Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (93040 Views)

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / My Husband Is Too Jealous / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Chidonc(m): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2017
halimi26:

These are all issues that afflict every region in Nigeria not only the North so shut it!!
stop lying to yourself, it affects north only.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Promismike(m): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

Yeah, I'm a Northerner and a Muslim but I'm 100% against this practice. What I want Nigerians to understand is that not all Northerners are supporting this act, more than 80% of Northerners are against this. Most of the people that practice this are villagers and some villagers are against it, Infact ISLAM is against it.

Traditional rulers and Islamic scholars are trying thier best to see the end of it (you know how stubborn villagers can be) So please just because some few among us are practicing it doesn't mean the whole region or religion is supporting/encouraging it.
You just lied! 80% of northerner against paodophilia Paedophilia is common thing in the north which is grossly accepted by More than 99% of northerners, traditional rules, Islamic scholars and other notable northerners inclusive. Only few educated ones are against it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by BEASTER(m): 6:32am On Aug 30, 2017
babagy82:
I am a hausa muslim and i dont see anything wrong in doing that, Its our culture, the marriage is between 2 hausa muslims, if it were to be between a muslim and a christian then its a different issue. you cant marry a 16yrs old girl but you can be fvcking her at the age of 13 in the name of bg/gf? How hypocritical of you. I can gladly give out my daughter out for marriage at the age of 14. Whether you see it as child abuse, peodophilia, thats your problem. Its an issue of religion and culture, you have ur's i have mine.
Totally unacceptable any age below 18yrs is completely child abuse because the girl or boy is a minor before the court of law. The husband of this girl has to be charge for abduction not marriage. Do you mean that culture is above the constitution? Even culture is guided by the constitution that is why the constitution is supreme OK

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by jacyhelen(f): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by bamite(m): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2017
fratermathy:

Hate me or love me, detest me or agree with me, I know I will go to bed tonight knowing full well that none of my sisters or daughters will be auctioned off to an Alhaji someday. I know I will sleep well knowing that "Allahu Akhbar" chanters won't cut off my neck in my sleep due to slight provocation. I know I can choose to stay anywhere I want to stay without fear for my life. I know that I can walk through the streets and find even the most uneducated person speaking and understanding English or its Nigerian Pidgin variant. I know I won't go to the market or church and one extremist will come and shout "Jesus is Lord" before blowing up everyone therein. I know I won't see hordes of illiterate youths and children roaming the streets in the name of "Almajiri".

You guys should borrow a leaf from Gambia, Senegal, Tunisia, Morrocco, etc. These are all Muslim majority countries where there are progressive minded people and substantial development when compared to Nigeria's North. Islam is not your problem. Your problem is ignorance and the lack of acceptance of your endemic problems.

But your skull can be minned in the dead of the night by ritualists shey? Oloshi..Mind you I'm a middle beltan christian so watch your language.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by jacyhelen(f): 6:35am On Aug 30, 2017
ojun50:

the one in yaba left

in islam,Rape is allowed.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by jacyhelen(f): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2017
Cholls:
my brother take am easy na dem be northerners.

in islam,rape and many other things are allowed

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:37am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

Yeah, I'm a Northerner and a Muslim but I'm 100% against this practice. What I want Nigerians to understand is that not all Northerners are supporting this act, more than 80% of Northerners are against this. Most of the people that practice this are villagers and some villagers are against it, Infact ISLAM is against it.

Traditional rulers and Islamic scholars are trying thier best to see the end of it (you know how stubborn villagers can be) So please just because some few among us are practicing it doesn't mean the whole region or religion is supporting/encouraging it.
[b][quote author=MasViews post=59948322]

Villagers like one time first citizen of a state and senator that married one imported breed of 12 years from Egypt. Forget about the villagers talk, just say that there are microscopic few that are not paedophile

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by jacyhelen(f): 6:39am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

lies....Keep them to ur self..Did Prophet mohammed[Piss be upon him] not marry aisha at the age of 8 Years?
Religion is north biggest problem cos it controls 99% of una Reasoning....Pls decive others,not me.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by kazzy4u(m): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2017
Yimu is ur name....
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by darlenese(f): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Permit my digression,

But shouldn't the subject of this Court case be a case of Paedophilia?

