the girl child marriage should be looked into with much more intensity
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by tosyne2much(m): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kokaine:
when you say 'na dem'. who are you referring to if not Hausas? you are too enlightened for this argument. dont slide down to the standard set by Nigerians with very short sight and long nose
If a supposedly educated person like you don't seem to see anything wrong with child molestation, what do you expect the illiterate ones to do?

Please overlook the tribalism in my earlier comment and don't be beclouded by religion sentiments

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by pocohantas(f): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
How did this topic degenerate to tribal and religious wars.
Child bride is common in the North amongst muslims...that's bad.

...down here in the south, you guys don't marry teens, but you have sex with them. Teenage pregnancy is high here...lots of baby factories in the SE.

What's the difference between you all?

The earlier people learn to tackle an issue without sentiments,the better for us all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Berbierklaus(f): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by wrongnumber: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
MaryBenn:

See ur reasoning undecided does it change her age? Or change d fact that she's a child?? undecided

That is not my point cos some ladies are way mature in physical look and even mentally at 15 so stop quoting me wrongly.

I think this should be considered too and not just the age thing.

The most hypocritical twist is that when a 15 year old girl sleeps with a 17year old the world sees it as somehow OK but when a 30year old does same they cry fire.
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by GoodMuyis(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't expect a beetle opinion from you since you're all the same

Maybe I'll invite you to my wedding ceremony soon,

Jolof chinka and Salad oo, cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by tosyne2much(m): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Maybe I'll invite you to my wedding ceremony soon,

Jolof chinka and Salad oo, cheesy cheesy
I hope say no be 12 years old girl you sef go marry sha tongue
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by GreatChizzy: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

Yeah, I'm a Northerner and a Muslim but I'm 100% against this practice. What I want Nigerians to understand is that not all Northerners are supporting this act, more than 80% of Northerners are against this. Most of the people that practice this are villagers and some villagers are against it, Infact ISLAM is against it.

Traditional rulers and Islamic scholars are trying thier best to see the end of it (you know how stubborn villagers can be) So please just because some few among us are practicing it doesn't mean the whole region or religion is supporting/encouraging it.

The above highlighted are nothing but pure fallacy. If your claim of more than 80% to be against such a barbaric practice is true; how then the less 20% are found to be more prevalent in reality? how come all these years since before i was born and till date the more than 80% haven't been able to fully eradicate and ostracized such a barbaric practice perpetuated by the "less than 20%" the excuse of they been "villagers" doesnt hold water because even the fight against polio has been most successful among these same "villagers" As for the second highlighted; how can that be true when the holy prophet married Aisha at what age again............ ( you can fill it in)

My point is; there is as evidently shown an unwillingness to curb and put an end to this despicable act even among the so called "more than 80%", scholars and elite Muslims. how many times has the issue been raised in the legislative chambers and your elite Muslims, leaders and legislators who are of majority in these houses kicked against bills that could end it? was it not a serving senator who imported a minor for a wife
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by kkins25(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

Yeah, I'm a Northerner and a Muslim but I'm 100% against this practice. What I want Nigerians to understand is that not all Northerners are supporting this act, more than 80% of Northerners are against this. Most of the people that practice this are villagers and some villagers are against it, Infact ISLAM is against it

Traditional rulers and Islamic scholars are trying thier best to see the end of it (you know how stubborn villagers can be) So please just because some few among us are practicing it doesn't mean the whole region or religion is supporting/encouraging it.
(IN CRAZYCLOWN VOICE)
Haba bros, why you they lie for arewa??
i stay in the north and can categorically tell you, YOU ARE A BIG LIAR,
IF YOU WANT TO LIE FOR ISLAM, GOOD AND FINE.
BUT DONF LIE FOR NAIRALAND,
besides how can islam be against it when its founder did konji with a 9 year old

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by kkins25(m): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
ohhhh greatchizzy, sorry didnt know you had called out d liar.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by kkins25(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

...down here in the south, [b]you guys[/b]don't marry teens, but you have sex with them. Teenage pregnancy is high here...lots of baby factories in the SE.

The earlier people learn to tackle an issue without sentiments,the better for us all.
madam, there is difference between two Hot teenagers engaging in sex(honestly I dont know why dey havent heard of condoms) and when a teenage girl is given hand in marriage to a man old enough to be her great grand dad.
Who the bleep are "you guys"?? ure bf join ko.
yes teenage pregnancy is high in the south too but when you come to the north and see what we call "almanjiri whare house" youd know the situation is critical in the north when compared to other regions..
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Duru009(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
here goes d northerner's again!!
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by JhyMedex: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
Tribal sentiments apart, it's sheer stupidity and an act of pedophilia for a man to wife a 15 year old girl undecided

It doesn't make sense at all, no matter how much you try to embellish this barbaric act
calm down Bros.. he wasnt in any way endorsing pedophilia .

Bt he's disappointment as well as mine n doz of thousands of oda NLDERS Is d realization dt u r not as matured n responsible as we tot..