What law school did Judge Abdulahi Baba go to?

Na their way, imagine being married off at 14, she is just 16 with a child already.
the judge attended school of paedophilia.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by abbeyty(m): 7:03am On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Permit my digression,

What do you expect from a judge who has maybe one or more underage wife at home.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by iswallker(m): 7:05am On Aug 30, 2017
muller101:
Non of our business. Ur husband is jealous cos u are beautiful. Some women can be very 5tupid. Extremely 5tupid

What's stupid about what the girl said..?
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by 2badForReal: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2017
You guys should have wait and publishe this news on April 01 2018
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by abbeyty(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2017
jacyhelen:

lies....Keep them to ur self..Did Prophet mohammed[Piss be upon him] not marry aisha at the age of 8 Years?
Religion is north biggest problem cos it controls 99% of una Reasoning....Pls decive others,not me.

The guy is even trying to lie to us as if we don't live in this country cuz he was saying the only people that do this thing are the villagers. Is one of your governors who went to import a 13 years old bride a villager ? That is just one example

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Okies27(m): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

. That's lying Lai Mohammed... There's no way 80% of Northerners will be against this and we haven't seen any mother of protest against it in the North. The northern youths are the most brainwashed of all youths in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Penisman: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

Oga ISLAM is not against it. When "Yellow" eloped with "Ese" from Bayelsa State to an emir's palace in the north, what did your Muslim faithfuls do? They even changed the poor 13yr old girl's name to Aisha. Nothing can separate a Muslim from the uncanny love of Punnany.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2017
Show me where it is stated in nigeria constitution that minimum age of marriage is 18yrs or shut up
BEASTER:
Totally unacceptable any age below 18yrs is completely child abuse because the girl or boy is a minor before the court of law. The husband of this girl has to be charge for abduction not marriage. Do you mean that culture is above the constitution? Even culture is guided by the constitution that is why the constitution is supreme OK
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Awoofawo(m): 7:28am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

If I start with you na, dem go say I am wicked......................! undecided undecided undecided undecided

Which northern Leaders are against kini?1 Abeg shift, go that side!

Underage marriage is part of Islam heritage and by extension northern Culture................. Ask Pa Bubu, and all the emirs up north......... cool cool cool cool cool
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=fratermathy post=59951650]

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by ojun50(m): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2017
jacyhelen:

in islam,Rape is allowed.
i don't knw
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by YelloweWest: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Permit my digression,

So sense dey this your head?? shocked
Thank God for u.
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by OkoAnike(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

Op, it's good to talk about fact that you can substantiate.

I disagree that Islam did not support the said topic, Because the Qur'an recommend that a young lady must not observe her second menstrual period in her father's house.
Note that this is one major factor that Muslim hang on to.

U said it applicable to villagers, is Senator Yerima a villager and the majority of Muslim practicing this act?

U came with statistics of 80%, please where did you get that figure, please before stating such figure please include your findings and the source of ur info.

I totally agree with you saying you are not supporting such act because you said so, but please in respect to the said topic, speak for your self and don't quote Islam.

Enjoy your day @work and work safe.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2017
I am living in the north and What u said is truth.
To the hausa muslim then believe than after the arab muslim there are the second and true muslims.
fratermathy:

You see... When the founder of a religion is a paedophile, what else do you expect from the followers?

But let's not even pin this on religion just yet. This may a strictly Northern thing because Yoruba Muslims, Nupe Muslims, Ebira Muslims, and other Muslim dominated groups in the Middle Belt do not practise child marriage or show any of the extremities and intolerances found in the core North.