Sorry Sir dis act Embarrasses u... 2
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by tosyne2much(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
JhyMedex:

calm down Bros.. he wasnt in any way endorsing pedophilia .

Bt he's disappointment as well as mine n doz of thousands of oda NLDERS Is d realization dt u r not as matured n responsible as we tot..

Sorry Sir dis act Embarrasses u... 2
And would you deny the fact that paedophilia is common with the northerners? undecided
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by JhyMedex: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
And would you deny the fact that paedophilia is common with the northerners? undecided
Sir, There's no denying d fact dt certain purported “Vices " r peculiar or more widespread in certain parts of the country..

Bt I'll Tink a Figure such as ursef will desist frm throwin prejudicial n stereotypical comments like dis around d cyberspace.. .

The fact dt it's common dere doesn't mean all northerners endorse paedophilia..

Sir, dt drug peddling is supposedly more rampant in the east , does dt make all our Igbo Bros drug peddlers.. or Wld u say all yorubas friends r ritualist?..
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by NameCheckers: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
Egbon, which day I come become Afonja? cheesy
u know how e dey b na cool

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Syphonn(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
The power of touch can’t be under estimated . Even babies want to be touched by their loved ones. They want to be tickled playfully. The same applies to touch between couples/lovers.
According to research by sexologists, touch sends some electrical currents to the spine of our lovers. Many men are making mistakes by not touching their wives. It is not all about the touch, it is about caressing the right spot. When I say the right spot, I’m referring to touching those erogenous zones that are capable of making her explode in the room and want more of that intimacy which may end up in a fun- filled sex. For more information, visit www.busygisting.com
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
pocohantas:

...down here in the south, you guys don't marry teens, but you have sex with them. Teenage pregnancy is high here...lots of baby factories in the SE.

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by mykmcbiz: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
If the husband agreed to all these allegations, then he needs to change.

Pls, visit www.mykmcbiz..com for ladies advice.
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by culf: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
auntysimbiat:
Hmm

say something
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by ACAN(m): 1:16am On Apr 01, 2020
MARRIAGE AND THE NIGERIA CULTURE

Marriage within the various tribes in Nigeria has been conceived by our forefathers since the birth of history. The traditional culture has always stood the test of time irrespective of the introduction of modern days practices to Nigerians by the western world for over two decades ago. When it comes to marriage rights, the culture of the land takes the center stage with all the traditional rights and ceremonies conducted as stipulated by the bride's family. Aside from pride, it brings to both families, it also acts as a means or protecting our culture from extinction.

Irrespective of the joy these brings, inter-tribal marriage has not been completing approved by some lineages who see it as defiling the culture of the ancestors of the forefather, to the extend of disowning a child who goes against the will his or her parents. While some culture is allowed to betrothed their daughters into underage marriage without consent to the adverse implications it may have on the child's life. Unfortunately, this is still practiced up until today. And has led to many unhappy marriages and divorced homes in Nigeria.

I could recall sometime in the past, there was a controversy surrounding the marriage of an indigene of Umuduru to an Esan woman from Idua in Edo state. This is may have been a result of a feud between these two tribes or communities. as was narrated by someone from a reliable source but who pleaded anonymous due to security purposes, did emphasis on the cultural history of each town which does not encourage inter-tribal marriages. The family from each lineage insisted that the marriage was forbidden and the couple needs spiritual cleansing to apiece the gods of the land.

In Umuduru community, Isu local government in Imo state, the then chief priest (Anyehe Ngameduru) said it was an abomination for an Isu man to be married to a woman from Esan, such a man will become an outcast and may lose the inheritance of his fathers land, except the Idua woman prepares herself to be circumcised before she can be welcomed into the community as one of their own.

While on the other hand, the Idua community in Esan local government, in Edo state were also demanding the man to be given ritual marks on his body and perform some ceremonious rights before he can be accepted into their family. This became a constant warning from relatives and families, at this time the couple lived in the family house at Benin, but relocated to Auchi where they felt would be home to their children, nonetheless, the belief and difficulty surrounding their family background was becoming a nightmare each passing day.

As if that was not enough, there is also a constant threat from the son of the chief priest in Umundugba by name Anyehe Ngamuduru who is notorious and influential in Imo state. He terrorized the couple and sent thugs to the home as a reminder that being they will not be safe anywhere in Nigeria unless they adhere to the instruction of his father, the chief priest.

The said Anyehe Ngamuduru is named amongst the kidnappers who kidnapped and murdered the Late Edwin Ajaere, the CEO of Good is Good motor in March 2009. Anyehe is at large after he was declared wanted by the anti-robbery unit of the Nigerian police force also tied to other criminal acts carried out by him and his gangs.

The couple could not leave their chance to fate as a result of his past background history but made an effort to retreat abroad for fear of the safety of their lives and that of their children. They have been living abroad ever since.

All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2020

https://akanudofia..com/2020/03/marriage-and-nigeria-culture.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.