So is it that the brand of Islam found in the aforementioned areas is different from the one found in the core North? No wonder core Northern Muslims consider Muslims from the South and Middle Belt as infidels too. Given the chance, they'll treat them as badly as they do Christians in the core North.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by smartnero24(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Permit my digression,

Probably Islamic law school.

You can marry a 10year old in Islam

16 is too old
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by ncoolsome(m): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

really 80% are against it,it seems the 20% for it are more than the 80% and we're do the likes of sanusi the emir belong?...that girl was 14 when she was married and ought to have been in a junior secondary school at most jss3...And permit me to ask why the so called 80% hasn't risen to condemn this act
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by YelloweWest: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

Really??

When I was in law school a Northern colleague of mine back then said he can never marry a girl that is more than 13!!
A lawyer saying such. We were so disgusted.
It's nice to here the view from another. Because I said if an educated person can say such how much more the uneducated?
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2017
True, try to say anything to them and the next you will ear is "muhammad this muhammad that"
Daboomb:

I dont think its just about the North.
It happnes in all Islamic countries, so it is about Religion.
If the Imans and Islamic Scholars want to end it, they can within one year/
All they will do is tell their followers that it is unislamic and issue a fatwa against it.

But l am sure that some smart adherents will point out that if it is unislamic, how come the Prophet Muhammadeen (SWT) did the same thing?
That is where the conondrum lies.
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by geefasee: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

Traditional rulers and Islamic scholars are trying thier best to see the end of it (you know how stubborn villagers can be) So please just because some few among us are practicing it doesn
't mean the whole region or religion is supporting/encouraging it.
but yerima sanni married under age sometimes ago
Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 30, 2017
True, where boko haram started bombing church and killing nor muslim most people in zamfara state rejoy about it but now than the table have turn you only hear something like "Boko haram are not muslim"
fratermathy:

To start with. You are a liar for saying you are a Northern Christian. Christians do not answer "Halimi" and I am sure that is not a tribal Hausa name too.

Secondly, Muslims supported Boko Haram from the very onset. In fact, the current President Buhari even called out Jonathan for trying to arrest Boko Haram members. The change of sentiments for Boko Haram ONLY came because the group started attacking Muslims. If Boko Haram had stuck to attacking Christians and Churches alone, the support would have even grown greater. When Boko Haram saw no churches and Christians to bomb anymore, they moved on to Mosques and Muslims. That was when Northerners started speaking out against the group.
Even till now, Boko Haram still gets funded by wealthy Northern Muslims. They get supplies, motivation, manpower, etc, from Northern Muslim supporters! This sort of thing CAN NEVER EVER happen in the South, even among Southern Muslims.

It is not only the lowest of the low that practise child marriage. Stop trying to reduce the intensity of the despicable act. Was the Emir of Kano not the one that shielded Yunusa (the abductor of Ese Oruru, an underaged girl)? Are child marriages not going on in the various state capitals in the North? Even the child bride in this story resides at Abuja, the capital of Nigeria! Why hasn't her husband been arrested for paedophile yet? What about your shariah courts, do they or do they not support child marriages? We all know the truth so quit lying to yourself in order to positively portray your region when we both know the truth.

Lastly, you say Muslims and Christians mind their business. Why won't they when Christians have been forced to cluster together in Sabon Garis? Or do you deny that Christians lack freedom of speech, movement, dressing and social life in the core North?

Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by Danmaiduguri(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2017
MasViews:

Mrs Northerner. pls back ur statement with prove in Quran or Hadith. where is stated that a woman must reach a certain age b4 getting married. the criteria that islam gives b4 marriage is love btw the two persons and maturity and we all know girls start their maturity some as early as 9 to 15yrs.

This underage marriage issue is brought up by the westerners who are anti-islam. Am sure they cant bring forth a single statement even from the Bible to support that arguement.

when their daughters start to attend night clubs as young as 14yrs and engage in all sort of sexual activities they dont hav problem with that but instead they insult muslims. usless people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / Time To Divorce My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.